Being groped

pghcyclist: A few nights ago, I had dinner with some new friends, a couple my partner and I had recently met. It was a social/business dinner, and the wine flowed freely. After, I offered a few of the people a ride home, including this couple. In the car, one of the couple began to talk about noticing my big cock. I hadn't been wearing overly tight pants, but I do bulge rather prominently, and he must have noticed. As I drove up to the couple's house, the one who had been commenting reached around the driver's seat and grabbed my cock, feeling it for a good second or two. The guy is hot and I was flattered -- it didn't bother me at all -- but it was the first time anyone had been so bold. I guess I'm curious if anyone else has had such experiences.

YoungNHung19: I grabbed one of my good friends once (we are straight)...he was walking with me and we had just run a couple of miles around the track and his penis was formed very obvious through his windpants, and he told me his penis was almost big enough to put two hands on, so there was only one way to find out,...I grabbed it for a second and we just laughed about it.

musclelust8: I have never been gropped, but came close my first year in law school. Assistant Dean told me one morning when I was in his office that I should not wear 501 jeans because they were too revealing on me. Nice looking man. At the time, I didn't think it was a come on, but as I look back (late 1980s) i think it was.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
there's nothing more exciting than feeling a hand cup your bits when you're not expecting it. I was known to be hung at school and was always being groped and measured. I had a freaky length from about 9 so quite enjoyed the attention

george

Sexy Member
Media
I was groped by a young guy about 19-22 yrs. old while peeing in a movie theater in an L.A. bathroom. I was just standing there doing my thing when this young guy (I was then in my mid 40's) simply reached over and gave me a squeeze! I was shocked and didn't know what to say, so I looked at him and he smiled.

Not a word was said, he just smiled and zipped up and walked back to his movie.
I later notcied he was in my same theater and apparently walked out to follow me to the bathroom while in the middle of the movie.

I was flattered this young man thought me hot enough!!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was groped nearly nightly while I was dancing, and I did not appreciate it. :angry: I found it awfully presumptuous for someone I don't even know to grab my cock. I'm hardly a prude, but I found such unfounded familiarity with my genitals offensive. Am I alone in this?

monstro:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 9 2004, 12:26 AM
I was groped nearly nightly while I was dancing, and I did not appreciate it. :angry: I found it awfully presumptuous for someone I don't even know to grab my cock. I'm hardly a prude, but I found such unfounded familiarity with my genitals offensive. Am I alone in this?
[post=258649]Quoted post[/post]​

You're not alone in feeling that way, DMW! I'm a pretty peaceful guy, but honestly, if somebody just reached for my crotch like that they'd next be groping my fist with their nose.

george

Sexy Member
Media
I have never groped anyone either, not that I haven't wanted to, but I simply know better than to do that!

I was flattered when it happened to me because it was so innocent and playful, but I can see how in a position such as DMW, while working and dancing, it would hardly be appropriate or appreciated.

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
I have been groped and did not enjoy it either. I am tall, very slim and cannot hide my bulge. My gropes have occurred in the line at the bank, in crowded elevators, in the supermarket and at the mall.

Oddly, I have only been groped by women - never by men. I did not like that fact that any of these women literally "had me by the balls".

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I would think asking permission should be an obvious prerequisite there. Anyone just reaching for someone else's goodies could very well be asking for trouble, I know I wouldn't take kindly to it. If someone actually thought enough of me to ask, and if I found them to be attractive, I'd probably be all into it.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 9 2004, 12:26 AM
Of course you are alone. Get over it

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Originally posted by monstro+Oct 9 2004, 12:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(monstro &#064; Oct 9 2004, 12:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 9 2004, 12:26 AM
I was groped nearly nightly while I was dancing, and I did not appreciate it.  :angry: I found it awfully presumptuous for someone I don&#39;t even know to grab my cock. I&#39;m hardly a prude, but I found such unfounded familiarity with my genitals offensive. Am I alone in this?

You&#39;re not alone in feeling that way, DMW&#33; I&#39;m a pretty peaceful guy, but honestly, if somebody just reached for my crotch like that they&#39;d next be groping my fist with their nose.
[post=258651]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I was groped by some creep at college I didn&#39;t know&#33; I didn&#39;t appreciate it&#33; I bust his arm and nose. Strange, I don&#39;t mind being groped by chicks.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My women friends tell me this happens to them all the time.
It has only happened to me twice.
Both times at a party...
once at someone else&#39;s home,
once at mine.

I remember feeling shocked...
nothing sexual was going on otherwise...
as i recall, i was mixing some drinks in the kitchen.
One groper was a female friend,
one was a guy friend.

I think i backed up and said, "hey, hey...
hands off the merchandise" or some such.
:p

D

deleted111

I have been grabbed many times in public and in private venues. If I am really drunk I mind it a lot less then if I am sober. Normally I find it rude and crude. Its my cock, grab your own. I agree with you DMW.

But in retrospect to the "grabbers" I can see why they would want to.

Nate

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is not an exact reply to subject, but reading these posts reminds me of the time I was riding the underground train in Atlanta and standing up in a crowded car. I felt a &#39;brushing&#39; against my right hand as it hung down my side. Since all of us were standing close, I understood why it could happen, but as the car swayed, the pressure became pronounced, causing me to look down at my hand. The dudes crotch was directly pressed against my hand and the swaying motions had made his cock begin to harden. Our eyes met and since he smiled, I groped him and this seemed to be just what he wanted. Has anyone else had such an experience?

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was groped a few times in college. I was always offended by it, even if intoxicated and horny. I am not a walking, talking set of genitals. Usually a few choice words and a gentle, and sometimes not so gentle, swat with the arm discouraged further attempts. If it didn’t work, I’d make a comment something like, “My bedpost could use another notch”. That usually scared off all but the most determined offenders. And the ones that it didn’t usually became notches. Frankly, now I’m not so proud of using them like that. At the time I had nothing but contempt for them and that doesn’t mix well with sex.

joe22xxx: Yeh, I&#39;ve been groped,but mainly at parties where everyone is a little drunk (or very drunk or high). One experience was in my first year of college. I was playing in my high school alumni baseball game & after the game was over, an old HS teacher of mine came up to me & patted me on the back & said it was good to see me. As he started to leave, he said goodbye & grabbed my crotch hard & got a hard feel...like it was some jock thing. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I wasn&#39;t expecting that one. Strange for sure. It actually pissed me off when I thought about it later. :angry:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I&#39;ve had a few guys attempt a few gropes, (One of them actually succeeded&#33;) and needless to say got me into more trouble than I would have preferred because I broke the hand of the succedor. A little violent I know, but I didn&#39;t ask nor did I appreciate it in the least bit, and he made no apologies for his actions, so I felt justified in my retaliation. A few women, on the other hand, have groped freely, but you have to understand that these were women that I trusted, and allowed to do so.