Being licked from behind (the rutting position LOL)

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very hot visual position for me. Sexy long legs in high heels – a beautiful ass spread to accommodate the playing and licking of both ass and pussy. This position can lead directly to some anal or some great toy play. She always seems to enjoy it… a lot of moaning and wetness.

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Holy crap!! Thats what rimming means??? Ive often wondered but was too embarrassed to ask- my god I am a farm girl, aren't I? sheesh!!:redface::rolleyes:

Yep, that is what rimming means. Licking a person's butt hole is called rimming, a rim job, or "tossing her salad" just to name a few. It may sound a bit nasty, but it the right context, it is very erotic and sensual. If you love the person, it is actually very romantic and can increase the bond between the two of you. Licking a woman's ass is somewhat special. I mean, I wouldn't lick the ass of every woman that I'd be willing to have sex with. I'd have to trust them and know them well, and cetainly be attracted to their butt.

I don't believe that this was a rimming thread to start with. So I don't want to highjack this thread. Rimming deserves a thread of its own if does not already have one. As for eating a woman from behind, in general, I love it. If she's standing, I can get really low so she doesn't have to bend much (she can bend as much as she'd like). I also really like the all fours position, or the chest on bed, or her lying on her side while I eat it from behind/below. It's all good.

sir_arthur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my favourite way to lick a lady. when you're on your knees, behind her, it's as if you're demonstating both subservience and total control. love it.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Howard Stern was commenting that his girlfriend Beth did not want to be licked from behind. He wanted her to dress in high heels and bend over and allow him to lick her from behind.

I have found that some women are not comfortable with this. I find it very raw, very sexy, very very hot. With your head and chest on the bed and your butt in the air, high, I can play, caress, massage, basically enjoy your ass( Gisella!! :) ), run my fingers along your spine and sides, get lots of nerve ending firing that may not usually get stimulated plus lick you in a very hot nasty way.

Is this something you like or are awkward about?

I agree with you here.... I think it's awesome! Incredibly hot...

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, so I'm now posting for the THIRD time here. I have nothing constructive or intelligent to add. Just wanted you all to know I LOVE this position :)

Dear lordy! It IS HOT in here :)

Teflon

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Kid you not: Woman I hooked up with once did it to me. She was servicing the balls and she just kept going. Before I could yell WTF, I kinda fell back into the couch cushion and bit on it. Dirty as hell but very intense feeling.

(Maybe that should've been my board secret?)

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Okay...here's something kind of silly to admit, but I had had my pussy licked from behind on several occasions before it first occurred to me that when doing this, the guy's nose must be right up against my asshole.

That made me kind of uncomfortable, but that was like...18 years ago and I'm a lot more comfortable with my asshole now.

About Rimming:

Although I love anal stimulation with toys or fingers, and anal sex, I've still never been comfortable with the idea of anyone licking my asshole, or with licking anyone else's. My Microbiology degree has influenced me, for sure...I know too much about the risks. However, I suppose if someone were very freshly washed...

And I have to admit just the thought of having it done to me makes me wet...

But back to the topic of being eaten out from behind...it's very hot and arousing, but in my experience the best stimulation is not achieved that way

Now if you want to talk about 69, that's a different thing altogether...puts the clit more in line with the man's mouth...I've given some of my best and worst blowjobs in this position...best because it's the perfect angle to take his cock deep in my throat; worst because I get too goddamned distracted by the sensations in my pussy to focus on giving good head.

sir_arthur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um... yum. I had a lot of fun viewing your pictures BEFORE you posted that. But now, the things running through my mind, Holly...