Being Hard for a while increases blood flow, girth ect??

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Carloseverest, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Carloseverest

Carloseverest New Member

Ok i have a question if you keep your penis fully erect for a longs periods of time lets say up to an hour, will this increase the blood flow and if done periodically will the girth of the penis increase? ps: i am not talking about jacking off for an hour none stop lol, i am talking about keeping the penis hard and erect for a long time at once, yes the hand will be need it for this and visual stimulation but no ejaculation what so ever, so what do u guys think?

2. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I use to take male enhancement pills be for bed so my cock will be hard all night but I stopped taking them I think they will make me bold.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Maintaining an erection will improve blood flow, and if done after PE exercises will help improve girth as well.

4. Blackle

Blackle Member

I don't really know what it's like to be trying to enlarge my penis. But don't let it make you delusional. I may be wrong, but it is really unhealthy for you to have an erection for that long and not ejaculate or have no intention to. and if it isn't why the fuck not ejaculate. It seems like your going against the basic function of your dick here. Your bastardizing the masturbatory routine here man.::slap:: Pull it together. What i do know is that there isn't any scientifically proven way to enlarge your penis and your dick is just gonna change in size due to increased arousal over a long period of time.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

Not exactly true. Though not "mainstream", penis enlargement is indeed possible. Check out this long but informative thread for details: http://www.lpsg.org/101710-non-believers-on-pe-forum.html

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

And yet it worked for me.
    Good thing I dont listen to science for EVERYTHING. BTW, science is wrong a lot. And science are ideas by humans. And humans are not perfect.

7. Big Al

Gold Member

The term science is defined as "...the study of the nature and behavior of natural things and the knowledge that we obtain about them". Anyone can conduct scientific experiments, and learning about and doing PE and taking good notes is a great way to conduct a "hands on" experiment :)

Now, Science (with a capital "S") in many cases has been hijacked by special interest groups with agendas for ensuring that the results meet their needs. This is the opposite of what true science stands for.

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I will stroke until very hard, pause, then clamp using a cock ring or thick rubber band, do a few very slow jelq's, then release the band, to allow blood flow, stroke a little, re-apply the band, and repeat the jelq's. repeat procedure several times. you have to be careful not to put to much pressure. I will repeat this several times. initially, the results were temporary, with my cock head becoming more bulbous, and shaft thickening. over time(several years), the results become permanent. initially, i would do this a few hours before the wife and I would make love. her initial reaction after her first feel of my cock with her hand, was "good grief" or "oh my god". you will know when what you are doing is becoming permanent when without any preliminary "work" your partner "complains" that you are bigger than ever. overtime, my fat cock has gotten fatter, tip to base, and the head larger. you have to be careful not to overdue it, and take a day off. I also do the same thing with a pump. sometimes I do this before going out, makes my cock nice and plump, yet flaccid, greating a great pants bulge. and the ladies DO notice.

9. Big Al

Gold Member

There's no better feedback that your PE is working than that :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted