Being nude/showing off

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would love to be naked more around other people in a nudist capacity but I know I would get an erection and either be kicked out of whatever club or resort I was in or people would avoid me because they would think I'm just there for the sexual aspect.

I know everyone says that you really don't get erections around nudists like you think you would, but I promise I would, I know I would because I know what turns me on and my stupid brain ruins the possibility of enjoying nudism for me.
Hey Rooks all you need to do is lay on your stomach and no one will notice your erection after a few trips to Haulover (since you are in South Florida) the nudity blends into the beach. I will bring you

Reactions: Auburn Frat

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I has no issue when I was younger. I was an athlete, slender muscular build. but I'm 60+ now, still in good shape for my age. I'm told I look around 50 but nobody wants to see me at this age.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely don't try to show off my genitals in semi-public places. That's just rude. I'm not afraid of being naked, and do so in locker rooms and showers, but would never go out of my way to parade myself in front of others. I know I'm a lot bigger, even soft, than most men, so what would I get from flaunting it in front of other, more normal-sized guys? And since I'm not gay, the last thing I want would be to give some guy the impression that I wanted his sexual attention. In my home with shades drawn, with a partner, I'm very comfortable walking around nude all day long--OK, outside of when I'm cooking! I've been to nude beaches a few times, and felt a bit uncomfortable, but that was more because I'm not very experienced in those settings, and my mild discomfort wasn't so much about others seeing me, but just the setting overall, especially where my gazing was going to.

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
don't mind showing what I have. its not much 7" .. I go commando to sow my outline.

hornyguy269

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love being nude and have no qualms about being nude with others, as a matter of fact, I very much enjoy being nude with other guys. I'm the guy that would initiate skinny dipping at every possible chance and still do. I have a cousin that we go on several hunting and fishing trips every year and are naked a lot together in close quarter's, hotel room, camper. We both sleep naked as well so at the end of the day, it's nothing for us to end the night sitting and talking or watching a movie together while naked. Same thing in the morning while having coffee.

quarter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't mind being seen naked, but I don't go out of my way to be naked more often. When living with roommates, I spent most of my time in boxers, but if I got up in the middle of the night and had to go out of my room, I'd either tuck my boner into my waistband or just go naked. I crossed paths with roommates like that a few times.

Normally I'm not embarrassed to be seen like that, but the exception is that I start leaking lots of precum if I'm hard for an extended time. I remember once I went to get some water with a boner tucked into my waistband (so the head of my penis was sticking way out) and ran into my roommate, who was also in his underwear. We chatted for a bit in our respective states, but at one point I looked down and saw to my horror I was leaking precum and had a massive, shiny, sticky smear all over my lower abdomen. I tried to nonchalantly place my hand over the top of my dick and go back to my room, but there was no way he didn't notice it.

A different instance, I chatting with a friend in my room after I got back from a shower and hanging out naked (he was dressed). At some point, I looked down and saw a thick drool of precum hanging down my penis, which I was embarrassed but surprised by since I was only semihard. After those two instances, I am much more self conscious of checking myself for precum if I do happen to be naked in front of others, but I don't use it as a reason to avoid being naked in situations.

Reactions: hardboy_fll

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Normally I'm not embarrassed to be seen like that, but the exception is that I start leaking lots of precum.....
If you are comfortable naked and be seen with a hardon, then why would precum embarrass you? It is not something we can control, just like having a hardon. :confused:

Reactions: Auburn Frat

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are comfortable naked and be seen with a hardon, then why would precum embarrass you? It is not something we can control, just like having a hardon. :confused:

I've noticed that people draw the line at bodily fluids. They don't mind a throbbing hard erection, but once you leave a trail of precum that seems to squick them out.

I've gotta work a long time to get just a few drops so I'm just the opposite. I guess I have it easy whereas he has it HARD. Or even semi-.

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just spent the whole weekend at a nudist resort. It was wonderful! The only bad thing was when I had to put my clothes back on to drive home. I'm going back for a long weekend!

Just wanted to see if other guys are cool just being nude. I like being nude and showing off. Do others?
absolutely! It doesn't bother me to be nude....I take open showers after gym and think nothing of it...I'm now in my 50's...its too late now to worry about that....I'm definitely confident in my skin...lol

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Love being nude and have always been a bit of a show-off. Gyms, public restrooms, nude beaches -- no problems. Like somebody earlier said, I'm not going to walk through the mall naked but I might freeball in gym shorts. ;) I grew up on a farm and nudity was not a big deal. You swam nude, you slept nude, and you were nude (certainly as a kid, anyway) between the bathroom and your bedroom.

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was a total prude when I was younger. Wasn't until that I was comfortable in my own skin and realize I was a bit above average downstairs did I really really do my best to be naked around others.

Reactions: bigdogman