Being picked up during sex

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cap and I are almost the same height, but he has about 50 lbs on me so sometimes it works. I do like it, but I get concerned about being too much for him. But when he does it then it means we're at a fever pitch and he just can't stand it. That's why I love it! Oh, it does feel good, too.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It isn't a submissive thing for me. I often feel big and clumsy. If a man can hold me up during sex, it makes me feel momentarily small and feminine. It's a contrast to how I usually feel.

This is true for me too. If a man can make me feel small and feminine, it's an incredible turn on. I just get nervous because I feel like I'm too big to be lifted and I don't want to hurt him - and if I did hurt him or he dropped me because I was too heavy, I don't think I could ever have sex with him again! :eek:

Reactions: sudcalifornio

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im a huge fan and have never (ever) had a girl who didnt love it. I have to imagine its not common place in the bedroom based on most reactions. There are basically two positions I use - my favorite; with her legs over my arms and my hands on her ass (great for getting deep) and the other with her legs hanging straight down as I hold her up around her waist.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been promising a woman friend of mine that I would do the standing fuck position with her. The only problem is she has put on some weight, when I told her we would do it, she was about 150 pounds. She is now over 180 pounds, I probably could do it, just not for long.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It isn't a submissive thing for me. I often feel big and clumsy. If a man can hold me up during sex, it makes me feel momentarily small and feminine. It's a contrast to how I usually feel.

I'd agree with AlteredEgo completely. I'm a tall, broad-shouldered and wide-hipped woman. If a man is big and strong enough to effortlessly pick me up (esp. during sex!), it would feel wonderful. Total contrast with my usual feelings as a woman.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
When I was younger and fitter I used to enjoy this. I had one particular gf who was tall and slim and she really used to love it; she was able to cross her legs behind me and take some of her weight. Her nickname for me was 'Tarzan' because I always did her in this position. Not a comfortable one to cum in, usually - sometimes I did, but usually finished off in doggy.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually pick up the girl before even entertaining the notion of sex. If I cant physically lift you into the (im a pretty strong dude) you will never leave the "Just friends" category.

D

deleted628208

My gf has admitted to me on several occasions that she likes to be thrown around during sex... She's pretty small (5'4", 115-ish) and i'm athletic and semi-muscular (5'11", 170) so it's pretty easy. I'll do legs-over-shoulders with her sometimes where she's on the bed and i'm standing and every once in a while i'll grab her by the hips and stand up so that her legs are draped over my arms. She loves it! When we're doing doggy style sometimes i'll grab her hips and pick her up and throw her back down on the bed in a sort of mid-air twist so she's on her back and we'll continue having sex in missionary or whatever. Another thing I do is when we're doing missionary i'll grab her hips and lift up so her butt isn't even touching the bed. She also said the guy she was with before me, while in doggy style, grabbed her hips and picked up up so her knees weren't touching the bed and fucked her wheelbarrow-style. He was rather tall though (6'5" or 6'6") and this simply wouldn't be physically possible for me to do, so i haven't even attempted. Though maybe if i was standing during doggy and she was on the bed... hmmm...

Anyway, my point is she LOVES being picked up and tossed around. I can feel her get wetter almost instantly when i do it. I'm not saying every girl is like this, but every girl *I'VE* been with likes getting picked up, at least to some degree. Though not nearly as much as my current gf.

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bet you juggle dynamite when you're bored.

As for me, I have no issues with picking a gal up during sex but generally I only do it to switch positions.

Being picked up and nailed against the wall so hard that we dent the plasterboard.

<whimper..bites lip>

Attachments

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like that... :wink:

I'd agree with AlteredEgo completely. I'm a tall, broad-shouldered and wide-hipped woman. If a man is big and strong enough to effortlessly pick me up (esp. during sex!), it would feel wonderful. Total contrast with my usual feelings as a woman.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had a 5 foot 85 pound gf, we used to do standing fucking and sometimes standing 69. The one I want to try next is eating her while her legs are over my shoulders, back to the wall for this one.

As for picking a girl up when on the bed always. I was surprised when one of the last girls I was with didn't understand when I told her to wrap her legs around my back because I wanted to bring us back on to the bed, as we were about to fall off.

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had 2 girls who were tiny enough for Stand and Carry. Petite is right as well the man's arms should loop under her thighs and the girl should put her arms around the man's neck. It is THE hottest position -I just wish I was stronger to manage it for longer with my current partner who is still small at 40 kilos.