Being picked up during sex

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_doogie888, Feb 24, 2011.

1. B_doogie888

B_doogie888 New Member

Do women generally like that? On the one hand I've been with girls who were self conscious about their weight and didn't want me to ever pick them up, but on the other side i would imagine it is a huge turn on to be picked up by a strong man?

Also, is it a turn off if the guy is not strong enough to lift you up while having sex? As you can see from my picture, I myself am quite lean and don't know if I could physically lift a girl up during the act.

elizabubblebee likes this.
  2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I find it a big turn on.

Antoni0 likes this.
  3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I love it! My absolutely favorite sexual position is when he picks me up! I've never been able to find a photo of what it looks like.

It's very aerobic for me, because I use my legs and my arms and my back a lot in that position, but it feels amazing to me, and I love how we look together in the mirror, from all angles.

The main reason why I love it isn't because I'm turned on that he picked me up, although I admit that is a turn-on, it's how great that position feels. No other position can make me shake and quiver so much.

DaisyDoesIt and knowmore123 like this.
  4. cqguy

cqguy New Member

Albums:
    I don't think I'm strong enough either, dooogie, but then most of the scenes I see it in it doesn't last for too long :) I do like doing where the woman leans forward but with her arms back, and I hold her up from there - that takes a bit less strength I think and is just so sexy :)

5. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Major turn on!

Antoni0 likes this.
  6. insert_8

insert_8 New Member

Albums:
    My wife and I have enjoyed that from time to time. I'll second that comment about the mirror! I love to feel her hang on so tight and squirm against me when she cums.

7. Icarium

Icarium New Member

Albums:
    Defo a big major turn on especially if you don't do it every time, my gf loves it and i love it feeling her hanging onto me and driving down and forward its fab!! I'll try and get a photo on here soon if we can get it set up.

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's an extra thrill for me to be lifted and held during sex, but not a turn-off if it can't happen. I'm not a petite woman. I'm tall, broad, and heavy.

ronin001 likes this.
  9. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Its a major turn on for my wife but she's real petite so lifting is easy. She loves to be picked up during early foreplay when her clothes are still on. She wraps her legs around me and I'll pull down her top and suck on her breasts while she's off the ground. After a few minutes I'll put her on kitchen counter for a break and then repeat the lift a few more times.

Another hot thing is carrying her to the bed or carrying her when moving to a new location in middle of sex. The fireman type of carry where she is in your arns.

We've tried stand up sex against the wall once and a while, it's ok but not too easy to get the right movements going. Then we get bored and move to a more comfortable place.

#9 Mike7, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
    lapdog2001 likes this.
  10. D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs Account Disabled

Most of my girlfriends have really been turned on by it. The whole pick me up during, pin me to the wall or shower stall thing, seems to REALLY get them going. I have had a few that were paranoid about being too heavy, but that usually went away the 1st time we actually did it. I REALLY dig it too. Ok, my favorite is a 69 postion with me holding my woman up too!!!!
    CJ

11. fire77

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Considering I only weigh 9 stones, my 6'3" tall and very fit athlete can pick me up like a feather. I love it especially when he does it while hubby is watching.

12. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm afraid of being dropped. Have been since I was tiny. If you lift up Helga, it had better be to put me somewhere convenient. And warn me first.

It is okay in a pool or ocean though. Everybody's different I guess.

13. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I like it.

14. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    I took a big strong man home and he lifted me by the ankles and held me up to perform 69 vertically!

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I can't find any pictures. I don't get it. Where are the pictures of my favorite sexual position?

This is the closest photo I could find, and it's not right. First of all, her elbows shouldn't be over his shoulder. She can't use her upper body like that, and if she holds him by the back of the neck, he's going to get sore really fast. It works much better if her arms are under his and she puts her hands on his shoulders from behind, like an underhanded pull-up. That gives her a lot more control and the ability to lift herself and it's more comfortable for him. Secondly, her knees are lifted up. For me it works much better if my thighs are on top of his thighs, with him standing like he is in the photo. Then I can push up with my legs. In this photo, his hands are on her ass, but I think my guy likes his hands on my back so he can watch my ass in the mirror, which he loves. TBH, I'm not exactly sure where he puts his hands! That's his part, and I'm usually paying much more attention to how amazing his cock feels inside me. He mostly just supports my weight and I move myself up and down. I love this position and I'll do it for as long as I can before I'm too tired to do it any longer. It makes me sore the next day, like a really good workout!

I found a video, but it's not what we do because she's just passive and he's bouncing her up and down with his arms. When we do it, I'm wrapped around him and moving myself while he supports me and he moves with me.

#15 petite, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
    cobra8 and lapdog2001 like this.
  16. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have never experienced exactly what you describe - the lady is always more passive with me. I completely agree about the sore neck though! You need to grip the man in a more comfortable position.

17. MsThang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, even when I was skinny I didn't like it. Like helgaleena posted, I too don't like the idea of being dropped. And I can't stand when someone says, "Don't worry I won't drop you," and then drops you. Yeah, there's a story there.

18. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Yea that video is pretty much what we do during foreplay. She arches her back and I hold her under her thighs and ass. Like I mentioned I do have to put her down on a counter for a break after a few minutes.

Maybe its a submissive thing, more popular with women who enjoy the 'taken' feeling or maybe ones who read too many romance novels :smile:

19. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I personally don't like it as much if he loops his arms under my thighs underhanded style. Then I don't have any control, and I don't like that.

It's not a submissive thing for me. It literally feels more pleasurable on my genitals, so I prefer it over any other position.

20. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My gf loves it when I occasionally carry her to the bedroom and I've yet to come out of her. The hardest part is when I set her down on the bed...

sudcalifornio likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted