Being girthy - a curse or a blessing?

D_Wedderelet Wonderwang

Experimental Member
Media
i love being girthy. im about 6" around and nothing can beat the feeling of barely being able to wrap your hand around your cock when jacking off. im about average length, but every girl ive ever asked said its all about the girth anyways so im proud of my meat stick. having a thick mushroom head also makes it cool

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blessing, the sex I have makes up for the hate I get from others. Other than being girthy I enjoy waking up with an enormous erection and having sex.

chris

thickcock82mn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
id take my girth any day. my gf loves to ride on my thick member and it brings her to orgasms everytime. no girl wants to feel like youre trying to shove a hotdog down a hallway.

nailbender

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys and Gals both like my extra girth but it has made it impossable for some GUYS to take it but the ones that do REALLY seam to like it.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my GFs had smaller mouth, and a not so good jaw... she dislocated her jaw one time giving me a bj... made for an awkward ER visit late at night. In general the biggest complaints on my end is the teeth during BJs when they aren't paying attention.

Only been 1 case where i couldn't enter a girl cause she was too tight... (i later rectified the problem at a different date)

My current girl if we go without sex for a couple of days ..... i'm not sure if it's cause i get carried away and get a little bit extra rough, or if it's just cause she isn't as used to cock as much, but she often comments after she cleans up, that i made her bleed a little. It's not so much of a complaint, just a comment... i think she likes it though....

visually i like seeing girls with their hand around my cock and seeing that there fingers can't wrap around.

I've never had a girl complain about girth. But i've had 1 girl complain about the length (which i'm not that long)

And i think i read a one of the newer studies on size that was posted somewhere on this forum. Now that penis girth survey questions are now being added as options to the questionnaires that women get about penis sizes. I believe i read that more girls wished their partner had more girth, than girls who said they wished their partner was longer.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In general, I'd say both. My high school girlfriend had some difficulties with it. But my wife loves the girth. however, I've never gotten past a woman's teeth, so true in the mouth BJ's are out of the question.

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you guys that it's more a blessing than a curse. I know for you girls - stretching hurts...but it's a sweet pain:)

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like it, but I think I'd get more anal with my wife if I was thinner- and I love anal with the wife.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
it's all great! no drawbacks at all.you have to learn how to work it.
wich is great,i'm a big fan of foreplay so i love working a woman up before i even get naked(yeah i'm one of those stay naked forever dudes once the clothes are off,i love lettin my pipe swing)

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
both!!

a blessing since many women have commented how thick and wide it is. talk spreads, so this is the opportunity for more action in the future. :cool:

a curse since tight pussies are too difficult to penetrate. the looser the better. :tongue:

B_flashflash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
definitely a blessing...I love my girth and my partners appreciate it too! Length could be more of an issue in my opinion...

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
I think it's a blessing. I never considered myself big. I'm just over 6.25 inches around and use to hear women say it was big all the time. I figured women would say that stuff to compliment guys whethere they were small average or big. I started searching on the web for average width, circumference etc. and was surprised to find out the average was in the 4 to 5 inch range. I guess I am big. I use to flatter myself by wearing Magnum condoms. I felt those things were tight. They really didn't feel any better than regular condoms. I tried the Magnum XL's and it was the difference between night and day. During sex I always thought it was incredible to watch a woman give me head. My penis is fairly wide, so seeing the woman's mouth stretched over it is an incredible turn on. I've never cum from a woman giving me head.
The other fascinating thing is watching a woman when she first sees it. I never bring up sex when I'm first dating a woman. I'll let them bring it up. They always bring up penis size and I sorta joke with them. I sort of suggest that it's big, but they never believe it. Once they see it they just stare, laugh, and joke because they say all men say they are big. I've never had any problem fitting it in because I spend a lot of time on foreplay. I also, almost always bring some lube if I anticipate an encounter. I think the confidence from knowing you have that "special weapon" in your pants would be a blessing. :adam4:

D

deleted356736

It's a blessing, and my wife just loves the feeling of me inside her. She can't get enough of it, which is why we have so much good and regular sex after decades together. It's good for me too, apart from lots of sex, extra girth makes any pussy feel nice and tight.