Being Flamboyant

ClosetBi-It's not a big deal that you are not into flamers or queens. I'm a gay man and quite frankly they embarrass me and are just acting that way for attention and because they want to be horrible stereotypes like Jack from the TV show Will and Grace. Most flaming queens have so many issues that it's best to just fuck them and DO NOT have a relationship with them as they cause way too much drama and have too many issues than are worth putting up with, and most queens are too dizzy and can't sustain a good relationship that lasts.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Lewis1

Experimental Member
Media
person they are my ass
ive seen some naturally flamboyant men in my times and ive seen some over the top queens going beyond the call of duty

i notice alot of gay guys (when closeted) act preety neutral but when they come out they are queening all over the place (proof that its not just "who you are" but an intent to act that way)

Media
I have always been flamboyant. And i have been persecuted for it. But the thing is, it's who i am. I seriously can't deepen my voice. And in my opinion, being a man isn't about how yore voice sounds or how you express yourself. America's whole "masculine" image is what got me picked on as a child and to this day. It's the reason why i have gotten death threats. It's the reason why in high school the other guys did things like setting my underwear on fire in the locker-room while i was still in them. It's the reason why i've lived my life struggle to struggle. But you know what it's also the reason why I am stronger than any of you "masculine" men.

And also just because I'm flamboyant doesn't mean I can't kick some ass.
:tongue:

You ROCK!

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't think there is anything wrong with a guy being flamboyant. But, for me personally the type of personality that annoys me most is anyone who is loud and brings a lot of attention to themselves and this sometimes includes flamboyant gay men. But, that does not mean I think they are somehow less "manly" its just I am a mellow, shy reserved person and am not compatible with energetic people that bring attention to themselves.

Media
I don't think there is anything wrong with a guy being flamboyant. But, for me personally the type of personality that annoys me most is anyone who is loud and brings a lot of attention to themselves and this sometimes includes flamboyant gay men. But, that does not mean I think they are somehow less "manly" its just I am a mellow, shy reserved person and am not compatible with energetic people that bring attention to themselves.

Good point.

Pete Burns is quoted as saying "One of these days you'll be on your death bed, full of regrets for not expressing yourself in a "flamboyant" way saying:I could have worn heels and a fabulous wig to go along with it and had some fun in my life".

This does not always equate to over the top attitude or dress, it just means to be fearless and enjoy yourself. Who cares what people think, you are utlimatly responsible for your own happiness regardless.