Being grinded on

Pimpolho2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ladies, some questions for you all. Have you ever had someone grind on you? A stranger or someone you weren't expecting.
For example, in a club, a bus, a concert, sitting on a friend's lap. Have you felt their cocks through their clothes and if so, ever felt something big that called your attention?

Sorry if it's too many questions, just one of those silly fetishes that turn me on.

blkbutterfly72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
secret turn on for me. boys used to do that to the girls back in grade school and it had always been a turn on. in crowded places, I secretly yearn for a hard cock to rub up against me. even have a fantasy of being at a concert wearing a short skirt and a stranger behind me discovers I'm not wearing panties and starts sexing me.

Swim_cheer_ali

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah i've been grinded on in a party once. I did feel his cock poke my ass abit lol but i never took it after the party. From what I hear its huuuuge lol.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it happens but that's why god gave me elbows and knees. you assault me and i assault you right back. sometimes i really hate men *sigh*

Pimpolho2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, ive been grinded on. usually on the dance floor. Never felt anything impressive though. You would impress me.
Lol, having a thin waist and an above average cock sure does some wonders visually.

""secret turn on for me. boys used to do that to the girls back in grade school and it had always been a turn on. in crowded places, I secretly yearn for a hard cock to rub up against me. even have a fantasy of being at a concert wearing a short skirt and a stranger behind me discovers I'm not wearing panties and starts sexing me.""

I think as long as the person is being discrete about it, the man, it could be enjoyable for both people.

"Yeah i've been grinded on in a party once. I did feel his cock poke my ass abit lol but i never took it after the party. From what I hear its huuuuge lol."
Hehehe, so who told u?

""it happens but that's why god gave me elbows and knees. you assault me and i assault you right back. sometimes i really hate men *sigh*""

Sure not everyone has to like it, but if you are in a dance floor and it happens, I don't think u should knee him in the balls, hehe.

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I take the point about 'assault', which is why I have always been very careful not to have done this to anyone who clearly isn't interested.

I find that the best thing is to let girls feel my soft (5 1/2 inch) bulge on the dancefloor. So I go in loose trousers, no underwear and once one or two of them see it flopping about they come and dance in front of me, then back into me to get a feel... It's fun! I even had one girl just run towards me and feel with her hip!

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh please assault,

It’s pretty easy to tell when a woman wants to be grinded on, and if you give out the right signals you will get it. I love to grind and many times it is to feel up the guy and yes this had led to several encounters.

I have also chosen not to grind and in very few circumstances the guys can easily tell this and don’t do it. The ones that do get a little reprimand and it’s over real quick.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh please assault,

It’s pretty easy to tell when a woman wants to be grinded on, and if you give out the right signals you will get it. I love to grind and many times it is to feel up the guy and yes this had led to several encounters.

I have also chosen not to grind and in very few circumstances the guys can easily tell this and don’t do it. The ones that do get a little reprimand and it’s over real quick.

I generally enjoy it too. Once though the guy got really obnoxious and rough (it was a dance floor situation), and I got scared. But that was only the one time. I didn't really feel what he had though...but another time a guy not only did the grind thing but guided my hand to his package (but was not obnoxious about it) - I enjoyed that.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh please assault,

wheni go dancing i never give anyone grind signals. i just want to dance. if some prat thinks it's ok to rub his cock on a woman who hasn't so much as smiled at him then it's assault. you wouldn't do it to a stranger in the street, in a shop on a bus...why is it suddenly ok when she's on the dance floor?

D_Ariva_DerChee

Account Disabled
Media
If im dancing, And we've previously spoken, And we ACTUALLY get along :p

Then stranger grinding is fine. But if i dont know you whatsoever and you just appear, grinding your hardon into me, im not sure how i'd feel about that.

If it was something impressive, im sure i'd give it a thought and move from there.

But if it wasnt impressive, or there was some other creepiness factor, I'd have to go with the elbows answer from dolfette

blkbutterfly72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LeeEJ...dry humping is grinding, right? the boys back in grade school thought it was cute to sneak up behind a girl and rub their crotch against the girls bottoms. No, they didn't have erections. I guess they got the idea from their parents or older siblings. Sexual thoughts and desires start earlier than puberty.