KinkyAznBoy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So as the title says, I enjoy going out for late night walks anywhere around 9pm-12am midnight around my neighbourhood, some schools, parks, trails and parking lots which all happen to be within the area I walk in so lots to choose from! This is a real life encounter/experience with a stranger and my first real sexual encounter with a man.

So one night I decided to walk dressed in lingerie which I do quite often anyways. High heeled boots, fishnet stockings with garters clipped to a red plaid mini skirt that does no justice in hiding anything especially since I'm not wearing panties, a pink bra with a black crop top and a cute matching red plaid mini tie! But of course I wouldn't go out fully exposed like that..yes heheh I always bring my black long coat. (You can more or less see the outfit in my photos)

So as I leave my house I take about a 5 minute walk to an intersection, now keep in mind there's very few people and cars out and about during these times so encounters are rare. Being a good samaritan I press the button that allows you to walk across a street carefully and when the lights gave me the go ahead I did while passing some cars waiting at the lights, from their perspective they just see a tall feminine figure in a coat, stockings and high heels walking but little do they know what's underneath it all!

Next I come across a pathway that leads up to a park/skatepark with a tennis court. This is my usual spot to pose and get off, now infront of me as I'm walking towards the park area was a passerby, a man who just happens to be walking his dog so nothing special really. I unbutton my coat and slightly open up not to show too much but very obvious that I was wearing lingerie. My heart was racing when I walked by him because he looked up from his phone and smiled as we passed by eachother, when I looked back he simply went back to his phone so maybe he didn't see anything?

Anyways I was very hard by then and found myself a bench to sit on, looking around to see if the coast was clear and when it was I stripped off my coat revealing my slutty attire under the lights of the light pole.
My throbbing cock poking out from under my mini skirt I started to stroke it slowly while groping my own chest.
Did this for a few minutes until I felt like getting on my knees on the bench so my ass was fully exposed and I continued to play with myself, that's when again I looked around to see if I was safe to keep going and just when I thought I was, in the corner of my eye I saw someone just watching a good 20 feet away behind a tree. Now I knew this person was watching because I could see his shadowy figure jerking off to me, usually I would just get up and walk away but I was on such a high from being caught I said fuck it let him watch!

I did my best to give him a show letting him know I knew he was watching me. Everything from posing in slutty positions to spanking myself and stroking to him. I decided this time to signal him with my finger that he could come closer if he wanted and without hesitation he walked right on over to me with his cock in hand which was alot bigger than I expected.

I told him only touch base which he happily complied too. I got on all fours and let him touch my ass, god the second I felt his touch I was shaking in pleasure! The grabs, slaps and caressing drove me wild but when he started to grind his cock on my ass I immediately ended up cumming all over the bench! I couldn't believe this was happening and how my body was reacting but hey I sure as hell enjoyed it!

After I came he slapped my ass with his cock and said "you've made quite the mess you sissy slut, now it's my turn", I looked back at him and realized he wanted to shoot his load on my ass so of course I asked him "please paint my ass", why was I so bold to do any of this and to ask of this? I was just taken over by lust I think and I don't regret it!

After a few seconds he placed his hand over my back and shot his hot load all over my ass, some hitting my back too and my god it was such a turn on to feel this warmth on me. Once he was done he pulled up his pants and walk away inwhich I was too horny still after that so I stayed in that position and got off again.

Hope you guys enjoy the story! Any feedback or comments would be much appreciated :)
Will post more when the chance of another fun encounter happens!

Attachments

Kraft

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So as the title says, I enjoy going out for late night walks anywhere around 9pm-12am midnight around my neighbourhood, some schools, parks, trails and parking lots which all happen to be within the area I walk in so lots to choose from! This is a real life encounter/experience with a stranger and my first real sexual encounter with a man.

So one night I decided to walk dressed in lingerie which I do quite often anyways. High heeled boots, fishnet stockings with garters clipped to a red plaid mini skirt that does no justice in hiding anything especially since I'm not wearing panties, a pink bra with a black crop top and a cute matching red plaid mini tie! But of course I wouldn't go out fully exposed like that..yes heheh I always bring my black long coat. (You can more or less see the outfit in my photos)

So as I leave my house I take about a 5 minute walk to an intersection, now keep in mind there's very few people and cars out and about during these times so encounters are rare. Being a good samaritan I press the button that allows you to walk across a street carefully and when the lights gave me the go ahead I did while passing some cars waiting at the lights, from their perspective they just see a tall feminine figure in a coat, stockings and high heels walking but little do they know what's underneath it all!

Next I come across a pathway that leads up to a park/skatepark with a tennis court. This is my usual spot to pose and get off, now infront of me as I'm walking towards the park area was a passerby, a man who just happens to be walking his dog so nothing special really. I unbutton my coat and slightly open up not to show too much but very obvious that I was wearing lingerie. My heart was racing when I walked by him because he looked up from his phone and smiled as we passed by eachother, when I looked back he simply went back to his phone so maybe he didn't see anything?

Anyways I was very hard by then and found myself a bench to sit on, looking around to see if the coast was clear and when it was I stripped off my coat revealing my slutty attire under the lights of the light pole.
My throbbing cock poking out from under my mini skirt I started to stroke it slowly while groping my own chest.
Did this for a few minutes until I felt like getting on my knees on the bench so my ass was fully exposed and I continued to play with myself, that's when again I looked around to see if I was safe to keep going and just when I thought I was, in the corner of my eye I saw someone just watching a good 20 feet away behind a tree. Now I knew this person was watching because I could see his shadowy figure jerking off to me, usually I would just get up and walk away but I was on such a high from being caught I said fuck it let him watch!

I did my best to give him a show letting him know I knew he was watching me. Everything from posing in slutty positions to spanking myself and stroking to him. I decided this time to signal him with my finger that he could come closer if he wanted and without hesitation he walked right on over to me with his cock in hand which was alot bigger than I expected.

I told him only touch base which he happily complied too. I got on all fours and let him touch my ass, god the second I felt his touch I was shaking in pleasure! The grabs, slaps and caressing drove me wild but when he started to grind his cock on my ass I immediately ended up cumming all over the bench! I couldn't believe this was happening and how my body was reacting but hey I sure as hell enjoyed it!

After I came he slapped my ass with his cock and said "you've made quite the mess you sissy slut, now it's my turn", I looked back at him and realized he wanted to shoot his load on my ass so of course I asked him "please paint my ass", why was I so bold to do any of this and to ask of this? I was just taken over by lust I think and I don't regret it!

After a few seconds he placed his hand over my back and shot his hot load all over my ass, some hitting my back too and my god it was such a turn on to feel this warmth on me. Once he was done he pulled up his pants and walk away inwhich I was too horny still after that so I stayed in that position and got off again.

Hope you guys enjoy the story! Any feedback or comments would be much appreciated :)
Will post more when the chance of another fun encounter happens!
Love it!