Being Desperate

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many of us have been there...once or more than once. The point where sexual desperation starts to creep up on you like a vulture on a dying lion.

What do you do to remove that feeling? Is it all self-inflicted or is it partly the fact that we're looking in the wrong place for what we want?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many of us have been there...once or more than once. The point where sexual desperation starts to creep up on you like a vulture on a dying lion.

What do you do to remove that feeling? Is it all self-inflicted or is it partly the fact that we're looking in the wrong place for what we want?
I think it's a combination of both.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media

If you go on the prowl when you are desperate you may be setting yourself up for, well, a less than satisfactory experience.

Sometimes, you just have to not spend so much time looking and what you want will find you.

While you are waiting, extreme exercise followed by using the 2 good hands that God gave you will have to suffice.
:smile:

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find that when I feel lonely/desperate, I try and involve myself in work around the house, volunteer a bit at the local national park, and my normal work schedule. And at the end of the day, if I have enough energy left..... I yank it like a monkey in a mango tree !:3822733875wackit: LOL ! I'd rather do that than "settle" for a hookup that may or may not pan out. Hope this helps....

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media

I used to play guitar until my fingers cramped up, which wasn't good, but it took my mind of it at least. Now the feeling is just too overwhelming and don't know what to do.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it is self-inflicted. When in the situation, I masturbate, spend time with friends, try to figure out what or who I really want, or do something physical to take the edge off.

When that gets boring, I fuck. :smile:

I used to play guitar until my fingers cramped up, which wasn't good, but it took my mind of it at least. Now the feeling is just too overwhelming and don't know what to do.
I am an experienced de-virginizer. :naughty: :tongue:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most here have said in some way or other not to bargain from a point of need. This is how we set ourselves up for abuse, and risky situations. Take a deep breath and realize that who you are does not depend upon whether you are getting some at the moment. Get yourself one of those Fleshlight things the boyz keep talking about and when you are tempted to make a stupid booty call get busy with that and then get busy with your life. It to will pass....

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Desperation is a totally self-inflicted issue...
When you're in a drought...don't let yourself dwell on feeling desperate...
I know that those feelings of loneliness and horniness are hard to deal with, but don't let them lead you down a path of destruction...:cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Maybe you are attracted to people that aren't into you. I have men that I am attracted to...but are these men attracted to me to the point of breaking headboards and crushing box springs? I don't coax it.

Try and meet some sex buddies that can be great friends. And you won't be lonely.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These responses are great, however, I personally am not having these feelings right now...it was just something on my mind due to feeling desperate at some point in life.

Just wanted to clear that up.