Being "Overly-friendly"....

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by elchupo, Jun 1, 2008.

1. elchupo

elchupo New Member

Hey guys, took me a while to post but some new incidents have inspired me to do so.
    Some background first: I would consider myself "bi-curious" to put a label on it. I'm 19, and I have a girlfriend who I really LIKE (it's too early to say love yet). I subscribe to the view that sexuality is more complex than it is cut and dry, and is all subject to situation, individual feelings etc etc. Which brings me on to my post.

About a week ago, a few of my buddies and I went on a fishing trip, and stayed in a motel room, 2 to a double bed. On the first night we arrived, as I was getting changed into my pyjamas I was chating to my bedmate at the same time. I kept noticing his eyes flitting towards my crotch and boxers (which were pretty tight). I got pretty turned on by it, which was weird as I never expected this kind of thing from him, as he's very involved with a girl and i'm seeing one myself. Which, despite what many people here will say, i'm pretty sure he loves loads and I really, really like the girl I'm seeing.
    So that night, as we were adjusting in bed and falling in and out of sleep, I kept noticing we ended up close to each other, even so far as him having his knee against my crotch for a while. I'm pretty sure we were both awake, and I didn't think anything about it when we got up.

Then, thinking to myself that it couldn't ALWAYS be accidental ending up the ways we did, I decided to conduct a little experiment, using any opertunites to be around him in my underwear and making my outline visible and stuff just see how he would react. Sure enough, he kept taking fleeting glances at my crotch when he could.

Just from talking to him about sleeping habits and things, I found out that he had to sleep right on the edge of the bed facing outwards, which makes me certain that the first nights positioning was deliberate.

So the next few nights he slept on the edge of the bed and I slept on mine (not to make it too obvious), but just as we were in bed all talking one night I laughed and said "look at all the space on the bed no one uses, if your not going to the might as well" and we laughed. This give me an excuse to get close to him in the bed. So that night I arranged myself (subtley) so that my outstretched arm could just about reach his crotch. As soon as I made contact with it I felt him get instantly hard. And he lay there, really quiet until I moved it (pretending to be asleep of couse). A short while later he rolled over into his usually position and fell asleep.

Now, up until the next day he had been wearing loose boxer shorts at night in bed, when he changed to a tight pair like mine just before bed. I was lying outside the covers in mine, resting against the headboard just talking to everyone in the room, until it suddenly cleared out and left just us. He then lay on the bed with his head at the foot, crotch facing me and kept grabbing at it before he lay down. This makes me think he was trying to emulate me, and hoping to get the desired effect out of me that I was of him.
    Also, a few times he "accidentally" puts his hand on my crotch when hes clambering over me in bed on the way back from the bathroom.

My question is this: What was his deal? Would he be like me in the sense that he's "bi-curious" so to speak? He has had a long term girlfriend that I'm pretty sure he's in love with so the "he's a homo" argument could be written out.

Another question: Does any one else have similar stories to tell? I would love to hear them!

#1 elchupo, Jun 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  2. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like he may be bi-curious too. If you want to find out you'd have to talk to him. But I'd want to be pretty sure before I asked him.

I once asked a friend who kept checking me out if he was curious and he vehemently denied it and wouldn't have much to do with me after that. I am pretty sure he was bi but could face coming out about it.

3. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

maybe just straight ... and curious

4. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    shit like this turns me on...im so into my straight friend right now...and hes so flirty...but he just does it cause he knows i like it

5. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    or because he wants to be "overly-friendly" with your fuckin banging bod and hotness, Jake

6. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd have to say that since body language is a form of communication,
    he may be letting you know he's interested, he may just not have
    the words to say it so expresses himself in other ways...
    Rather than use words, which may be too forward for him to accept,
    just match his body language and see what happens...

7. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I was about the same age the OP is now I was backpacking in Europe with a good friend. We had stayed in dorm style hostels in England and France, but splurged in Florence and rented a room in a cheap hotel. Our last day there, after climbing the stairs to the top of the Duomo , walking the city streets and sharing a couple of bottles of wine with dinner we headed for the hotel - it was a very warm and humid day and we were tired by 8:00.

