Being Caught/Catching Someone you Know

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MovingForward, Jan 31, 2009.

1. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

So last year sometime, I was in the local cruise spot, and was walking up to a guy, and as I got closer realized it was somebody I knew. He looked mortified, so I pretended not to see him.

How do you guys react?

I also twice now, have seen friends on craigslist looking for sex.

Not sure how to act on this one, since both guys I know are relationship. Even if you are in an open relationship, shouldn't you be discreet?

2. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

I dont think its a big deal. You are both there for the same reason. So just wave, smile and move on.

3. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    pretend you see nothing...

I've discovered many people doing things that were...let's just say "unexpected"...

I figured it wasn't my place to say or do anything...

I just live & let live...

4. salsfe

salsfe New Member

I've witnessed some indiscretions before, I just stay mum, whether they know I saw them or not. This goes for things I overhear as well.

As for craigslist last week I saw one that could be someone I know, however the picture was so small and not very clear so I'll never know (not about to ask either).

Not confronting these persons nor discussing it with anyone seems the polite thing to do (none of my business) and it is also like "I know what you did last summer" especially if happen to make eye contact afterwards.

5. lays

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    caught by the cops a few weeks ago on a back road. i love being young hehe

6. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    Dorm life brings, well...expected activities...

Both in my last dorm room, and this one, I have INCREDIBLY horny hallmates with INCREDIBLY loud girlfriends ;)

I may be gay, but from the sound of things...their male counterparts were certainly good at their jobs...definitely got off just imagining things going on in the next room...the great thing about an artist's brain is that we can get rid of what we don't want to imagine, and fill in what we do ;)

7. D_SharronTaint

D_SharronTaint New Member

I've caught my kid in the act, with a friend. Luckily they didn't see me, but that was a rough week.

8. The bicurious guy

The bicurious guy New Member

My mom twice reaction "With her mouth I wouldn't be surprised to see this on the front page of the newspaper"
    I hated it when mom caught me. Only 2 other people caught me and they both were bicurious and plowed on it. Why do they open to me lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted