Being grinded on

Pimpolho2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was listening to the radio one of this day and they were talking about this same thing, hehehe. Some women told them about being flashed and others about being groped. Unfortunately no one gave exciting details :(

Now, I am a fan of grinding, but for some reason I never got hard in a dance floor, I don't know if it was the alcohol or my penis pointing down, but I never got hard :( and one that I started to, she left, cockteaser.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, we here in civil society have something called laws. To get around moral relativism, they actually codify certain acts as being judged "wrong" by modern society as a whole. The law in many jurisdictions is just as stated, any physical contact (or threat of impending physical contact, again depending on the jurisdiction) of a sexual nature that is not consented to.

Maybe you can shift to a post modern society where moral relativism allows you to impose your will upon social reality.

Oh give me a break,

This is nothing more than situational ethics and moral relativism. It allows virtually anybody to claim sexual assault over virtually any little touch whether intentional or not.

This sort of thinking degrades true sexual assault and will only hurt women in the long run. Crying sexual assault over some of these relatively benign issues is the same of the boy crying wolf, soon too will sexual assault and rape will be trivialized.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, we here in civil society have something called laws. To get around moral relativism, they actually codify certain acts as being judged "wrong" by modern society as a whole. The law in many jurisdictions is just as stated, any physical contact (or threat of impending physical contact, again depending on the jurisdiction) of a sexual nature that is not consented to.

Maybe you can shift to a post modern society where moral relativism allows you to impose your will upon social reality.
your use of long words incites grinding.

*dry humpin' your leg*

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do we sign a consent form at the door?

is our entry fee a whore's fee?

why can't we just go dancing, feel the music & have some fun?

it's a very small number of men who do this but it puts lots of women off going out.

No, I don't believe any man has a dancefloor right to grind against any woman who agrees to dance with him. Never been one much for game-playing or unseen rules. Those same kind of things are what has turned guys, like me, off from going out also. Used to think I knew the rules, but when that kind of dancing became common place years ago, the rules seemed changed somehow, but no one gave me the manual to read.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I don't believe any man has a dancefloor right to grind against any woman who agrees to dance with him. Never been one much for game-playing or unseen rules. Those same kind of things are what has turned guys, like me, off from going out also. Used to think I knew the rules, but when that kind of dancing became common place years ago, the rules seemed changed somehow, but no one gave me the manual to read.
my issue is with men who i haven't agreed to dance with...which is all of them but that's beside the point.

it's reassuring that some men find it just
as off putting.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once a slim black guy asked me to dance (in a gay bar, of course). He rubbed his skinny legs all over me, and, being in my 20's, I got very noticably hard. He finally said something about me being hot, and left as the song ended. It was then I realized it was a woman in drag. I was so embarrassed!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once a slim black guy asked me to dance (in a gay bar, of course). He rubbed his skinny legs all over me, and, being in my 20's, I got very noticably hard. He finally said something about me being hot, and left as the song ended. It was then I realized it was a woman in drag. I was so embarrassed!

That's funny; like Crying Game in reverse. :wink:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about the reverse? Once an associate's GF at a very hot party plopped her ass right on my hand as I draped it over a couch. She was in a tiny mini. I thought maybe she made a mistake and thought my hand was part of the couch arm so I wiggled my fingers just to let her know she was not on the couch. She just looked down at me and smiled.

She was smokin hot and I was chicken shit coward. Never did a thing to follow up.

mikebh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guidelines, shmidelines - I dry hump the H.R. Director all day at work. She keeps saying that she doesn't like it, but I know in my heart of hearts that she craves my big bulge against her breasts, ass, hands and face... especially when the other guys in the office look on and cheer me on.

:awink:

Try that quote while swapping a gay man for you, and you in the place of the "HR Director"... it's still totally hilarious, right?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about the reverse? Once an associate's GF at a very hot party plopped her ass right on my hand as I draped it over a couch. She was in a tiny mini. I thought maybe she made a mistake and thought my hand was part of the couch arm so I wiggled my fingers just to let her know she was not on the couch. She just looked down at me and smiled.

She was smokin hot and I was chicken shit coward. Never did a thing to follow up.

Shame on you, man. :slap:

Try that quote while swapping a gay man for you, and you in the place of the "HR Director"... it's still totally hilarious, right?

Yeah, it would be - considering that I would have breasts in that story... :boggled: