Being On The Recieving End, Part 2

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
I spent the whole day avoiding sitting down too quickly, afraid to, um... Let anything out that shouldn't be out, and anxiously awaited the end of class. The bell couldn't ring quickly enough. My last professor of the day, my AP lit professor, Dr. White, asked me if I had ants in my pants, and I could only chuckle and say, "Yeah, something like that."

As soon as I got home, I immediately ran to my room, slammed the door and picked up the phone. I had Jeff's number, so I dialed him and waited for an answer. "Hello?" said the gruff voice on the other end, "Can I help ya?"

"Jeff, it's Phil, from last night... what's up?" I managed to get out.

"Hey, buddy, not much. You enjoy school today?"

"Yeah, only thing that got me through it was waiting for the bell to get out, though. Listen... do you... tonight?"

"Sure. Call me around 12?"

This is when I melted. Oh lord, I was so excited. I hung up, clenching a raging hardon in my left hand, and hobbled to the bathroom, where I masturbated furiously thinking about how much fun I was going to have in a few short hours. I shot a load all over my stomach within seconds of sitting down, spraying myself with ropes of thick steamy cum. I was ready.

Dinner was excruciating, with my mother and father quizzing all the kids on how their day was, did they have any tests, what was new in their lives, and my mother asked me, "Are you all right, Phil? You look flushed..."

I nodded slowly, excusing myself from the table when I had finished picking at my food, and washed up. Everyone else went and watched TV for a while before they went to bed, and I sat in my room, trying to read, watch TV, play some video games... anything to pass the time. Finally, I buzzed up my goodnights on the intercom, jumped in the shower, and went through the motions of turning in for the night. The house quieted down around 10:30, and I waited until 11:30 to even move. Quietly, I picked up the cordless and switched to line two, and walked into the wetbar, where I couldn't be heard from upstairs.

He answered on the third ring, his deep, masculine voice sending electric jolts straight to my crotch, "Yeah, buddy, we on for tonight?"

"I'm ready to go anytime, Jeff." I said, grinning despite myself. Already sporting a chubby, I agreed to meet him in the same spot in about 25 minutes. I clicked off, grabbed my shoes, and whistled my way up the driveway, smoking a cigarette to calm my nerves and prepare myself. I thought I looked damn cute... Nice, tight and dark washed bootcut jeans, a tight tee under my leather jacket, a scarf for good measure, seeing as it WAS cold out, and my cock leading the way through my bikini briefs.

He pulled up right on time, his big grin still visible through the smoky glass. I stepped down into his car, and off we went.

"I've got something to show you," he stated with a smile, his eyes pointing me towards his crotch, "I think you'll like it... but ya got to wait until we get to my place."

Despite his massive bulge, straining the seams of his neatly pressed chinos, I wasn't sure what he was talking about. My mouth was slick with saliva, and I merely grinned back and nodded sagely. I barely knew what I was in for.

He opened the door to his place, and we walked in and sat down on the couch, his tracklights barely lit, giving the place a sensual ambiance. Incense had been burning in the other room, giving the room a smoky, sultry air, the atmosphere laden with rich, exotic scents. I eyed Jeff, who was sitting back down after lighting a couple of candles on the mantle, and he passed me a drink.

"It's scotch... hope you don't mind. I remembered that you like scotch."

(My parents have let me drink alcohol responsibly since I was twelve, so... yeah. I have good taste in alcohol)

"Thanks, and yeah. I love it."

I take a few sips, savouring the flavour as it courses down my throat, warming me up from being outside for a while. Jeff's got a cigarette in hand, some tonic water in the other, and offers me one, and I decline, saying I brought my own.

We just sit for a moment, chatting about how our respective days went, when I break the ice.

"What was it you wanted to show me?"

"Oh... yeah, that's right," He says coyly, "This."

He thrusts his hips forward, as if inviting me to look at his crotch. I scoot over on the couch, right up next to him, and slowly kiss his neck, working my way up to his full, soft lips as my hands wander down his chest and to his cock. I rub him through his pants, and feel his bulge, rapidly growing stiffer and fatter under my amateurish grasp.