When we got back, I headed for the shared bathroom down the hall. When I returned to our room, my friend was already in bed, on his stomach, with nothing but his white briefs on. He had pulled the bedspread and blanket to the foot of the bed because of the heat. He was breathing steadily and appeared to have already fallen asleep. His white briefs contrasted nicely with his tan Malaysian skin. And his round, tight ass was so sexy. I slipped out of my clothes, leaving my tighty whities on and lied down next to him. After about 5 minutes of listening to him breathe I reached over and lightly stroked his back. He immediately arched his back toward me and sighed loudly. Emboldened by this gesture and pretty sure he was awake, I got up on my knees and began to massage his shoulders. He made no protest as I moved my hands lower, sneaking my thumbs under the waist band of his underwear, rubbing his ass cheeks in circles. As I rubbed harder, he lifted his ass up and I took the opportunity to pull his underwear off over his feet. We kind of lost it after that - he spread his legs and lifted his ass again, I yanked off my briefs and got on my knees between his legs, reached between his ass cheeks and started stroking his balls and cock as I began to kiss his back. I then did something I had never done before as I moved my mouth to his asshole and began to lick it hungrily. I loved it and so did he. I alternated eating his hole with licking his balls until he turned over on his back, legs spread wide. I sucked his rigid 5.5" to the base and began to finger fuck him. First one, then two fingers. I tried a third, but he said "too much." I bobbed on that dick and he pushed his hole against my probing fingers until he grabbed his legs behind his knees, opening himself even wider. I took that as my cue to go back to eating that hot, wet hole while he played with his cock and balls. I began to jerk myself off. He mumbled gibberish and I could feel his chute squeezing my fingers. He began to spurt and I moved quickly to get my mouth back on that cock. I missed the first shot, but licked that up after swallowing the rest of his load. I jerked myself to a climax seconds after eating his spunk, coming on his flat belly.

I had not yet come out of the closet and this was perhaps the most important single sexual event to that point in my life. In fact, when we returned to the states I immediately began to come out to my other friends. My friend turned out to be bisexual, but eventually married a woman and is a faithful, devoted father of two now. Before he married we did have sex two additional times. I never did fuck him - we tried once, but there was too much pain for him and he wasn't interested in fucking me. No matter though - we both loved our opposite roles in analingus. I wonder if his wife is willing to eat his ass?

8. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yep, he's a gayer alright.

9. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Junior High a friend and I jerked off in front of each other... no big deal...
    Just happened the one time. Never spoke of it again.

Years later I was 20 and we were on a trip driving across country.

I went commando, didn't have underwear or jammies.... He followed suit and we slept in the same bed.

Round 2 in the morning I am laying on my back and I feel him nudge up against me for warmth ( middle of Utah, middle of winter and not much of a heater in the room.)

He pops a boner and I can feel it against my thigh... okay.. that gets me hard... but I just lie there pretending to be asleep... but then I can feel him very slightly start rubbing himself on my thigh...

I am not sure if he's asleep, maybe dreaming I am his girlfriend or awake or what... But I reach over and start stroking him.... his thrusting movements get a little more pronounced...but he's still not saying anything...
    I slide under the covers and take him in my mouth, each of us lying on our sides...his thrusting getting quite emphatic.. pulling on his balls... he shoot into my mouth and I swallow...
    Afterward he rolls back over facing the other way and commences to snoring. I go back to sleep myself...

The next morning everything is perfectly normal... no odd looks, not a word about it... we drive on...
    Over the course of the trip we stayed overnight at 5 motels... 6 nights.
    Every night, around 4 or 5 AM, I waken to his boner against me... every night I suck him off.

The next day its like it never happened.
    And in the 30 years since its never been mentioned... never even intimated.

To this day I have no idea if he was awake, pretending to be asleep, or konked out and dreaming I was his girlfriend.

10. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    I supect he is as curious as you are. You probably need to decide whether you want to play with him if the opportunity presents itself or not.

If you do then you need to find the opportunity; he is likely to recognise it as an opportunity but may not recognise your motive so may still need encouragement.

