Being fit = better erections = better sex life?

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Harder erections, increase in the amount of pre cum and cum, multiple hard on's throughout the day. Increased stamina in the bedroom.
I do full body workout. I can definitely tell a difference since I started. If I miss a day I can tell the difference.​
After how many weeks/months of training have you started to feel significant difference?

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What is the best routine to become stronger and more active in bed?

Beside working on the muscle and weight lift, cardio exercises are significantly necessary. Spinning, kickboxing, HIIT, even long running are examples.

Let see, when you walk up the stair from the subway, would you get tired easily or need to stop in the middle of the stairs? And now look at the avtin in bed, you know what i mean.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Beside working on the muscle and weight lift, cardio exercises are significantly necessary. Spinning, kickboxing, HIIT, even long running are examples.

Let see, when you walk up the stair from the subway, would you get tired easily or need to stop in the middle of the stairs? And now look at the avtin in bed, you know what i mean.
I don't know what an avtin is :oops:

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
@good_guy , you might not realize this, but you are extremely blessed, and I mean extremely, because you have zero body fat. For you, all you really need is for an ass-kicking trainer to show you how to have intense workouts and get on a high protein diet for the immense muscle growth and body change you will see. Within a month, you will definitely love the change in both your new muscle body as well as your newly found crazy libido. Then you'll become a gym rat and wonder why you didn't start doing this sooner.

Reactions: good_guy

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got out of shape and had trouble maintaining my erection after getting back in shape it was like being a teenager again rock hard long lasting erections. Highly recommend getting ir staying in shape just for that reason.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
@good_guy , you might not realize this, but you are extremely blessed, and I mean extremely, because you have zero body fat. For you, all you really need is for an ass-kicking trainer to show you how to have intense workouts and get on a high protein diet for the immense muscle growth and body change you will see. Within a month, you will definitely love the change in both your new muscle body as well as your newly found crazy libido. Then you'll become a gym rat and wonder why you didn't start doing this sooner.
Thanks! Much appreciate your reply :)

I do have some body fat % haha... I'm actually now a little bit below 15% and I would like to go to 10%, I'm tall and slim and as you mentioned I believe I'm blessed and I'm thankful for having a good body and being healthy and happy!

I've just started again after a pause - 2 weeks in the gym (woo-oo!) And really hope to increase my sex drive which was a bit low lately :(

Can you give me your insights on a high protein diet? What would you recommend?

People told me that to see actual results I should wait around 3 months - really hope the labid boost will come faster :)

Reactions: DSF140

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
P.s - Your body looks amazing as well!

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Your erection depends on blood flow and retention. Cardio for the lower half of your body is super important. Also, watch artery clogging fat. For some reason, it congregates down below.
Also, high body fat will result in high estrogen levels. Yes, both men and women have both testosterone and estrogen in their systems. But high estrogen levels will make you unable to keep an erection.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
It isn't just body fat, it's what you eat. For instance, isolated soy protein tends to act as an estrogen, and causes weight gain. If people paid attention to all the chemicals to which they are exposed, they'd find high levels of estrogen imitators. Pesticides and chemical fertilizers act as estrogen imitators. So do certain dry cleaning fluids.

good_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It isn't just body fat, it's what you eat. For instance, isolated soy protein tends to act as an estrogen, and causes weight gain. If people paid attention to all the chemicals to which they are exposed, they'd find high levels of estrogen imitators. Pesticides and chemical fertilizers act as estrogen imitators. So do certain dry cleaning fluids.
I try eating healthier and cutting off the sugar, hope it will help!