Being naked

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We've talked a lot on these threads about men being naked together, but something I have not seen discussed much is when one guy, in this case YOU are the only naked guy in the company of others, whether one other guy, or a group.

Has anyone had this experience: Being naked in front of other men when they are fully clothed! If so, tell us about it!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In college, I would often be naked in my room and other guys would come in and out fully clothed. No big deal, they got used to it pretty fast.

skwirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can only think of my drawing classes, when we would draw a nude guy and we were all staring right at him. Ask that guy!

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was in the locker-room at the health club when a guy came in that I had had some conflicts with in the past. When he undressed and walked into the showers, I saw that his cock was not nearly as big as mine. It suddenly gave me a feeling of having an "advantage" over him, and I found an excuse to be where he was and talk with him while we faced each other, Naked!

I won't claim that it eliminated all the tensions of the past, but it did make our relationship soom more real, somehow! I believe it is a step forward in the relationship of any two men when they have both seen the others' cock!

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've did a naked bartending gig at private party. The crowd was 50 percent gay men the rest were str8 men and women. It went ok for awhile. As the evening progressed a couple of the women had too much to drink and started to play with my dick. One of the girls bf didn't appreciate it and wanted to leave but she didn't want to. She told her bf "You just wish you had one like that". He left without her. I don't know if they worked it out or not.

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In the military I was part of a training where we all where taken by helicopter to an open area and ordered to strip naked and have our clothes in front of us ont he ground.

As we stood there, mostly men and only three women.
Our clothes where taken from us and we where told to march to where they would be at the end of the day!
They lifted off in the helicopter with our uniforms and we as a unit was entirely naked now for the entire hot afternnoon marching in the hot sun.
There was no clouds that day either.
Us men had to hold onto our penis's when we ran to make it to our destination on time as required.
We only each was given water and had each a bit of sunblock to go with a full canteen of water to start.
The sarg was also well endowed, But I had him beat by a few inches..
The women could run and their boob's moved and hurt them selves also. But they soon let their tits just flop around and we moved onward.
As we took our breaks and walked we seen all their was to se of each other and the gals where asked to rate us men.
We where also asked to rate the women too as to who was the most attractive.
Being that I still had my young pretty boy looks on the outside, I was voted as the most attractive by the gals..
It was training in humuliation and endurance and mental stamina and other things also because we could have been humilitaed this same way if we was caught behind by the enemy lines, or had to escape with nothing on for clothes..
It was the first time that the three women seen me naked, and for us to see them entirely naked as well.
But it was not the last!
It was well known after that that I had the largest cock in my platoon then for the time.
several of the guys where black men, And the gals joked about how it was a myth busted, Because several of us white guys had bigger dicks then they had. and they teased in a playfull way about it later...
When I told my then wife about what we had done that day,
She got a kick out of it and said she wished she was there to see us all naked and all.
She got her chance at some of the party's that ensued afterwards!

Other then that and being in locker rooms changing, Or dancing as a stripper I did pose nude several times before I went into the army....

I worked as a paid male model/ male stripper ,and posed nude several times for an art class at the local community college called " Aim's Community College) in Greeley Colorado ,
We each was paid to pose nude for the art class that was drawing nudes for a one week period.
My agent set it up for me and lucky for me, My agent was also my own step mom to boot.
I had to sit at the front of the class on a carpeted platform and we was allowed to be comfortable and to talk with the students as they drew.
The class was evenly mixed of women and men art students.( about 30 total)
The requirement from the teacher was that they had to draw several of each of us.
Not just of me or just of her...
Their was a lock on the door and it was used, And they covered the small window in the door to keep others outside of the room from looking in.
We each was introduced to the class as being the models and we openly undressed in front of the class and when we was finished each day we openly redressed again in front of the students.
They where of all ages, But most where young people.
We would each stay naked for a 30 minute period and then be allowed to move around and return back for another 30 minutes..
The first time I was naked along with this woman, I could tell that my penis was quite the topic of discussion and my naked female partner well....she was a knock out of a gal herself.
It was no big deal for either of us, But it was wild to see how other's deplict you on paper!
I wished that they where naked to make it fair at least!
We was allowed to leave before the students where,
But I still ended up with notes on my car asking me out.

