being deepthroated

Super122334

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever been throated literally balls deep, repeatedly?
Well, I have And I remember it like iT was yesterday. I was unexpectedly swallowed by a much older woman than myself at the time.
Girls would normally more or less cluelessly just play with my dick if unsure as to how to handle me in my younger years. Until one of my moms work friends crashed at our apt and walked in on me sleeping to use the bathroom attached to my room.
I was asleep and woke up feeling like someone was towering over ne. Well she was and my covers were slightly askew exposing me with a morning Hardin... I quickly rolled over wanting to go back to sleep...n..
But, then I smelled it.. booze breath then the whispered, good morning to You and your friend too....... I rolled my eyes and was aggravated she just silently lifted the covers looked at my nakedness then........ licked her nose with her tongue .. I remember getting chills and I got nervous kind of because she handcars strange mouth it was big.. really big and seemed to be overly animatedvwhen She talked.... so she sits on my bed then spits a booze flavored loogie into her hand and swipes my dick from my upper abdomen stands it straight up and slides her slimy hand down until she stops at the base... I pulsed And was so excited I felt a lurch IR pre cum rise up and out if my head then watch UT run down my duck all slimy And cloudy... She then said oh man and bent over to luck it up... her tongue was so ling it was crazy. .. she looked ne in the eye And shuffled up to kiss me. She stunk like Boise and cum And cigarettes ... She stuck her tongue down my throat And started jerking that slimy hand up and down my dick.... She then asked me, you ever been taken all the way? I said yeah I fuck, but Its hard for them... she interrupted ne with....no no no laughing saying all the way down a throat. I just flatly answered, no she moved back down to my cock took a deep breath. Burped loudly then started sucking ne into Ger throat, making these swallowing burping noises.. then She started rising her face and head off me until just my cickgeadvwas in her mouth then shed slide Ger mouth And throat down until Ger nose was crushed into myp ubic bone . I took this silky yet fast treatment well, I warned her after about 5 minutes that I was Cummings and she just swallowed me and kept my dick down her throat until I couldn't take it. Then she took ne out of her mouth And cleaned ne completely. She repeated this 3 times in 45 minutes.. I was in awe and still am to this day...

D_Larry_Lowboys

Account Disabled
Media
I've been with quite a few women, but I've only had it successfully done once.
I guess there were a few times where a girl has asked me to push her head down farther, and I think I might have been taken to the base of my cock, but things were so heated I forget.

The girl who did it to me was 19 and sober. I was quite amazed. So was she ;)

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not to go tooting my own horn (wish I could) but I've never met a dick I couldn't take all the way to the base and the biggest was ten inches. I've also managed ones with anywhere from minor to major curves. I have no idea why I can, I just always have since the first one I sucked.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with quite a few women, but I've only had it successfully done once.
I guess there were a few times where a girl has asked me to push her head down farther, and I think I might have been taken to the base of my cock, but things were so heated I forget.

The girl who did it to me was 19 and sober. I was quite amazed. So was she ;)

Yeah, when things get very hot, it's hard to be an objective observer. ;-)

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman couldn't do it balls deep, her vagina would give you the same sensation. After all, like the mouth, the vagina is wet, tight and grasps the penis.

Uncutandthick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My last girlfriend, took a few times but she got all the way down to my balls, she was so happy it was crazy haha she loved doing it after that

claddagh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just one guy - he had no gag reflex and liked to do it often. To be honest, it was interesting but I don't really care for it.

B_19_10inches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, not yet unfortunately.

Most girls don't get over half way and the guys I've been with can only get a little more than that. Maybe I'm too gentle? But I've had too many close calls where I've almost ended up with puke over my cock :eek:

da_bigger_da_bettr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No, not yet unfortunately.

Most girls don't get over half way and the guys I've been with can only get a little more than that. Maybe I'm too gentle? But I've had too many close calls where I've almost ended up with puke over my cock :eek:

I can do it :) haha i've deep throated a full 9 inches. whats one more? ;)

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Have you ever been throated literally balls deep, repeatedly?
Well, I have And I remember it like iT was yesterday. I was unexpectedly swallowed by a much older woman than myself at the time.
Girls would normally more or less cluelessly just play with my dick if unsure as to how to handle me in my younger years. Until one of my moms work friends crashed at our apt and walked in on me sleeping to use the bathroom attached to my room.
I was asleep and woke up feeling like someone was towering over ne. Well she was and my covers were slightly askew exposing me with a morning Hardin... I quickly rolled over wanting to go back to sleep...n..
But, then I smelled it.. booze breath then the whispered, good morning to You and your friend too....... I rolled my eyes and was aggravated she just silently lifted the covers looked at my nakedness then........ licked her nose with her tongue .. I remember getting chills and I got nervous kind of because she handcars strange mouth it was big.. really big and seemed to be overly animatedvwhen She talked.... so she sits on my bed then spits a booze flavored loogie into her hand and swipes my dick from my upper abdomen stands it straight up and slides her slimy hand down until she stops at the base... I pulsed And was so excited I felt a lurch IR pre cum rise up and out if my head then watch UT run down my duck all slimy And cloudy... She then said oh man and bent over to luck it up... her tongue was so ling it was crazy. .. she looked ne in the eye And shuffled up to kiss me. She stunk like Boise and cum And cigarettes ... She stuck her tongue down my throat And started jerking that slimy hand up and down my dick.... She then asked me, you ever been taken all the way? I said yeah I fuck, but Its hard for them... she interrupted ne with....no no no laughing saying all the way down a throat. I just flatly answered, no she moved back down to my cock took a deep breath. Burped loudly then started sucking ne into Ger throat, making these swallowing burping noises.. then She started rising her face and head off me until just my cickgeadvwas in her mouth then shed slide Ger mouth And throat down until Ger nose was crushed into myp ubic bone . I took this silky yet fast treatment well, I warned her after about 5 minutes that I was Cummings and she just swallowed me and kept my dick down her throat until I couldn't take it. Then she took ne out of her mouth And cleaned ne completely. She repeated this 3 times in 45 minutes.. I was in awe and still am to this day...

tthaxzzz gttta bet he dakmndest thlinnt I"ve;q efver read.

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
My wife finally got up to deep throating me but doesnt do it very often. I was came in her throat while she was deep down and she was coughing for about 10 mins. I love it

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my most memorable deep throat was when I was dating a woman who thought it was very important for me to come in her mouth. Once she propped her head on a pillow and asked me to mount her head like it was her ass and fuck her throat. I tried to be gentle, but she grabbed my ass and mashed my pubic bone against her face. It was one of the forst times I had been deep throated and I was amazed at how she took it all down her throat. It went on for 10 minutes or so before I came. It was a big load that started squirting when I was all the way in her throat so she pushed me out real quick so I could squirt the rest of the load in her mouth so she wouldn't gag on it.
She was such a sweet, beautiful lover.

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i too enjoy giving oral more then anything, deepthroating is a skill like any - just with practise and a few moves. You learn your own limitations and that of the receiver.

the only members i struggle and have to work bit harder with are the ones thicker towards the base, like cone. otherwise ive yet to meet a member i couldnt deepthroat.

;p

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I knew one girl who could (dated for a while... for obvious reasons :) ) but she couldn't do it repeatedly. It was more of a "take a breath, take it all the way down, slide off and go back to the regular" sort of thing.
Another girl told me she could, but just ended up retching on it.
Current girl can't, but she loves the submissive feeling of having me force it in her mouth and push it until she chokes.

D

deleted507181

The one good thing about having a tiny dick - balls deep all the time!