Being Refused Because Of Large Size....An Ego Boost ??

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who have been refused sex because of your large
size;did it result in hurt feelings or was it something of an ego-boost ?

I would assume that it would feel better to be turned down because
you were too big than if you were too small.Yes,you might be
disappointed because a promising situation didn't quite turn out
but it must feel good in some way;to know that you're so intimidating,
and powerful sexually.

When you were turned down...were you refused completely ?Not only
no penetration but no oral nor manual stimulation as well ?

And to the ladies that have refused large guys...do you feel any guilt
by letting him know why you were turning him down ? Did you feel like
you may have been hurting his feelings ?

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It actually really sucked. I was with this girl who was kind of a bitch anyway. In college, she was young, super petite, I mean skinny as hell. Not very sexually experienced. We were in bed, she whipped my shlong out, and then kind of turned away, and seemed uncomfortable. Then she started talking about something else, and clearly wanted out. So that was it.

She started dating some other guy. And once when she and I were drunk together she commented on the size of my shlong in a rather disparaging way and that's when I realized it was because there was no way she could have handled it. Hell I could barely get one finger into her the one time we'd been in bed, and I have pretty small hands!

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those of you who have been refused sex because of your large
size;did it result in hurt feelings or was it something of an ego-boost ?

I would assume that it would feel better to be turned down because
you were too big than if you were too small.Yes,you might be
disappointed because a promising situation didn't quite turn out
but it must feel good in some way;to know that you're so intimidating,
and powerful sexually.

When you were turned down...were you refused completely ?Not only
no penetration but no oral nor manual stimulation as well ?

And to the ladies that have refused large guys...do you feel any guilt
by letting him know why you were turning him down ? Did you feel like
you may have been hurting his feelings ?

It sucks hardcore. I'm in a relationship right now where I have to bottom 100% because I'm too big for my partner to even consider taking it up the ass. Granted, he's a very slight fella...but I'm telling you, if we break up, this will be thee reason why.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's pure disappointment... there's nothing ego-boosting about it. It's not like your size is a myth to you... and getting to the point that you are both willing to have sex... and having someone say no because of your size is absolutely deflating. It's happened to me several times... and there is nothing fun about it. There was one girl in college that I flirted with for years... and she had a boyfriend and was very faithful (which I appreciated). They split up after her sophomore year and we ran into each other at a party. She started talking about how she always wanted to hook up with me... one thing led to another and we ended up back at her place. We started fooling around... and when she took it out... she actually said 'are you kidding me'? I really liked her... and she clearly really liked me... but that was that. Absolutely the worst things that I've experienced. We remained friends... but the flirting stopped.

There is nothing ego-boosting about it... if anything, it made me a lot more gunshy/anxious whenever things have gotten sexual with any of the women I've been with.

rtyuii

1st Like
Media
I am tiny compared to most on this site, only 5.5 X 6, but I do have a 6.75 inch base girth...

I was hooking up with this girl once, and I started fingering her with one finger and could not believe how tight she was -- she had the most muscular vagina I had ever felt and it was a struggle to get one finger in even though she was very very wet.

She did enjoy the fingering and after awhile she took off my boxers and said, "That is disgusting, it is way too big, we can't have sex".

It was not good for the ego, I was really looking forward to tearing her up...

Oh well.

h8r4life

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:frown1: I've never been refused. I'm actually pretty glad about that, but it would be nice just once, lol. The curiosity among her friends (assuming sufficient girl talk) would make it worth it.:biggrin1:

...but alas, it has never happened.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the ego boost comes in the mind of those who wish they were big enough to get that reaction but don't often, or ever, get it. Those who do get that reaction all the time are just mad they can't get their nut on.

