being compared to past boyfriends

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
When i visited my girlfriend at her college we were walking around her campus after a session, and she told me, "you know, you are twice as big as matt was" matt being her x boyfriend, i was all "yeah right" and she reassured me, and reminds me of that fact all the time.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not always directly, but most have said something along the lines of, "be gentle, I'm not used to such a big one." "That's the biggest I've ever seen."

A few were more specific, after WE finished. :D

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few g/f show me how much bigger other guys were then me she held her finger over my cock a few inches to show how much longer and then how much wider I have 3 women do this but only because i asked them too

NJBiMale_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex told me about her HS bf, who she said was a legit 9". She used to like measuring guys when she was younger. Luckily she wasn't as big of a size queen as she used to be.

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I never compare. I never compare my ex with present bf, why should I?
I never compare size or personality...nothing.

You leave ur ex behind so why should U go on compare when U met a new bf/gf? If U compare then Ur not finished with ur ex totally...maybe u have to think again why U ended the relation etc. Ok this was a bit out of the subject...soz :)

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine recently started dating an ex I had only broken up with 2 weeks before. It wasn't like he was a close buddy, but close enough that some sort of "Man Rule" has to apply. Last night I ran into them for the first time since I found out about their relationship. When I shook hands with him, I noticed how small and delicate his hands were. It's petty, but I hope the supposed connection to hand size is true in this case and I hope he asks her for the comparison. Fucker.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've had one girl say that i was the second biggest she'd had, but actually preferred me, cuz the biggest guy was too painful

another girl told me the only two guys she had been with were about 4 inches, so i about doubled that

honestly tho, it doesnt really affect me one way or the other...i dont get full of myself thinking "yeah, i'm a big dick stud", nor do i think "oh man she's been with bigger guys, i cant satisfy her"...i just sorta let it go by...i would never comment on the size of my girlfriend's tits in comparison to anyone elses...i just dont think its really polite

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting, drumstyck, as I had an identical experience. In my college days, a girl I often bedded during my senior year told me about some guy she had dated the previous semester. An engineering student nearly 7' tall with an 11" cock. She measured him I'm sure, since she also measured me....And she said how she hated having sex with him. He was a lousy kisser, too. It was pretty hard to feel "penis envy" over the poor guy. They didn't date for long.

I also remember she said the ordeal was over "after a few minutes at most". I like to think he isn't any of the guys here at LPSG. Any Clarkson trained engineers here? (gulp). No? Thank God....

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting, drumstyck, as I had an identical experience. In my college days, a girl I often bedded during my senior year told me about some guy she had dated the previous semester. An engineering student nearly 7' tall with an 11" cock. She measured him I'm sure, since she also measured me....And she said how she hated having sex with him. He was a lousy kisser, too. It was pretty hard to feel "penis envy" over the poor guy. They didn't date for long.

I also remember she said the ordeal was over "after a few minutes at most". I like to think he isn't any of the guys here at LPSG. Any Clarkson trained engineers here? (gulp). No? Thank God....

Did you ever see or meet this guy on campus? Certainly you would have dont you think?

...OB

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's another thread that deals w/ this issue. Women compare sizes all of the time.

Personally, I have never asked a woman to tell me about past lovers...they just seem to have this desire to talk about them... It usually makes me feel a bit strange, but whatever.

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media

I had a girl friend that said I was the biggest except for this guy who was about 7'. She said he was pretty much out of the legue of anyone she evey been with. However he would come when she touched it. She said she knew other women who had the same experence (is this a club). I think he use the wrong word in a wish to the gods. He;s glad he didn't ask for a little head.

R

randyr

Yah girls compare all the time. Most of my ex gfs have compared, I've been the biggest except for one girl had one longer (10") but none thicker.

Randy
randy9p@yahoo.com

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex said I'm the biggest. She started telling me about her ex's after the first night we spent together. I guess cos I'm larger than the average, maybe it got her thinking. I'm the biggest she's had she says (I guess in overall volume) but she had one that was quite a bit shorter but thicker than mine. And another guy who was 8". Lucky her.

I don't ask although sometimes I get curious. Like if a girl has big tits I wonder if her man has a big cock to go with them. It's hard for me to imagine a girl with big tits not having a big cock for some reason...it just seems natural to me.

Yeah my g/f also said i am her biggest, and all of her previous boyfriends were alot smaller than me, she likes it and braggs about it too... she said she never had seen one that big before

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Most women comment on size; I think it's natural especially in the heat of the moment, particularly as I usually compliment a woman on her beautiful pussy. Nobody ever said I was anything but big, the biggest or huge. Unless that woman has had tiny cocks before, or is a virgin, or very petite, 'huge' is nonsense so I ignore it. But I do like to be told I'm big; the woman who says it has her pussy fucked harder for it, in the best positions for deep penetration. Comparisons with other men are not usual in my experience, unless I'm fucking a married woman who might tell me that I am bigger than her husband, which is why she's looking to be fucked by other men.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually come off pretty well in size comparisons so that was never really an issue for me. I have, however, been compared unfavorably by some former girlfriends in the longevity department. I found myself offended by that and my reaction forced me to consider the feelings of smaller penis guys who must hear similar unfavorable comparisons frequently.

Boondocksaints

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's fine if a girl makes a comment on one's size... but to ridicule a previous partner's size or say something like, "You're much bigger" is tacky and a turn off. That is the equivalent of me telling a girl "Your tits are much bigger than my exes!" There is simply no need to go there.