Being Refused Because Of Large Size....An Ego Boost ??

The Chosen One

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but never by a woman over 21 years old.
:tongue: It's mildly disappointing, but led to extra oral fun. I might have felt differently, if I was serious about them.

I have had a couple refuse at first, but change their mind, after some fooling around.

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been refused and told its because my cock was a "freak" so definately not a an ego boost there.. and there wasn't any extra oral or hand relief either...

i would hate to think what that girl would say if she came across a 10in + guy...

D

deleted3272

only happend once and it sucked cause it kept me from having a 3sum, i had met this girl who was bi and had a girlfriend, the sex was great and she wanted to have her gf join us. well she told her gf about me and showed her pics and she suposedly said no way, guess she was really petite. sucked cause i really had my hopes up.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wouldnt say i necessarily rejected my husband the first time. I just said "Uhm, do you mind if we never have sex?" a few times later we eventually got the whole thing in there. But i fully intented on getting him off other ways. Now 11 years later i thoroughly enjoy it often.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having been a virgin when I married my 9" guy, never having seen him before the wedding night (we petted heavily, but in the pitch dark), I was really sore the first week but learned to adapt, *loved* it, and wish I had it now. Different generation.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been refused but if a guy did not want sex or a relationship with me because of my size I'd just tell him how it's his loss and move on.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happens all the time with my wife, we have been together nearly 35 years, and even though I know she has problems taking me it can still hurt me as well that we are still missing out after all this time. We love each other and that helps at all levels. Oral sex is great but she can't deep throat, she can fit about 1/3 in and she is great in that regard.

Screwsalot

Just Browsing
Media
I agree some here in this thread. Later in life, its a ego boost because you can tell the story. Also, in the past when I was a real swinger and not in a relationship, its a ego boost when they look at my cock and are like... Wow... And some times I get rejected right on the spot and some times I get rejected in mid penetration. Now that I am with some one I love and we are waiting to have sex on a special occasion, I'm worried like hell! When she deep throats me, most of my cock is still out side of her mouth, and she is a very small, skinny girl. Its getting close to the point where were about to do it and I'm fucking so worried that I'm going to be too big. I've been with this chick for months and if its a no, well, its going to be a GI Joe made out of gold thrown into the incinerator. My current plan is give her as many orgasms as I can with my tongue and fingers, and also a lot of grinding with my cock and well as vibrating it on her clit (Yeah, I can vibrate it, I am so stoked about that!) until she screams in ecstasy. Get her really wet, and then try and squeeze it in.

I really hope that battle plan works. This post is different because it helps you understand of the worry, where all others are in the past, this one is still a might be or a might not be. Wish me luck.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah, pisses one off big time. You're thinkin they're full of shit and that maybe it's another reason. Was once told "looks like it'd hurt." (Bullshit, or what?)

CeeAttle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It actually really sucked. I was with this girl who was kind of a bitch anyway. In college, she was young, super petite, I mean skinny as hell. Not very sexually experienced. We were in bed, she whipped my shlong out, and then kind of turned away, and seemed uncomfortable. Then she started talking about something else, and clearly wanted out. So that was it.

She started dating some other guy. And once when she and I were drunk together she commented on the size of my shlong in a rather disparaging way and that's when I realized it was because there was no way she could have handled it. Hell I could barely get one finger into her the one time we'd been in bed, and I have pretty small hands!

Sounds like a classic case of "Too thin to get in"

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear women say that all the time to men they don't really want to have sex with.

Imzandi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been thinking about the ego boost part here

Mine is about 2 years ago the lasss says "ohhh myyy goood you the biggest ive had" I look down theres still 5 inches to go "made me a bit hard"

But when you get refused bad show

Regards

D