Being picked up during sex

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You would be no problem dear....... :po_O

I can see that you have a very looking impressive set of muscles there, but how tiny are these women? I am not a huge "fatty" but holy cow!
I am happy for them though. I bet they enjoyed themselves! Wow!

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
She can't . She's been banned several years ago. Pay attention to time stamps. Click on usernames and see if the popup will tell you how recently they last were on.

you're so nice!

I was just gonna laugh at the guy for not paying attention ! All the guy had to do was check the date of the post!

*teachable moment!

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'10" and nothing on me would be considered "tiny" in any way.

Back in the day... the first time a guy picked me up, he literally threw me over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes (during sex, yes). I was surprised, but found it very erotic and a great turn on. I had another guy literally pick me up and place my legs over his shoulders and we had sex standing in the middle of the room. (I never imagined anything like that would ever happen to me because of my height and build...but he didn't have a problem at all.) Did I enjoy it? Yes, very much. It was a great experience.

you are right, girls who like this position, simply feels the heavenly pleasure because my first GF used to give me same expression, during jerks in being picked state.