Being Rejected by your "type"

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So you like white guys and keep getting rejected. And thats your only requirment. Wow you must me U-G-L-Y. or something. When you first said type I thought you meant Tall,olive skin,green eyes,42 inch chest,32 inch waist , spanish speaking, wavey hair,huge cock and balls,rich etc. I have gotten turned down by my type and it hurts but now I know I was not there type! all in all I have gotten my share of hotties over the years. Some of them I have to wonder what they saw in me. Most of all that bartender in miami who shoved off a bevy of beautiful guy's just to be with me. I guess I was his type. Travel more, wait for them to come on to you!they will

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mean :eek:, you don't have to be UGLY to be rejected.............I reject hot guys all the time LOL some of them are just not my type at all!

Um...Yngjock20 maybe you've just been unlucky, not being in the right place at the right time. You are still young, plenty of opportunities out there I guess. Good luck :smile:

So you like white guys and keep getting rejected. And thats your only requirment. Wow you must me U-G-L-Y. or something. When you first said type I thought you meant Tall,olive skin,green eyes,42 inch chest,32 inch waist , spanish speaking, wavey hair,huge cock and balls,rich etc. I have gotten turned down by my type and it hurts but now I know I was not there type! all in all I have gotten my share of hotties over the years. Some of them I have to wonder what they saw in me. Most of all that bartender in miami who shoved off a bevy of beautiful guy's just to be with me. I guess I was his type. Travel more, wait for them to come on to you!they will

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Despite how it may sometimes appear :)biggrin1:), my standards are pretty high - I've been rejected by people I approach far, far more often than I haven't.

*shrug* Doesn't stop me trying, and I don't see why it should. (It took me a while to realise that.)

shows alot of courage---I just haven't got it

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow,
This sounds like a thread from a couple of years ago about preferences. I dont konw exactly your type or how you approach them but you are seeking a limited market from jumpstreet added to the fact that you are actively seeking someone not of your own race or ethnicity. If I were you I would look on sites that specifically cater to who you are interested in meeting. That way you will have an automatic edge towards people who are seeking the same things you are seeking. I hope this is helpful. I am sorry you have been rejected. I hope things look up for you.

Very wise advice. Are there any specific sites or resources out there for white guys who are looking for black guys, i.e. where they connect with each other, with either initiating the contact?
I know from my own general observation of things I see on the Web that there definitely are white guys looking for black guys.
Where are you from yngjock20?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try www.interracialmatch.com

Very wise advice. Are there any specific sites or resources out there for white guys who are looking for black guys, i.e. where they connect with each other, with either initiating the contact?

I know from my own general observation of things I see on the Web that there definitely are white guys looking for black guys.

Where are you from yngjock20?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to be drawn more towards personalities. I do find certain types physically attractive but you have to draw me with your personality. A kind heart, tender strength, and a good sense of humor are tops in my book. An average looking person with those qualities is hot to me. A super good looking person without those qualities is a Zero to me.
That's great. It works the same way for me. Insane chemistry is not just about beauty.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was meaning to be funny when I said U-G-L-Y
read the whole post. My partner and I used to run a gay bar years ago and not to racial profile people but, for the most part black men came on a little to pushey sometimes or aggressive. It sucks when white men do that also( execept if your white , black or anything thats HOT HOT HOT). Lay back they will come to you. I promise, just sit there with a shit eating grin on your face act naturall and you will get all the pooty you need. Maybe even just the one you want. Be patient , don't push. Everybody hates pushey people

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
I have no idea what it is like to be overly attractive to one or anther racial type. Its just know really real to me. It seems to be based on some expectation (big dick. like golf, etc) and of course you can't expect that. You can really only expect stereotypical behavior if you deal with the lowest cultural element. that is you can find uneducated Black. redneck Whites what have you, if you look in the quarter that carter to those ideals.

On the other hand I like those tap dancing Irish Girls.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

HA!!!! That was the funniest thing I'd heard all day! Lovesit times infinity!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think there's a difference between rejection and someone simply saying no. To me you can only reject someone that you really know and who really knows you, a relative stranger saying no can't be viewed as a rejection because they don't know enough about you to reject you.

I agree with Spoiled Princess. When someone you meet does not wish to pursue something more relationship wise or sexually, it's not necissarily personal.

Just as you have a preference for white men, they may have their own, i.e. blonde surfer look. Or they may have already focused on someone else. It doesn't mean you are not attractive. :smile:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was meaning to be funny when I said U-G-L-Y
read the whole post. My partner and I used to run a gay bar years ago and not to racial profile people but, for the most part black men came on a little to pushey sometimes or aggressive. It sucks when white men do that also( execept if your white , black or anything thats HOT HOT HOT). Lay back they will come to you. I promise, just sit there with a shit eating grin on your face act naturall and you will get all the pooty you need. Maybe even just the one you want. Be patient , don't push. Everybody hates pushey people

Yeah. Minorities often have to deal with the stereotypes that have been doled out through history.