I also posed nude and was published in playgirl too and did several adult only parties as a male dancer/ stripper, But before this I posed and modeled young mens clothing for sears, jc pennys and a few others for their cataloges with my step mom as my agent.
All as a young man before I tunred 18.
I was chosen to model swim suits startting at age 12.
( By age 12 , I already had a most of my large cock grown, But still was barely growing hair on my balls and cock base then)
And several of the other young boys and men did not have the "right equipment "shall I say and I was asked to return to model again and again, Year after Year..... When they often were not!

My own step mother told me that it was because my lareg penis made the pouch fill out naturally and did not need to be stuffing somthing to make the suits look good on me like well( some of the other models where actually stuffing to make them look bigger. It was the first time I has seen that ....back then...)

Crazy as it sounds, But I have also been the only man naked in a room and paid to be having sex in front of a group of couples last year that hired us to be the start of their soon to be all nights activity of sex ...as they watched our sex show. But again it was a mixed crowd of both sexes as we performed foran hour in many positions demonstrating myself and her.
Thankfully we had rehersed a few times beforehand !!!..

Sorry fo rbeing so long winded!!! This topic inspired me to talk about my past so far!!

G.E.

Reactions: Agiron42 and nicnic

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been in situations where I was naked and another person, either friend or girlfriend, or wife, came into the room and needed to talk. I would stay naked during the conversation, which seemed to make him/her uncomfortable. I feel I definitely had the "advantage" in seeming to be more open and truthful, simple because my body was totally exposed.

My wife even said once "Would you put some clothes on so we can talk!"

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We've talked a lot on these threads about men being naked together, but something I have not seen discussed much is when one guy, in this case YOU are the only naked guy in the company of others, whether one other guy, or a group.

Has anyone had this experience: Being naked in front of other men when they are fully clothed! If so, tell us about it!

This happens whenever I visit certain friends, especially in FL. We shower and dress and walk around their smaller apartments in nothing while getting dressed, etc. Since we are all gay, there are never any awkward moments. It also happens at our girls' pool and hot tub--where there are not concerned with men being naked, etc (even though they are lesbians).

Going to Haulover Beach really has helped me feel better about being naked around other people who may or may not also be naked.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh..this was kinda embarrassing and a turn on at the same time..happened a long time ago..up in the hills near the house when it was still all private property cattle ranches, before it became a county park. My cousin and I were up there skinny dipping in one of the spring fed ponds. The pond was secluded behind big boulders and brush and Oak Trees..and surrounded by gently sloping slabs of limestone; perfect for laying out on, nice and warm after getting out of the cold water.

Well, after awhile we got to playing with each other and got hard and horny. I don't remember how long after, these cowboys rode up on horseback and caught us, but we had to walk around the pond with hard cocks to get to our clothes and dress in front of them before they followed us out off the property. We just doubled back after they left and went some where else and got naked..I'm sure that made their day and talked about that over the cow pie fires for months!

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the military I was part of a training where we all where taken by helicopter to an open area and ordered to strip naked and have our clothes in front of us ont he ground.

As we stood there, mostly men and only three women.
Our clothes where taken from us and we where told to march to where they would be at the end of the day!
They lifted off in the helicopter with our uniforms and we as a unit was entirely naked now for the entire hot afternnoon marching in the hot sun.
There was no clouds that day either.
Us men had to hold onto our penis's when we ran to make it to our destination on time as required.
We only each was given water and had each a bit of sunblock to go with a full canteen of water to start.
The sarg was also well endowed, But I had him beat by a few inches..
The women could run and their boob's moved and hurt them selves also. But they soon let their tits just flop around and we moved onward.
As we took our breaks and walked we seen all their was to se of each other and the gals where asked to rate us men.
We where also asked to rate the women too as to who was the most attractive.
Being that I still had my young pretty boy looks on the outside, I was voted as the most attractive by the gals..
It was training in humuliation and endurance and mental stamina and other things also because we could have been humilitaed this same way if we was caught behind by the enemy lines, or had to escape with nothing on for clothes..
It was the first time that the three women seen me naked, and for us to see them entirely naked as well.
But it was not the last!
It was well known after that that I had the largest cock in my platoon then for the time.
several of the guys where black men, And the gals joked about how it was a myth busted, Because several of us white guys had bigger dicks then they had. and they teased in a playfull way about it later...
When I told my then wife about what we had done that day,
She got a kick out of it and said she wished she was there to see us all naked and all.
She got her chance at some of the party's that ensued afterwards!

