Being picked up during sex

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea that video is pretty much what we do during foreplay. She arches her back and I hold her under her thighs and ass. Like I mentioned I do have to put her down on a counter for a break after a few minutes.

Maybe its a submissive thing, more popular with women who enjoy the 'taken' feeling or maybe ones who read too many romance novels :smile:
It isn't a submissive thing for me. I often feel big and clumsy. If a man can hold me up during sex, it makes me feel momentarily small and feminine. It's a contrast to how I usually feel.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I like to be lifted up, but I hate to be suspended in open air, like the middle of a room. Lifted up with something such as a wall to my back is great because it offers a feeling of security, so I don't find it distracting.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when picking up a girl during sex, at times I use a wall to lean her on.
does that negate the thrill?

Paige just said that she likes it, and I'm sure that she's not the only one. I don't like it, I find it uncomfortable and less pleasurable, but I like to do the "climbing a tree" style and not the "bounce me on your cock" style.

The first half dozen times, I was afraid of being dropped, but he's never dropped me and my confidence in his ability to hold me up increased a lot, so that the feeling of being up in the air is just thrilling and not scary.

Last edited:

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
I have known females I have encountered to become real shocked when I have picked them up during sex. I am pretty sure they were turned-on. I have never tried standing and holding up a woman and penetrating her before. I know its something I really don't want to do anyways. And I doubt many women actually enjoy that.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
The first half dozen times, I was afraid of being dropped, but he's never dropped me and my confidence in his ability to hold me up increased a lot, so that the feeling of being up in the air is just thrilling and not scary.

I always get antsy if it happens when our bodies are sweaty. I would prefer washing a wall to remove any evidence rather than potentially taking a tumble to the floor!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm actually not a fan of having sex standing up. He can't pound me as hard if he's standing up and holding me.

I just like it when he picks me up to move me during sex, particularly if he stays inside me while he does it.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to really enjoy doing it and being able to pick up the girl and have sex with her back to a wall or just out in the open. And then I messed up my shoulder last year and its a lot harder now. Im trying to find out if surgery would help so I can get back to perfectly normal

satou

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't mind being lifted up for a little while, but like helgaleena I have a fear of being dropped. But if my bf holds me up against a wall, like what Paigexox was talking about I enjoy it more.