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no ego boost at all, it is absolutely terrible.

i would compare it to this, you are eight years old and you peeked at your present for christmas, and wow its your favorite gi joe, the one you wanted so bad and all your friends dont have yet. then on christmas day, just as your anticipation is peaking and you are feeling like finally the wait is over, hyes i get my gi joe, bam, your parents look at you and go Ugh! your hands are way too big to play with this toy, we might as well throw it away. and you are there, in a state of shock, then anger, then dissapointment as your parents throw it in the incinerator.

thats how it felt.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't refused right out. It was kinda my fault actually. I told the girl my size and that she would have to be able to take all of it. She told me she was very tight and it is uncomfortable to get one finger inside her, let alone two. I told her I was MUCH bigger than two fingers and would want to bury my whole cock into her. She told me she didn't think I could get it all in because she didn't think she could take it. She told me a story about a guy she was preparing to have sex with but when he went to penetrate she asked him to stop because it hurt (he was pretty big too according to her). But she still said she wanted to fuck me (her words, not mine).

So I told her if she didn't think she could handle it then to please not waste my time because I would get frustrated and probably kick her out of my apartment. Then she said she wanted to suck it. I told her only if she could suck passed the head and at least get HALF of my cock in her mouth. She wasn't sure she could do that either. So I told her to think hard about it. She called back and said she didn't think she could handle it and didn't want to be embarrassed so she didn't come by.

So it was kinda my fault. I shouldve told her to come by and just tear her pussy up. Oh well.

Simba

joshunot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am an experienced fistee but I've had to turn a guy's big dick away more than once, not simply because of the size of his dick, but because he had little or no idea how to use it. Now that is hard!

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have to agree with hoggindaz in that it's far from an ego boost. Remembering the girls in H.S. that refused to let me fuck them. The only saving grace was they'd fondle my cock and give me head. Many nights, after taking them home, I'd lie in my bed jerking off and wishing I was like my buds that were getting laid.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It completely depends on if its just a fuck or if its real sex with someone you care about. That's the difference weather its an ego boost or disappointing!

On both accounts - Ive been really frustrated.... There have been situations where I just wanted to fuck the hell out of a little hottie and there have been situations where a girlfriend has said; that thing isn't going inside me.... Both VERY disappointing.

Memories of the situations are an ego boost!!!!!

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to hear about the disappointments some
of you have faced.I can understand some of
you being refused anal sex but I assumed that
the vagina could accommodate quite a bit
(within reason);that the vast majority of
women relished the idea of being with some
one huge.

I guess that "the bigger the better" isn't
the case for all women and some guys.

Last edited:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had one in the past that was an ego boost, but at the same time a let down. It was a prostitute in Germany (where it is legal). She was a very hot black girl (very dark skin) and what attracted me to her was the contrast of her dark skin and her bright yellow bikini. She took my money and we got ready for business. I was rock hard in a matter of a few moments and she kind of backed off for a second. She was up front and honest with me and said I was one of the thickest guys she'd had in awhile and it was going to take some time for her to "open up". I barely it in her mouth (something that happens a lot) and she applied a lot of lube to her pussy. She broke the first 2 condoms trying to put them on me and I had to help her with the 3rd. After we tried a few positions, I finally got just the head in and she had one of the tightest pussies I have ever felt. We finally gave up when it became evident I wasn't going to be going any deeper into her. She wanted to give me my money back, but I told her no because I took her time and time was money. I did visit her again my next visit to the brothel and she gave me a nice blow job/hand job.

Another time was recently when I hooked up with a girl I meet on Facebook. She was a big girl (not a BBD, but 6' tall HWP). She was bisexual, but hadn't had a guy in a real long time and wasn't really into penetration. I spent an hour eating her pussy and fingering her and she wanted to try to fuck. She was very tight, but not too tight where I couldn't get inside. She couldn't handle more than a about 5 minutes of fucking before she was sore. She was soaking wet, but her pussy wasn't used to penetration, so it wasn't something that was going to happen that night. The second time we meet, she handled me for almost 10 mintues before she told me to stop.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's happened to me a few times in my 20s, and it is no fun at all. But each time it turned into a blowjob. It really is more mental than anything, I think. Most of the women who objected eventually got around to discovering that they really could take it.

It never happend to me.. But i have had girls who after seeing/knowing my size who told me that they would not have sex with me because of my size... Those were all turn ons, but I think that's because I have never been turned down because of my size while fucking or foreplay