He breaks away for a moment, and begins to unzip himself. "Finish the job for me, tiger," he whispers, "It's worth the effort."

I do, and gasp at the sight...

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
His cock, once unfettered by pants or underwear, popped straight up and thicker, redder and harder than before. HIs shaft and balls, both immensely swollen, were encircled by a leather cockring, studded with snaps.

I grinned appreciatively, while desperately trying to get my hands around his massive cock. "This is amazing," I gasped, "Your cock is even bigger!"

He laughed quietly and said nothing, just gently grabbed my head and pushed me down onto his aching cock. I could barely fit the head of his penis into my mouth, but fit it I did, wrapping my lips around his livid, veiny shaft and slowly allowing him to force me down on his cock. I felt his cockhead almost immediately hit the back of my throat, my nose still 7-8" from his closely-cropped pubes, and he asked if he could push further. I made a gagging consent and he shoved his cock straight down my throat, totally bypassing my gag reflex... I could feel his gigantically thick dick stretching out my throat, I reached up and felt my neck seemingly expand to make room, and tears ran down my cheeks as my nose suddenly was nestled in his downy-soft pubic hair, my tongue forced out of my mouth and onto his huge ballsac, his shaft slowly sliding in and out of my aching throat.

I was in heaven, and apparently so was he. He grunted and moaned, sometimes uttering a "fuck yeah," or, "suck it good, bitch," which only turned us both on even more.

I eventually pulled up off his cock, which was a rather painful endeavour, his massively engorged glans straining my throat muscles as it forced it's way up and out of my mouth. My jaw ached, but it was such a good pain. He had his head back, breathing deeply, one hand absentmindedly pinching and rubbing his right nipple, and I got up, shucked my pants and underwear and sat on his lap, positioning myself so his log rode straight up my asscrack. I latched my mouth onto his other nipple, and he gasped and stiffened a bit, as I slowly worked him up into a frenzy. He started to grind his cock against me, slowly at first, and then more and more quickly as he built up. He grabbed the sides of my face and kissed me furiously, his tongue probing my mouth, his lips locked with mine, his hands clutching at whatever he could gain a hold of... my cock, my shoulder, my neck, my hair...

And then I adjusted my position a bit, discreetly squirted some lube I had with me in my hand, and slicked up his cock in one deft move. He didn't even notice... not until I sat up suddenly and then plunged my ass down on his cock. His head pierced my tight hole, and I cried out in pain, but I didn't stop. I sank down on my knees, working inch by thick inch of his gargantuan pole deep inside of me, feeling my insides reorganize themselves to make room for his titanic tool.

Suddenly, Jeff bucked and started fucking me in a frenzy. He thrashed and thrusted up violently, causing waves of sheer orgasmic pleasure through my body, and I threw my head back, grabbed both his shoulders, and rode his cock like a pro. I grinded my hips against him, gyrated my ass, rose up and slammed myself back down, all so quickly and effortlessly that I even suprised myself. Jeff was loving it. I could feel his cock pulsing, building up a load the likes of which I'd never seen or felt before. He couldn't even talk at this point, just hold me and fuck me, his breath coming in ragged gasps between moans of pleasure. Sweat streamed down his body, and mine, mixing into this stench of sex. I took one hand off of his shoulders and started savagely beating my own meat, all the time rock hard, and got off in seconds, dumping my load on his stomach, where it mixed with pools of sweat and quickly worked down between us, further lubricating our sex.

My sphincter clenched violently, then, as I came, and I knew it would be the last straw for him. He yelled, "I'm gonna come, watch out! I'm gonna..."

And then blasts of white-hot cream flooded inside of me. Each jet coursed it's way deep, deep inside me, his cock rammed as far as it could go, his balls blowing their reserves of spunk halfway up my colon. I could feel him ebbing, and he slowly pulled out before he was entirely done, and my hole took a moment to shrink back down, his juices leaking out of me and onto his thighs.

I collapsed on him then, a sticky mass of manflesh and limbs, gently kissing his neck and telling him how amazing he was... And he simply shook his head and said, "No. You're the amazing one. That was the best sex of my life."

Reactions: JSF777