Sorry fo rbeing so long winded!!! This topic inspired me to talk about my past so far!!

G.E.

This is by far the most bullshit story I have heard in years. Only someone who has never served in the military and/or is such a immature fantasy life goofball would write such absolutely, positively, undeniably lies. Only someone who knows so little about the military would ever write such complete horseshit. To make this post shorter, I edited out the other two or three stories the poster puts up about his step mother being his agent when he was 12 and posing for underwear catalogs. While I know it is very rare but still entirely possible to have a really huge penis at 12 years old, I really do doubt anyone at any advertising agency or retailer like Sears would be interested in hiring such an young boy for such underwear ads. But back to the first part of his post which is shown above. Bullshit and lies. For so many reasons it would take hours to list them all. But about the military I have a great many years of knowledge and experience. The poster is lying and has a silly imagination.

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was in the Army myself and have never fuckin witnessed anything of the sort. There were only two reasons I was naked in front of other men in the military.
1.) When we first started basic training, we went into reception with our civvies on, they had a little foldable wall set up, threw us our APFT shorts and told us to put em on. "You're all grown men, I'm sure you've seen a dick before." We had to undress and put our APFT shorts on in front of each other.

2.)Other than that, we had an open shower bay. Never did we have to undress and run all day naked as fuck. I'll give it to you that you're hung but a storyteller, fuck no. A bullshit liar, yes.

Training in humiliation and mental stamina? Are you serious dude? Yeah, that's what they're preparing you for. I guess I shouldn't have been taught how to throw a grenade, or how to don my NPC Mask/Suit, or how to shoot the M249 Saw, M203 Grenade Launcher, AT4 Rocket Launcher, ect. I should've been trained in humiliation just in case I'm caught by the fucking Iraqi's and force to run around for miles naked and perform in circle jerks for them. Damn sick Arabs. They Army has it all fucked up these days I guess.

Last edited:

zaphodheads

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I kind of enjoyed Skyfly's stories even though they might not be true. He definitely seems to have a large one to back it up. It looks like it goes a couple of inches past his belly button! Can you self felatiate? I can never spell this damn word! Can you suck yourself off? Thats better.

Anyways before you piss everybody off, It might be better to keep the stories simpler and honest and develop them more completely. I say this as a reader and not a writer, because I cant write either! :)

But who knows maybe they are true!

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in the Army myself and have never fuckin witnessed anything of the sort. There were only two reasons I was naked in front of other men in the military.
1.) When we first started basic training, we went into reception with our civvies on, they had a little foldable wall set up, threw us our APFT shorts and told us to put em on. "You're all grown men, I'm sure you've seen a dick before." We had to undress and put our APFT shorts on in front of each other.

2.)Other than that, we had an open shower bay. Never did we have to undress and run all day naked as fuck. I'll give it to you that you're hung but a storyteller, fuck no. A bullshit liar, yes.

Training in humiliation and mental stamina? Are you serious dude? Yeah, that's what they're preparing you for. I guess I shouldn't have been taught how to throw a grenade, or how to don my NPC Mask/Suit, or how to shoot the M249 Saw, M203 Grenade Launcher, AT4 Rocket Launcher, ect. I should've been trained in humiliation just in case I'm caught by the fucking Iraqi's and force to run around for miles naked and perform in circle jerks for them. Damn sick Arabs. They Army has it all fucked up these days I guess.

I totally agree. I might have been believable if he hadn't said that there were naked women there as well. The armed services would never put themselves in such terrible liability as to have men and women interacting naked together intentionally. Total bullshit.