Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't get to spend a lot of time in my house, usually working outside.

I love to be naked and have always dreamed of having a place, secluded enough that I could do some of my outdoor work nude. I live in the country, but still have neighbors within eye shot. :frown1:

edmouse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I prefer being naked at home in the summer with a ceiling fan making a breeze, than dressed with air conditioning. I live alone and sometimes I think it's a shame I don't have company to share it with.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't get to spend a lot of time in my house, usually working outside.

I love to be naked and have always dreamed of having a place, secluded enough that I could do some of my outdoor work nude. I live in the country, but still have neighbors within eye shot. :frown1:

What a shame! I have neighbors from hell.

Could I be your ranch hand, countryguy? We could freeball all day.:biggrin1:

I think it's a shame I don't have company to share it with.

We could fix that.:biggrin1:

Your balls need fresh air, you know.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't be nude during the day - too many duties, folks to take care of, but I sleep nude and let my girls breathe! :redface: :biggrin1:

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What a shame! I have neighbors from hell.

Could I be your ranch hand, countryguy? We could freeball all day.:biggrin1:

I have lots of jobs for your hands!! :wink:

and bring your friend. Every ranch needs at least one "mouse" :biggrin1:

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I write this I an nude in my home office. During the warmer months I find it most comfortable to be nude whenever possible. Luckily, my wife supports this lack-of-dress choice of mine, and in a way encourages it. She has told a few friends and neighbors I am often nude around the house or working in my office.

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like being nude when i can.....maybe not completely nude but at least with no undies...the feeling of your dong swinging around is great!!!
Unfortunately,i do not live alone,so the occasions are rare....
So i often stay naked while in hotel rooms,especially when i go to bed. The problem comes when i have friends to share it with,who have issues with that...
My best friend and i used to spend most of the time naked when on holidays....we used to rent a house to be more free and strolled around with our cocks out when home....those were really good times! We felt pretty natural about it....the freedom sense it brings is unbelievable!:)
To answer your answers,what we did was just doing the normal things we had to do,but naked.
The craziest thing was....well,were the jerking sessions together happening when we both were very horny,that could last for hours! we were so tired at the end that we fell asleep right away and woke up,still naked,a long while later!

D

deleted451626

i love the attention and people staring at my cock when im naked

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My mother-in-law may be coming for an overnight visit. She knows a little about us/me enjoying home nudism. Not sure if my wife and her mother will be comfortable with me and possibly my wife being nude while she is here. She has told us she sometimes does her housework in the nude, so she is not a proud. If the nudity is a no-go, I will have to put on shorts at times I would otherwise be naked.

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm is she states that she does her housework nude you might call her a parttime nudist as well. It would be weird is she finds it not comfortable with you 2 in the nude while she likes walking butt naked.

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmm is she states that she does her housework nude you might call her a parttime nudist as well. It would be weird is she finds it not comfortable with you 2 in the nude while she likes walking butt naked.

A first time social nude experience with a family member or friend can sometimes be a little awkward. All of these encounters have turned out very well for me in the past. Two leading to long-term nude socializing.

I think my mother-in-law would actually enjoy seeing me naked. And being a nudist, she is also welcome to be nude in our house, as far as I am concerned.

I just want to make sure everybody is on board with this and they are comfortable. I am not one to deliberately offend somebody.