Being in prison

BigFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Well, gjorg... you're right! it aint all like OZ...more like a hellish nightmare with lots of demons day and night fuckin with you in a cage you can't do nothin about. If you lucky you make it out just half crazy.
Some Str8 guys don't cope well ...and many times don't make it...loosing the mind, body, and soul/spirit.
I really don't lie to my friends about the prison life I had...I just don't tell it all unless it's gonna help keep some one away from prison life...I try to put it all behind me, sorta speak...which is a bad pun to follow with an answer to "did ya turn bitch".
BITCH is a state of mind.
AINT NOTHIN GOOD IN PRISON compared to FREEDOM inspite of.
It's high tech zoo... wrost than animal slavery.
And my friend, stra8 or not, a 9x7 dick will become the least of your worries and what you face daily; and imagination has nothing to do with it
other than imaging the time coming when you might get the hell out of there alive and sane.
FYI= a large % of the popuation (males) are repeaters for jail time.
"Institutionalize" prisoners. They are the most dangerous kind and often will run the prison more so the the warden and guards.
Their attitude is that they have nothin to loose or gain and scared of nothing...not even death and punishments up on them.
But they do and will get a kick breaking you and your spirits down to hell.
it's a kind of society that aint for the weak-minded or faint in heart.
If they don't do it, the guards will.
I like the saying: "I was in prison...the prison wasn't in me."
I don't know what kind of "fake stories" you have heard, but brotha, I can share some with you that you would not even want to think about or experience or repeat...let alone write or dream about.
I'm only willing to PM you some experiences I seen and had, giving some moral standards and respect to me and other brothas that's been there and done that.
Let me know through a PM....Whopper-lee
Word -Up & Peace out.

In a phrase, as you say: Word-up. And thanks.

BigFan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got some real stories via PM and prison stories are hardcore horrible. Contrary to some beliefs I was looking for the lite side of male male sex. Some of this shit is downright criminal. I wish I could help but I don't have the resources!!!!

Welcome to the real world. Now is whether you decide whether you're a voyeur or an activist for change.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BigFan: Let me start by offering my deepest gratitude and sincerest apologies for what you went through. From your posts I feel that you are a very intelligent and beautiful person for the perserverance display despite the odds. I know from experience how grating and unbelievably shocking the disparities are that occur in the U.S. judicial system. For those of us that know how states like VA and GA treat minorities (esp. young black men) it is even worst how the system fail us. For those that don't please refer to Genarlow Wilson before judging.
Rod 2.0:Beta: Georgia Attorney General Appeals Decision in Genarlow Wilson Case
Genarlow Wilson is a former high school student who was sentenced to a 10 year sentence for having consensual (videotaped) sex with a girl when they were both teenagers. Mind you he was 17 and she was 15. He is African American, she is caucasian. You mean a 2 year difference in age is justification for throwing away the life of a promising young man with no priors? His case as much an atrocity of the legal system as that of Emmitt Till because of the blatant racism.

When celebutards like Lindsay Lohan or Nicole Richie get off with a slap on the wrist or abbreviated jail time we're quick to scream special treatment. But we really fail to realize that unknown citizens like us are dealt a bad hand by the system everyday. I'm not sure if it ist to further disenfranchise minorities or to help the industrial-prison complex that creates some of the goods we buy in the U.S. But it's clear what is going on in this country is a further polarization based upon race, class, even sexual orientation. Mainstream Amerikkka doesn't want to accept and embrace diversity and equality any more than they want to allow the koran taught in public schools.

Some of this shit is downright criminal. I wish I could help but I don't have the resources!!!!

Gjorg: You can help by going to your state legislature and demanding prison reform. If that is too time-consuming there are national groups you can join. Some people can be the victim of circumstances beyond their control and/or their environment. You never know, a similar fate could befall you. There is no reason why citizens who commit non-violent crimes should be locked up with no chance for accelerated rehabilitation. Speaking of which the courts up in CT no longer offer A.R. as an alternative to going to trial. I don't why this is, maybe because of our times or a change in public opinion about those who are in our justice system.

As a citizen with the rights and privileges of my fellow white citizens I realize that all of us can make a change fr those that cannot. I assert that I won't stand for such inaction to continue and when called upon to even serve my civil responsibilities as a jury member I make it abundantly clear that I am biased because of such inequalities that continue to plaque our system.

People like thatgal who say statements like:

well, my advice would be to stay out of trouble and out of prison!

have clearly never been in such a situation and is too young and ignorant (or conservative) of what goes on in our society. I pray that she never have to experience what it means to have a future deferred because the system that protects also fails others.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
The most I can say is that a cousin (herself in and out of prison) had several boyfriends who were in and out of prison. She told me that they all talked about others who had gay sex while in prison, but that they never admitted to it. She didn't indicate that she bought it, though.

I think that straight men get hard-up in prison and go for men. Actually, isn't there a term for the female version of it? Something like, "Lesbian Until Released Date," or "LURD."

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
gjorg: you just sent me a PM saying you had moved onto paternal rape...should you deny this I willbe forced to post it..I have no problem doing that

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No decision to make! I am not a voyeur.Well not anymore than normal!

i think you are a very troubled person to be using prison rape stories as jerk off material.....you should seek professional help for this fetish...no matter how much you backpedal....we can always refer to you posts that suggest otherwise..please get help

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're genuinely serious about the topic of prison rape, I strongly recommend "Fish: A Memoir of a Boy in a Man's Prison" by T.J. Parsell. It's a rather brutally honest - and I mean that literally - first hand account of the author's time in prison and his history of abuse. He's now an activist working toward putting an end to the "fish" culture that seems endemic to prisons and pennitentaries ("fish" is a prison slang for a young victim who's just entered the prison populace - "fresh fish on the line", as the saying goes)
The book can be rough reading at times, and is very sad as well, although I give a lot of credit to the author for standing up to fight the humiliation he suffered from - from the prisons and the guards and penal system.

For the record - to say that to stay out of prison you just have to stay out of trouble isn't always as clear-cut and defined as you might think.

I just bought that book at Barnes + Noble recently. THAT is a riveting book. That guy went through A LOT. He was set up, drugged with toilet wine :puke: and Thorazine :ugh: . Raped by men who he thought were his "buddies". He was pimped out.

After reading this book. I was thinking about how a lot of people these days go through a lot of fucked up shit...and we are just oblivious, apathetic and taciturn. I think that it is kinda of sad at the amount of abuse one gets off of people.

I don't find prison sex glamourous or sexy. I think that it is horrendous.

hans_talhoffer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pedophiles who are in prison are more likely to be sexually assaulted the same as will happen to child killers They are some of the lowest of the low Peophiles are going to be gone after because they had sexually assaulted children and this is a little prison payback. Many prisons have to keep their sex predators in a seperate area for their own safety (I know it sounds crazy to protect a criminal but thats the law in some places)

>: ) we called em bubble people cuz they were kept from the general population. they'd be fukin dead if anyone got thier hands on em. when they were meeting with thier wives and stuff we use to yell baby rapist and stuff at em.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Gore Vidal said that a European panel did a survey of American prisons and found that they were the most barbaric of any prison system in a developed "First World" country. He wrote that sodomy is so common in US prisons, and that the government turns a blind eye so willingly, that sodomy could be seen as a punishment of the US government. (Gore Vidal, by the way, is openly gay.)

Sort of off topic, but this makes me wonder what the differences in penal systems between the U.S. and European countries would be like.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Arliss:
i think you are a very troubled person to be using prison rape stories as jerk off material.....you should seek professional help for this fetish...no matter how much you backpedal....we can always refer to you posts that suggest otherwise..please get help

As long as he sticks to the fantasy and doesn't try to act it out he's okay. Last thing I wasnt is for this board to go orwellian and have people banned for a mindcrime. I've read that alot of people have rape fantasies (including <gasp> women) so it's perfectly normal the worst we can do is just ignore his posts.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisibleman:
After reading this book. I was thinking about how a lot of people these days go through a lot of fucked up shit...and we are just oblivious, apathetic and taciturn. I think that it is kinda of sad at the amount of abuse one gets off of people.

Oh, if only you knew. My bf went through alot as a small child. When his mother was confronted with the evidence she blamed him. Sad and fucked up.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rape in prisons doesn't happen as often as you'd like to think in Western Civilisation.
I read in a Los Angeles newspaper a few years ago that prison officials were considering distributing condoms in prison, even though sex is prohibited, to reduce the spread of HIV.

Man-thango

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, that's true but what really needs to be done is to remove non-violent offenders in order to reduce over crowding and to then segregate those with HIV from those who do not have it. They were considering separating the latino and black populations for fear of gang activities but there was concern that it was unconstitutional. Living on the east coast for years it's hard to believe that both cultures cannot co-exist.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prison rape is not a joke.
Thanks for sharing your stories.
It makes me relaly angry to hear people make jokes about it, or brush it off like it is something good about our justice system.
Perhaps some people deserve it, but most do not, and certainly not non-violent offenders, allthough they are more likely to get it.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Oh, if only you knew. My bf went through alot as a small child. When his mother was confronted with the evidence she blamed him. Sad and fucked up.

