Being Hung around parents

bowler20024life: I was just wondering how many of you hung guys that used to or still live at home with your parents? For those who live with your parents, what types of problems do you have when you are just hanging out in your house? Did any of your parents know you were hung and how did they react to that.

Just from my personal experience it is hard because when I hang out at my house I like to wear basketball shorts and even with boxerbriefs on u can still see the outline of my dick down my pants leg. I dont think my parents know that I am hung or if they do they have not said anything. Sometimes I want to freeball but since my parents are home it would be to embarassing to do that. These are a few of the problems I have had being hung and living at home.

Thumper_10x7_CA: Of course your parents would know if you are hung! They changed your diaper when you were a baby, and it only makes sense that a man with a large flaccid cock as an adult was probably larger then average as an infant too! If you were a parent and knew your boy was hung big, would you ever let on to him you know? It's not like your parents are going to bring it up at the dinner table!

"So Frankie, did your huge cock get hard during math class today?"

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
bowler, be the guy that you are.  You can't go around in life worrying about what others think of your every move or thought.

If you want to lounge around in basketball shorts or boxerbriefs, go right ahead.  You may very well find that you're concerns are for naught.

Your youth is fleeting.  Don't spend it by being an old man.

Finnmark: Pecker's got a point there. Take note! Also - don't want to be rude - but your stats look fairly average. Maybe your 'worries' are all in the mind ?

prepky: I dont think his stats are average...maybe flaccid but erect he is above average

GeorgenFLA: It wouldnt bother me to be nude or in undershorts around my Dad, but I sure wouldnt do that in front of my Mom. Mom and Dad are divorced now, so the situation doesn't happen around my Mom. I just stay clothed when I go to visit her. That moral standard thing...I guess.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 18, live at home, go to college nearby and work part-time. Inside the house, Mom doesn't have an issue with Dad or me or my bros freeballing in shorts or sweats, as long as nothing is falling out :D In public, it's different--she goes nuts if she's with us or knows we're out freeballing or packed in tight jeans to show off.

hung: It goes without saying that until you are providing for your own lifestyle and also living on your own; that must comply with the standards of those who are housing you. Parents are indeed quite knowledgeable and also must be respected. Once you move out you can do your thing. Then you will commence living with a spouse after a marriage or living in the company of others - then you must also respect your roommates.

Always something to be aware of.

Almost4Inches: Thank you Hung. The only reasonable thing said here.

bigbustedcousin2: they prob. know so dont worry about it...besides its ur family...thye prob. wouldnt care that much...lol

InKonspikuouZ: get some tape and tape it to your leg. works for me

justaboy: My brother shows a lot more than me when he wears jeans,my mum has said to him that she thought they were to tight to be decent .Apart from that its not something which comes up in daily conversation in our house.