I would be very careful about talking about it. He may not be ready to explore and him maintaing deniability is probably quite important. Neither of you is going o want to take a big step - you want to take small ones.

The first time it happened to me I was not asleep and neither was my friend. We had been drinking and he was giving the appearance of being very drunk; a lot drunker than I expected given that I know what he drunk.

We were away for the weekend with a few other friends and stagering bsck from the bar. My buddy was meandering back and forth and side to side. He was slowing us down but he didnt know the way back to the house so we couldnt just leave him. In the end I put my arm round his shoulder and started walking him up the road. After a while he was walking ok so i said i would let him go if he walked normally - he simply said "don't , I like it, it feels good". This suprised me a bit as I hadn't thought of it in a sexual way or that it would lead to intimacy.

Taking the fact that I hadn't let him go nor rejected what he said he started talikng about getting turned on. If I had rejected him he would have been able to put it down to a drunken wind up but he didnt have to.

Before we got to the house I told him he shoudl go straight to bed and I would make my excuses and join him.

We undressed each other, played with each others cocks and sucked each others cocks. It was great. He wanted me to fuck him but we had no lube and since anal sex hadn't occured to me as something I would ever do until this moment I couldn't work out how to get that tight spincter of his to relax at all let alone enough to accommodate my cock.

I went back to my own bed and the next morning it wasa if nothing had happened. He was in complete denial. Even several later he got annoyed if he thought I was going to talk about it and it didn't happen again for several months.

So if you go for it be careful. You migt well be better exoerimenting with a stranger - although with a good friend is great.

11. art

art
    Gold Member

If you get a chance to be with him again in a motel room, peel off your boxers and climb into bed nude, and see if he follows suit. (For sure you'll notice if he has a hardon!)

12. rickyfig

rickyfig New Member

My best friend, who is "straight" Let's me suck his big dick a few times a year, whenever we see each other. I KNOW I am the only guy that he has ever let suck him. I get so crazy about it too. He is a TRUE 10" long x 6" around, cut. :smile: He is a California boy, :cool: blonde/blue 6'4"/175 lbs. & totally smooth, with German/Irish background. It took awhile to get him to be the alpha-male with me, but now he likes making me his bitch cocksucker. He plows me deep too - breeds me good. But he will not touch my cock, or blow me or kiss or anything. He just uses me as a "girlfriend" :wink: I love it, and we love each other too.

13. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    ummm, im sorry i just hallucinated. do you mean to tell me you have sex with him and he still plays straight?

14. piratebulldog

piratebulldog Member

I think a lot of guys have had similar experiences in their late teens/ early twenties or so....Seems like it is more of a time of life when you do road trips and are comfortable sleeping in the same bed with another man. I had two similar experiences to yours. One was a friend in college and there were three of us. We shared a bed and the other guy had the single. Throughout the night he would lightly graze my cock or balls with a hand or his knee. I instantly got hard and was awake. These stories where a guy has full on oral sex and is asleep seems bizarre to me. If someone touches my cock in the middle of the night I am awake then. In any case, it was almost every night of that trip that I felt his hand on me. I never reciprocated but enjoyed it. I must have since I was so hard. We never talked about it. I think if we had we both would have denied it at all and probably gotten angry. It was one of those things you stay quiet about.

15. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sounds to me like your friend wants something to happen but doesn't have the balls to be upfront about it...

16. elchupo

elchupo New Member

Well considering I didn't even have the balls to be up front about it and I was very open to the possibility of something happening, I would hardly expect him to. Which leads me to the next point.

It seems like an unwritten rule, just looking to know your thoughts on why you think that is? We both haven't said anything about it, but I'm wondering if there's just too much uncertainty and ambiguity that one is too afraid to say anything incase the other rejects it/ gets angry. It's kinda sad, I think it's safe to say we are/were both curious and in the end, we're only denying ourselves an opertunity to explore...

17. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

the answer to that question is pretty short & sweet - lots of guys are curious or maybe even KNOW what they want, but don't want to be labeled as gay so they will deny their feelings as much as they can...

Draft saved Draft deleted