I am terribly sorry to hear about any person being abused. We don't have the perfect parents sometimes. But we can pick up where our parents left and get our own support. If you can't get the support from the people that created us, we must look towards ourselves.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisibleman... will you set me free?:wink:

YouTube - Bananarama - Love In The First Degree

Thanks so much for THAT Bananarama song. I love Bananarama. I consider them to be the Brits' white gurl Supremes. Hehehe.

You are a free man. I didn't lock you up though. :wink::smile:

Well, I am very charmed for the admiration and am very appreciative of that. So, I will give you a favorite song of mine as a response to the Bananarama song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhG1dnk7_yo

...because I like it. :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally, I had not intended to say a word until I finished reading this entire thread. The above comments, however, shattered my cool and my silence. Here are some reasons: <snipped due to length>

BigFan, I am truly sorry for any harm that came to you as an innocent victim. The emphasis is on innocent. However, let me tell you how it is from MY side.

I work in emergency personnel. I am a volunteer paramedic with the ambulance and fire department in my county and cover multiple towns and rural areas. I work for 911 dispatch for police/fire/amb. I handle warrants, work closely with police, parole, the jail, and even observe our jail thru cameras. I also get to testify in all areas.

Basically, I get to go in and clean up the mess left behind by those who go to prison. As a paramedic, I get to respond to violent scenes. Rape, stabbings, shootings, drug overdoses, family fights and violence, robberies. I've seen it all. I get to work thru the blood, and the shit, and the piss. I get to listen to pain of the victim and the family. I get to call in the rape advocates for little boys and girls. I get to call the chaplain to come and counsel. And later I get to respond to the suicides that result from the fall out.

I also get to testify, and for all the times that I have done so, I can honestly say that the times I have witnessed genuine remorse can be counted on one hand. Sure, the suspect is upset. Upset he was caught. And that same suspect, the same one who took his neighbor's little 6 year old girl into a field and raped her, then took her home and raped her again? The one that could care less about her rights? And the three guys who decided to burglarize a house, and discovered the family at home, so they decided to shoot them so they can't be identified? And the parents who were shooting their children up with meth until one finally died? Every single one of them was crying about their "rights".

Now, I don't doubt that there are horrible experiences in prison. For those that are there innocently, who have not victimized another person, who did not disregard the "rights" of another person.....that breaks my heart. But for those that deserve to be there....I don't wan't to hear about their "rights" until they find a way to restore their victim's life to the way it was before they violated it. Something they CHOSE to do. I don't care how rough your life is or was. There are many who suffer hardships. There comes a point when someone makes the decision to hurt others.

I have dealt with people who, every time they come out of prison, they have a new teardrop tattoo and who talk about how tough and respected they were in prison, then they complain when they have to go back. Again. After wasting huge amounts of taxpayer's money.

Does rape happen? Sure. Is it as widespread as sensationalism likes to make it? If it is they are hiding it pretty damned good from the cameras. My point to Frizzle's post is that I seriously doubt that what occurs in prisons in the US is not happening in his country.

Again, I am a nice person. I'm honest, I treat others with respect. I volunteer my personal time as a paramedic, and have spent much of my free time helping victims.

And for all their cries about suffering in prison.....what I rarely see, are those same people out volunteering their time to make up for what they did.

So, I have very little patience, understanding, or care for the rights of those who disregard the rights of others.

Even when safety IS the major issue, I guaran-damn-tee you that it's the safety of JAIL or PRISON personnel that ranks highest.

You are damn right. I have a brother who is a police officer. At one time he was in Baltimore, Maryland and it was one of the most dangerous places to be. I told him one thing. I don't care what he has to do, HE is the one that needs to go home at night. HE comes first. I say the same thing to the officers I work with and care for on a daily basis.

These men and women have families and children who love them. I recently had an officer friend burn to death while still alive when his vehicle was hit by someone while responding to another officer, who was being choked by a suspect. Do you think his wife and kids care about what happens to that suspect? Whose safety should be first? The ones who are innocent and doing their jobs, or the ones who are not innocent and have proven to care little for the lives of others?[/quote]

Though I previously misstated Wldhoney's name as "Wldgirl", I will not make the same mistake with you, Thatgal. Regardless... same goes for you. Let he (/she) whom is without sin....

The bible also says "an eye for an eye". It's easy for a criminal to distance themselves from the victim. One should ask themselves what they would do if someone they loved were a victim.

I don't care how small the crime is. Violating the rights of another feels just that way. Like a violation. I can't tell you how many times I have had someone call to complain that their "stereo" was stolen, only to discover that the complainant has a warrant for theft.

I'm not saying you are a criminal, BigFan, or that you, personally, deserved what happened to you. But you should remember that there are those of us who get to pick up the pieces left behind by bad people.