being quiet during sex

DJM277: my girl and I visited her parents for the holiday.We stayed in one of the spare rooms while her parent's room was directly across the hall.We only stayed two nights. But on the second night we had sex.We tried to be as quiet as possible.We even but a towel by the door to block any sound.She muffled her moan in a pillow while I thrusted in her really slow as to not make little to any noise which was almost impossible.I tried to be very aware of my breathing even holding my breath at time.Finally after 40 minutes I was able to cum. What surprised me was the intensity of my orgasm I tried to hold back as much as possible put the urge to thrust deep and hard took over.When all was one we both layed there in a sweaty heap panting.It almost seemed that the fact that we were both trying to go out of our way to be quiet seem to intensify the orgasm later.

Has anyone ever been in a sitiuation where they were quiet during sex as to avoid being heard and if so did you find that it seemed to intensify your orgasm in the end?

wvalady1968: This is very interesting! Hmmmmmmmmm.
Holidays are difficult, aren't they?
:D

chipster: Yes, had to do it quietly at a "Bed and Breakfast" Inn. Thin walls and close neighbors....
And Yes, it was very intense. Never thought much of it until reading this thread. Maybe you are on to something....!