Being Picked On?

BigCollege_Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've read alot of threads/posts, and what I don't understand is when people mention "my roomate/buddy picks on me for having a big/bigger cock" what is up with that? You have the big cock, your superior, what right do they have for picking on you...pick on them for having a smaller cock (even though that's really cold).
Hmm can anyone help me out with this?

Once again, Thanks

x19dragostea84x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
BigCollege_Cock said:
I've read alot of threads/posts, and what I don't understand is when people mention "my roomate/buddy picks on me for having a big/bigger cock" what is up with that? You have the big cock, your superior, what right do they have for picking on you...pick on them for having a smaller cock (even though that's really cold).
Hmm can anyone help me out with this?

Once again, Thanks

It's called jealousy. Some people just never really leave high school.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being different results in you being a minority and alerts the majority to the fact that you are not like them
You could be taller or shorter than most, fatter or thinner, hairier or smoother, or uncut when most guys are cut or have a big cock relative to others.
Teasing whether in fun or with malice is based on a recognition of this difference. Teasing is most rewarding for those who do it when it gets a defensive reaction and ultimately the person being teased is the one who determines how effective it is.
Being different and being teased for it isnt bad unless you see the difference as being a defect.
So to your case in point.
Having a big cock (minority) in a group of small cocks (majority) makes you different and you are likely to be teased for many reasons, not the least being envy.
If the dude with the big cock reacts by going on the defensive like he has a major flaw and starts covering up and getting all embarrassed then the teasing frenzy is on. It is up to 'big cock' to use his other head and say wait a minute here what is wrong with this picture and react on the offensive, like it is an asset and the teasing is really a compliment.
If there were mostly hung guys in the dorm 'little dick' would be the brunt of the attacks. It's all numbers and reactions.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's jealousy,

Just like how some short (in hieght) guys will pick on taller guys calling them sasquatch or yeti, stuff like that. same thing because people have to be insecure fucks.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
x19dragostea84x said:
It's called jealousy. Some people just never really leave high school.

Exactly. It's the same reason people get picked on for being smart (or any other perceived trait/characteristic that they feel they are lacking.)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I believe the OP was wondering why the subjects allow themselves to be picked on without response.

He wants to know about the picked-onee, not the picked-oner.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
I believe the OP was wondering why the subjects allow themselves to be picked on without response.

He wants to know about the picked-onee, not the picked-oner.
If one responds to the chattering of chimps with more chatter, then one gives a semblance of worth to what they said in the first place. Ignoring them like the pointless little insects they are is far easier imho, and leaves you able to move onto the important things in life rather than wasting time in a pointless, winner-less exchange of words. :rolleyes: