Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone, particularly Aussies, seen the comedy mockumentary "We Can Be Heros", by Chris Lilley, which takes as its subject the search for Australian of the Year? Remember the Queensland candidate, the self-obsessed and self-publicising policeman Phil Olivetti, who was nominated for Australian of the Year because he rescued nine children from an exploding jumping castle? Remember what the boys called him "down the station": "Donkey". "They call me Donkey down the station; I've got a really big penis. It's one of God's gifts . . . you can tell by handspan." !! Hillarious. (perhaps you've got to see the performance yourself really to appreciate the comedy)

Media
I used to be called ponyboy in highschool. I didn't really care. But the guy that dressed next to me teased me relentlessly. He thought I had a semi and was always horny. Well I was always horny but I didn't have a semi. One day I was dressing and he started teasing me. We were all alone and I started grabbing my dick and got rock hard. He just stared at me. Never teased me after that. My friends still have a nickname for me. My name is alan, and I have a couple of other friends with the same name. So they call me A10 to distinguish me from the other two.
from auncut10in -I used to be called ponyboy in highschool. I didn't really care.

I made friends with a guy some hours from where I live via Gaydar- during my brief flirt with that website. We became good mates (still are) text Skype chat etc fairly often.

I discovered fairly early on he had a very hefty cut 8" tool- very thick and very heavy when it is on full boner.

First time he passed through my town he and his wife and I went out for lunch. I had spotted a mug earlier with a pic of a donkey (and the inscription "donkey" on it). I wrapped it up and presented it to him after dinner in front of his wife. Totally lost on her (as I expected) and left him VERY sheepish. He loved it as a joke and when I have visited them since I have noticed it in the china cabinet.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a gf who called me donkey dick, but only in private. my wf, then my gf, called me "whopper" for awhile, til she had to explain that to her mom. she had no choice, she told her mom she liked my big dick. mom was shocked. and she has proclaimed a few times that I am part horse, sometimes refering to my cock, and sometime's calling me a horse's ass

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
There was a guy in the year below me at school who got the nickname 'horse'. He was a tallish guy, around 6'1, fairly slim. Unfortunately I did not find out why he got his nickname but I think there can only be one reason, what he had in his pants.

The led me to thinking how big you would need to be to qualify for the 'horse' nickname.

I've always thought it to be quite a nice thing to be called but maybe some of you disagree. There must be a good few round here that got this nickname.

What do you guys think?

Will :wink:

Guys here in Ireland call each other Horse all the time, it's like calling someone fella or mate.

I've been called 'donkey boy' by a girl before and it made me stupidly proud. I know I should aim for more in life but being hung is a horny thing to be known for. lol

A couple of guys I've dated called me that too, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it :tongue:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been called 'donkey boy' by a girl before and it made me stupidly proud. I know I should aim for more in life but being hung is a horny thing to be known for. lol

Perfect! I'm not a 'horse,' but back when I was way beefier than I am now, I was at a poker game with a bunch of guys. I was sitting on a side of the table with two other big guys and another guy said, "Damn, that side of the table has all the beef!"

I'll never forget how proud I was to be included in his statement.

It was back when I was trying to force my body to be something other than what I am... tall and thin.

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a friend in college that I hooked up with once, who was pretty impressed with my size and, well, whenever we got drunk around my other friends would comment on the size of my erection quite a lot. It was pretty embarassing, but most of my friends weren't prudish at all about these things. I suppose it could have been worse :)

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually I've heard the expression 'hung like a donkey'. In the UK horse is usually an insult about facial appearance- used for example to insult Ruud van Nistelrooy or the Duchess of Cornwall.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heard and had quite a few variations on the horse and donkey theme it can be a bit awrkward in some situations when people have got to hear of what your packing through someone blabbing. However, its mostly good fun and cant really take much offense to it.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lately, the the nicknamesgiven to me have gotten more creative than Horse.

People have started calling me Fosters, after the beer. That is, if a fat dick is a beercan, my girth is being compared to the oversize 25.4 ounce Fosters "Oil Can."

Then there are a couple of guys that call me Mr. Snuffaluffagas, which is just so wrong...

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol, well at least I admit it

I'd love to be lofty and say size doesn't matter but none of us would be here if we truly believed that

Oh, yes...size DOES matter...

...it's just not the ONLY thing that counts :)

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol well i remember the most recent animal reference was "if i see a donkey with a missing cock i know where to find it"

nothing makes me hornier than seeing that angelina jolie lookalike say that!

best nick name is jackhammer.....its what i call myself in my mind....working on ma speed so i can earn it :)

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I was nicknamed "Tripod" in high school, and absolutely hated it. I was a very shy freshman, and really didnt enjoy having the size of my junk discussed by other people.
Fortunately, the nickname was shortened to Trip by my sophomore year, and I didnt mind that. Still have friends that call me that.
Was awkward when my Mom asked me why my friends called me Trip though.