Being naked

D_Dewey_DeLong

Account Disabled
Media
I have weekly naked hangouts at my home for just guys. We've been having them for four years. It is not unusual for me or another guy to be the only guys nude. I am often nude when at home when other come to visit and they are clothed

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I lived with my father and my brother, we were a lot naked, my parent are divorced so it was not a big deal with 3 guys nude in the house and in the pool. But now he's got a new girlfriend, and she doesn't like it (or she is ambarassed). So when I stay with them, we respect the lady in the house and we keep our clothes on :)

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I do have a special friend that I trust completely, and could discuss anything with him. We don't have the chance to be together very often, but we we do, we both just automatically undress, because we both enjoy being naked when alone, so why not continue the practice when we're together.

I will repeat what I said earlier. I do believe that men are more open and honest with each other when they are naked. Group Nudity has been used as a form of therapy for those who are "locked in" to themselves.

Reactions: Geo80

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I have had surgery three different times where I was completely naked and everyone else has clothes. I didn't like it a damn bit.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Modeling for drawing classes, where I was the only naked person among groups of as many as 30 or as few as 1.
Getting naked to swim in a river only to learn that I had 100 yards of submerged sand bar to walk accross until I got to the deep water. In full view all the way out and back.
Being the only person not to bring trunks to a friend's house when the hot-tub was going to happen. (I don't believe in trunks in a tub, but others do)
Pulling off wet clothes on the back porch after a dunk in the lake.
goes on.

I really love being naked especially in the locker room showers noticing all the guys bathing in shorts and underwear try to secretly sneak peeks.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I was once changing in a locker room in the club where I belonged and a large group of men were getting ready for a catering event. Most of all of them were fully dressed in their dark pants and white catering shirts and listening to the instructions from the crew captain at about the same time I was getting undressed. To top it off I didn't have a towel so I went to the showers and came back dripping wet with both my hands covering my cock in embarrassment.Yet there was something exciting about it...when I sat down on the bench to work on my lock, my cock was hanging very far down over the side of the wood. There were a lot of stares, but I was too afraid to meet anybody's eyes.