Being pressured for first time

D_Alasdair_Ayrhead

Account Disabled
Media
Currently I've been trying to find a cock on CL that is long and thick for my first time to experiment with it. And by experimenting I mean comparing it with mine, jacking it off and possibly giving a BJ. And I clearly described that in my ad.

I received an email from a male who was pretty hung and appeared to be sane. After an exchange of a few emails he sent a picture of his bottom and asked something about rimming. Which was not on my agenda at all and never will be (not to discriminate)

It was a total turn off and got my hopes up for no reason

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Or a situation similar to this?

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

Account Disabled
Media
To be completely honest, some people on CL (and even here) lack the ability to read. Had something similar happen back in my i-thought-i-was-straight days. Went to see what it was like being with a woman. And expressly said that I was NOT going to have vaginal. Emails went well, and as soon as we met up the tone changed what positions I wanted her in. Biggest turn off in my life (well next to the fact that I really wasn't into women).

Good luck on your endeavors, I'm sure you'll find someone who is actually literate and fulfills what you're looking for =)

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is true that a lot of people on Craigslist seem unable to read. But unless you said outright in your ad, "I will not do anything I didn't specifically describe here, so if you bring anything else up you're history," you should give this guy the benefit of the doubt. You admit to being new to this and ready to experiment with some new things. For all he knows, you might not even be aware of what rimming is, and he may have been trying to make a suggestion of something he likes that he thought you might be willing to try. You do say he seems pretty sane and otherwise cool, and that everything was going well. Are you sure you weren't waiting for a reason to call it off?

jeff2982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, don't freak out. If you have ground rules and want to abide by them, just keep saying so. If you had several emails, he's probably willing to play by your rules, but you can't blame a guy for trying, right? If he insists, or keeps pushing, drop him. Most guys will be respectful and happy to have what you're willing to offer. He can ask whatever he wants, you can walk away at any time. Have fun until it's no longer fun, then walk away.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had a similar thing happen six weeks ago. I put a post on CL on a Tuesday night and told I would need to meet up on the weekends and it was my desire to try to bottom. Told straight-up I was a MWM, 58 years of age, hwp and they'd have to wear protection. Well, on a Weds night I had an email waiting for me when I got home. The first sentence was "Should I come over right now and we do it?" I wrote back that it would have to be Fri. evening thru Sun evening. Then his response was "You're not married, right?" Uh, yes, I'm married as stated. He got pissed and sent a pretty crappy email back. I didn't bother responding. The next guy emailed, but wasn't a top. What??? I had several offers from young kids and I had stated, "Close to my age of 58." I mean, 10-15 years younger - okay, but not 20 - 30 year old kids. I removed the post. It wasn't hot it was depressing. Oh, well, someone will come along to try it someday.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
had a similar experience on here.
had cammed with a guy he had a nice big thick one. i was very honest and clear i just wanted to jerk him off. bj has crossed my mind but wouldn't be the first time and i probably would start with something smaller. sex never crossed my mind.

so after talking on cam for a bit he was asking me how i would jerkit off and he adds when he is close to cumming he'll shove it down my throat and i am like um no you won't.
he was like trust me once your touching it you'll be turned on and into it.

then he sent me a pic of his junk in a condom lubbed up with a comment like "ready to shove it in your ass". needless to say we never met