being overendowed and being unmuscular skinny

Jason0378: that is how i'm. 5' 7" 110 lbs. 7" when flacid 11 1/2" when erected.
are there some guys in similar case here ?

Jason

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I hope it points straight up or down when erect.

As short and slim as you are, if your erection points straight out, you'll fall forward!

bustyredhead: Hehehe... that's kinda cute. Hehehe...

- Nene (Nasty Older Woman Mode)

trippy_dude: yea....im pretty skinny...but not that skinny
im like 5'8" and 135 pounds

look9989: I never worried about being slim and not too muscular because I am so well-endowed. I figured that covered it. The fact that I am extraordinarily (actually astonishingly) good-looking doesn't hurt either. I once passed by a woman who was so surprised by my incredible looks she literally fell down the stairs!! I guess two out of three is pretty lucky (hung like a horse, amazingly handsome, very thin).

Longhornjok: [quote author=look9989 link=board=clothing;num=1058533994;start=0#5 date=07/23/03 at 15:29:57]The fact that I am extraordinarily (actually astonishingly) good-looking doesn't hurt either.  I once passed by a woman who was so surprised by my incredible looks she literally fell down the stairs!![/quote]
Are you sure your ego didn't brush up against her and knock her down the stairs?
:D

longelephantballs: Jaspn,

For what it's worth. I think you have the ideal build and equipment combination.
I've heard it said, that for everyone (no matter what the combination) there are those out there who like them.
We'll I'm one of those that like what you have. So don't go working out at the gym. Your delightful now!

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
Jason,

My name is Arnold....I am new to this site. I am 44, 6'2 and 155 lbs. I am skinny. My teeanage sons are like me in the build and the endowment department? I am 9 1/2 by 6 cut....very big swinging ballsac too.

In addition to being skinny, I am not a physically strong man. I am healthy but not strong....this is normal for me says my doctor.

Would like to hear about your experiences.

Arnold

mentatzps: [quote author=longelephantballs link=board=clothing;num=1058533994;start=0#9 date=07/26/03 at 13:57:16]Jaspn,

For what it's worth. I think you have the ideal build and equipment combination.
     I've heard it said, that for everyone (no matter what the combination) there are those out there who like them.
      We'll I'm one of those that like what you have. So don't go working out at the gym. Your delightful now![/quote]

Jason,

like longelephantballs said, some here (including me, lol) do like more skinny endowed guys than muscular ones. I personally find it sexy :) so don't worry about that, it is not a problem for the majority (all ? ) of us I think.
In my view, it is sexier to be skinny and hung because the contrast is more important when you see the dick, and that's GOOD ! :p
You are what you are, stay yourself :)

D

deleted871301

Wow... pretty big dudes here but no pics...

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Jason,

My name is Arnold....I am new to this site. I am 44, 6'2 and 155 lbs. I am skinny. My teeanage sons are like me in the build and the endowment department? I am 9 1/2 by 6 cut....very big swinging ballsac too.

In addition to being skinny, I am not a physically strong man. I am healthy but not strong....this is normal for me says my doctor.

Would like to hear about your experiences.

Arnold
Would love to see pics.