Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've never been dumped really, but i broke up with my first girlfriend and then got back together with her like twice. then the last time i broke up with her and tried to get back, she had finally had enough of my bullshit and indecisiveness and now she's with a smaller guy.

i'm still tryin to win her back :(

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has a girlfriend ever told you she was dumping you for a guy with a bigger or smaller dick?

Worst...my ex-wife divorced me for sexual abusiveness (having a large penis she was no longer willing to deal with after 5 yrs) court termed it as incompatability.:redface: Bad Deal! Had to go to counselling or jail time and
I paid dearly with child support and spousal support for 25yrs.:mad:
Over it!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Worst...my ex-wife divorced me for sexual abusiveness (having a large penis she was no longer willing to deal with after 5 yrs) court termed it as incompatability.:redface: Bad Deal! Had to go to counselling or jail time and
I paid dearly with child support and spousal support for 25yrs.:mad:
Over it!

(Sarcasm) Man, gay marriage looks more promising now. (End of sarcasm)

Seriously, I feel for you. I KNOW NOW never ever marry.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: = Yes indeed. Think twice before getting into any kind of marriage!

"Let not the young be misled. For common sense is not so common, if not said.":wink:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am also in the same boat as Omaha Beef. First wife had to had a higher ranking male in her life. Of course he made more money.

Such is life. I, also am over it.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, my ex dumped me for three black guys. I never knew about them until the day he abruptly dumped me.

I had to go it alone. I had to deal with my feelings alone. I think that it colored my whole outlook as far as meeting someone. The relationship lasted six years. I guess things got a little too domesticated for him. He was bored out of his mind. So I don't fault him on leaving me. (Truthfully, I hated him leaving me like that--at the time it happened.)

People really do change in relationships. I hate that mine always ends with me being the rejected. But I know that it is supposed to hurt because you expected it to last and to weather it all. But, in reality, we grow and move on to better people. People you are to take that next level
of learning with. Sometimes moving on is the best thing. You should be open to meeting people when you are ready.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a girl dump me because I drove a Ferrari. It was only an old dunger (246 Dino) but she thought it was too pretentious.

Weird, huh?

That fucking bitch!!!!!!! :smile:

People do dump you for silly stuff. Man, if you were Justin Timberlake--
you would've had Cameron Diaz. Then, all you had to do to get dumped was to stage a paparazzi and autograph signing at every rendezvous.

Britney divorced (dumped) her hubby via text message. Then tried to get a man via staged "pubicity" (or should I say "the lack of pubicity") stunts. Then, she goes and gets a Sinead O' Connor. (Stardom is silly.)

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
My girlfriend did. First she stopped having sex with me, deriding me for my tiny dick. Then she had lovers for some years. She loved to humiliate me and tell me about her great sex with well endowed guys. She finally left me for a man with a bigger cock and she told me never to try to have sex with other women, because I would only make them disappointed. That's why I know now that sex is for real men and the only thing I can expect is to be laughed at. After all, what else can you do when you see a 3.5 inch dick?
small3.5@hotmail.com

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I didn't realise my dick was different until I was in HS, mainly because growing up with an American mom and foreign dad, I had no idea that my dick was not the American norm. My closest buds growing up were a kid whose dad was Polish, and a kid who was Jewish. I had no idea American men were by and large circumcised. I was in HS when 2 girls I dated dumped me when they found out I was uncut. I genuinely believed until i was 16 or so that only Jewish and Muslim guys got circed. I had no idea. But I have had several women turn me down because of that, both dating and for one nighters. I have only had one or 2 guys reject me because of it, but as I have said before except for the red hair everything else about me is average, so I guess the rest just went with the flow, and didn't give a damn about the size of my cock. What they may have said behind my back is another story LOL