Being naked/nude?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally I'm rarely nude I spend most of my day in panties and a tank or a tshirt in the summer. In the winter I normally look like a mummy full clothes and normally a blanket.

Libertiny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My husband would go 'commando' all the time, and it drive me nuts.
Why, because he would wear down his jeans.
Picture it, your favorite pair of jeans, and you wearing out the knees. (Those two large white spots on your jeans, over the knees where the fabric becomes thiner.)
Well he would have 3 spots, guess where the other spot was.
You'd think that monster in his pants was trying to break free or something.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
My husband would go 'commando' all the time, and it drive me nuts.
Why, because he would wear down his jeans.
Picture it, your favorite pair of jeans, and you wearing out the knees. (Those two large white spots on your jeans, over the knees where the fabric becomes thiner.)
Well he would have 3 spots, guess where the other spot was.
You'd think that monster in his pants was trying to break free or something.

That's just.....scary. He didnt have a spiked ring or something around his pecker did he while he was wearing the jeans? He he.

nudepierced

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
always nude at home, the only thing I can't do nude is mow the yard just too much traffic on the road but I do have 5 acres so that gives me plenty of nude space away from the road

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to wear lacrosse shorts and nothing else when home alone. It's just comfortable and easy. I'm not into full nudity, but this seems like a good compromise. I'd put a shirt on if I had to answer the door or something.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am nude most of the time in warm weather when at home. Winter is too cold. I sleep nude and tan nude lunch times when the sun is out. When travelling by myself I am nude most of the time in my motel room.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many of u like to be nude when at home alone, or with your family if your family is like that? What do you do while nude? What's the craziest thing that's ever happened?

Yes i like to be nude more recently became into naturism/nudism. Wouldnt say practice around family but have been hitting some local places and looking to visit as many as possible and do some travel in the future.