Being girthy - a curse or a blessing?

pomdrinker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always thought that my dimensions were on the small size so I thought when girls would moan after I entered them it was just normal response. I never really asked a partner how i felt because i didn't want to get a fake response or a truly embarresing one, but one time a girl i was with said that i felt sooo swollen insider her. I guess I just thought she was being nice and talking dirty. I've been with a few girls that couldn't take me at first or i couldn't penetrate them completely without them squirming or struggling a bit. I never thought i was the lenghth since i'm about 6.5" long. I never measured my girth until recently when i discovered it is 6.5" as well.

This brings up interesting questions though....

Would a woman voluntarily comment on the size without a guy asking? I guess in the case of a truly massive cock she probably would. Also, these experience were in my late teens, early 20's. I think a lot of females at that age are just as self-conscious (if not more) about there bodies and wouldn't really want to enter into that realm of discussion, especially during the act of sex. Or (and this is the case with me) they hadn't been with a lot of partners and didn't really know what was average...

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a swinger couple, all I can say is girth is 100% a blessing. Seeing how gf slowly accommodated larger guys, 6", 6.5", and even 7"+ in girth. Being below average myself I know it's obvious that it's a pure blessing.

/Tominet

So she's able to jump from your below average size to 7+ girth just like that? No pain?

loganxxx22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get turned down by women for anal but they love it everywhere else (except for one woman who took me like a champ). I wouldn't change a thing

sandy111

Experimental Member
Media
Well I have to say my cock is 9"x6.5"thick. I can control the length but my wife has a real hard time with the girth. She says that she wished I was smaller that she is just to sore when were done and the next day. We use alot of lube but she still has a problem with it. I have been with quit a few women and they have all said that I am the biggest they have had. Is a 6.5" girth that rare?

Dikpig

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't buy condoms over the counter in New Zealand!!! What kind of third world country is that? Don't they teach teens and college kids about safe sex?
If you can't buy condoms give me your address and I"LL send them to you!