Being naked/nude?

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I agree with you there. Maybe she is open minded enough to not mind. It will take some time.

But I can understand. I do not wish to see my own parents naked, but further away (relatives etc) I don't mind, I guess.

flsmoothie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No I agree with you there. Maybe she is open minded enough to not mind. It will take some time.

But I can understand. I do not wish to see my own parents naked, but further away (relatives etc) I don't mind, I guess.

My dad and I spend many mornings together naked in the bathroom getting ready for the day, including showering together. We had only one bathroom upstairs for the four of us.

I think his nonchalance with being nude with me was instrumental in my later becoming a nudist. I saw being naked as something natural, not sexual.

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to be nude every chance I get! It drives my husband up the wall. He can barely stand being naked long enough for sex. I would love to visit a nudist colony, but would have to go alone......

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladybree do you walk around the house naked then since ur houseband doesn't like it?
Or do you refer to himself being naked..

ladybree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Both! He hates for himself to be naked. And he acts like I am commiting the biggest sin by being naked. He just does not understand me feelings about it. And how good and free it makes me feel.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best friends and former room mates always enjoy sharing stories about finding washing dishes naked, vacuuming the floor, reading a book, watching TV...

I will never understand why a guy is not comfortable in just his skin. As long as he's not offending anyone then it only makes sense to me :) cause it just feels good.

Rob_81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear clothes almost all the time Friday through Tuesday (my work week). But after a long week, I come home and shed my clothes and shower and just let it go. My roommate is hardly ever home anyway. The couple times he saw me, it didn't bother either of us.

petercooper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to be nude every chance I get! It drives my husband up the wall. He can barely stand being naked long enough for sex. I would love to visit a nudist colony, but would have to go alone......

you should take him to a nudist club, (not colony) sometime, we go all the time and really enjoy it or join a small group that meets at folks houses for a afternoon pool gathering....he will get use to it...

check out aanr internet site

Reactions: BigBen

cherychoper

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just love being nude whenever I can. In the house, outdoors, at the beach, anywhere I am not bothering anyone. My parents always swam nude in their pool as long as others were not around. I would talk to my mother while she took her bath, so I have always been comfortable with nudity.
Ladybree, your husband may not have had a "free" upbringing and have issues with nudity. This may not be easy to overcome. I can relate to your desire to get him to enjoy the freedom of no clothes, but the objections may be deep in his past. I agree with Petercooper, he might find himself more relaxed if he were with a group of people who are comfortable without clothes, but getting him there may not be easy. Who knows, perhaps a good conversation would get him thinking and willing to try. Good luck.