Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it! My absolutely favorite sexual position is when he picks me up! I've never been able to find a photo of what it looks like.

It's very aerobic for me, because I use my legs and my arms and my back a lot in that position, but it feels amazing to me, and I love how we look together in the mirror, from all angles.

The main reason why I love it isn't because I'm turned on that he picked me up, although I admit that is a turn-on, it's how great that position feels. No other position can make me shake and quiver so much.

My girlfriend was fan of this position and we did hard fucked many times like this. i also like it when her legs and arms used to be wrapped around me with loving caress. lifting her across under the thies and ass was great feeling. she never used to allow me wearing condom in this position because friction of my penis head gives her maximum sensational pleasure also every time in this position i cum inside her.

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's nice when standing your partner is small/light enough to lift her body up and down your shaft with your hands around her waist. Trouble is finding girls this petite is a challenge!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's nice when standing your partner is small/light enough to lift her body up and down your shaft with your hands around her waist. Trouble is finding girls this petite is a challenge!
Nah, you just need to get stronger. I have never been petite a day in my life, but I have fucked a dude who liked to do that. He wasn't a gym rat either. All his muscle strength came from practical application. He had lots of strength and stamina. It's something you can develop for yourself if you're truly interested in that experience.

Reactions: 693987

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had one guy be able to do this. It was novel but really not comfortable. It was t like trying to hold on to someone while getting a piggy back ride. I found myself straining muscles which took my mind off of my vagina instantly.

Hubs has never done it. He has disc problems in his back plus I am a thicker girl who weighs more than he does. The physics doesn't work in our favor.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Have had dancers on each hip......................yet that be when I was younger.Now, it's on shoulders only....:)

Yet, if this song is played............you just never know..........

Or, this one....

Takin the piss :) Watin for a Wonder Womans.

D

deleted1027980

I think i could only manage this with a smaller women. Maybe 160lb max. Couldn't do it every time.
I remember seeing a standing 69 video. I wonder how long that would last until you collapse.

Reactions: lapdog2001

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had one gf who was light enough that I could lift her. We did have sex like this once, but like Meg said it was more of a novelty than something that was really hot and heavy. More traditional sex positions felt better and were easier to manage.

She did, however, love to be carried to bed like a princess every night.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agree, but take it from me there are a few of us here that can do a few reps even with a gal pushing 180lbs... ;)

Nah, you just need to get stronger. I have never been petite a day in my life, but I have fucked a dude who liked to do that. He wasn't a gym rat either. All his muscle strength came from practical application. He had lots of strength and stamina. It's something you can develop for yourself if you're truly interested in that experience.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's also somewhat about leverage and rhythm, not just strength and stamina. But yeah, agreed.

I like to do this when switching positions but it's not something I'd necessarily want to do for a long sex session.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm 5'10" and nothing on me would be considered "tiny" in any way.

Back in the day... the first time a guy picked me up, he literally threw me over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes (during sex, yes). I was surprised, but found it very erotic and a great turn on. I had another guy literally pick me up and place my legs over his shoulders and we had sex standing in the middle of the room. (I never imagined anything like that would ever happen to me because of my height and build...but he didn't have a problem at all.) Did I enjoy it? Yes, very much. It was a great experience.

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it! It's kind of a battle in mind though, like crap do I feel too heavy for this?!?!

Being picked up and pushed up against a wall is my favorite way to be picked up, gives me a little leverage and keeps my mind off feeling like I'm going to be dropped.

Reactions: mako shark

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like that challenge...:eek:

I love it! It's kind of a battle in mind though, like crap do I feel too heavy for this?!?!

Being picked up and pushed up against a wall is my favorite way to be picked up, gives me a little leverage and keeps my mind off feeling like I'm going to be dropped.

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media

Yup against the wall makes it feel 'more safe' although without it can be more sexy if you're sure you won't get dropped :)

Reactions: lil peachie