One thing that I am not is pushy. I find that there's a huge difference between aggressive and "pushy." I can't stand pushy. I detest pushy guys. Even if you were the hottest guy in the room, but you kept asking me to do something I wasn't into, I'm done.

BTW. "White" is not the only quality I look for. It's not even a "must." It's just a preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty

Wow,
This sounds like a thread from a couple of years ago about preferences. I dont konw exactly your type or how you approach them but you are seeking a limited market from jumpstreet added to the fact that you are actively seeking someone not of your own race or ethnicity. If I were you I would look on sites that specifically cater to who you are interested in meeting. That way you will have an automatic edge towards people who are seeking the same things you are seeking. I hope this is helpful. I am sorry you have been rejected. I hope things look up for you.

I enjoy your wisdom, Naughty. I've only talked to you twice, but each time I feel like you've given me very applicable advice.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been rejected plenty of times and I wouldn't even consider myself to have high standards. It sucks but I figured I would just have to move on and keep looking. There are so many people out there even if most of them reject me I will still eventually find some that would be into me. I guess I believe in the saying "There are plenty of fish in the sea". Being rejected is a shitty feeling though, I just try not to dwell on it and I start looking for someone else. I have been single for about a year now but I'll never give up. :biggrin1:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder if anyone else in here has encountered this:

I've spoken before about the fact that I prefer white men to any other type of guys, but my consistent problem has been that I'm hard pressed to find white men who are into me. I sometimes think that my standards may be a little above what I can attain, but I get frustrated when I'm totally into a person and they almost scoff at the fact that I displayed interest in them.

Am I the only one out there that suffers from loving something that doesn't love me back?

I can't be...can I?

White is not a "type" it's a race.

I prefer white or white hispanic men myself. (I am a white hispanic) but I have been with black men before. I don't see myself with a black guy, but I never say never. I met a really hot black guy years ago and we fooled around and he was gorgeous (gave him head and ate his ass) and I could have seen myself with. Just recently in Florida I hooked up with a very hot black guy 6'3 and built, with a 10' cock. He was well spoken, but in bed got a little ghetto with his sex talk and it was hot.

you wrote: "Am I the only one out there that suffers from loving something that doesn't love me back? "

SOMETHING?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah. Minorities often have to deal with the stereotypes that have been doled out through history.

One thing that I am not is pushy. I find that there's a huge difference between aggressive and "pushy." I can't stand pushy. I detest pushy guys. Even if you were the hottest guy in the room, but you kept asking me to do something I wasn't into, I'm done.

BTW. "White" is not the only quality I look for. It's not even a "must." It's just a preference.

Quote:I did not mean to push hot buttons nor did I call you pushey.You asked for advice and did not like the reply. I am not the one not getting any. There are plenty of white stereotypes. Try listening to comments made about a white person in a room full of black people.
Originally Posted by naughty [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Wow,

I enjoy your wisdom, Naughty. I've only talked to you twice, but each time I feel like you've given me very applicable advice.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
On the other hand, there are some people who subconsiously seek out certain "types" BECAUSE they're unavailable ...
Good point, M. I'm going to try to tie that in with the next quote, and a couple of thoughts of my own...
I tend to be drawn more towards personalities. I do find certain types physically attractive but you have to draw me with your personality. A kind heart, tender strength, and a good sense of humor are tops in my book. An average looking person with those qualities is hot to me. A super good looking person without those qualities is a Zero to me.
Perfectly illustrated, hootie. If the personality is irrelevant, and the appearance (type) is all that matters, why not just stroke it looking at a magazine?

I've known guys who were so specific about their type that it just amazed me they could ever find anyone. For instance, one guy was only interested in girls who were [hyperbole] 1648.461 millimeters tall, blonde hair reaching to halfway down the shoulder blades and wavy but not curly or straight, light blue eyes with a touch of green around the pupil, 969.772 mm bust, 562.102 mm waist, 914.400 mm hips, 47.672558 kg with a slight Southwestern Nebraska accent, and preferred Stolichnaya vodka over Skyy vodka. [/hyperbole]

It doesn't sound easy, or even possible, but you can broaden your idea of your "type." If you ease up your restrictions on what you find attractive, you end up with a much wider field of candidates.

Hootie's advice was really on-target. Just for a little while, don't worry about physical aspects, and don't worry about "finding someone." Just get out there, enjoy socializing with a variety of people, and you are more likely to find someone who is more attractive than you thought at first.

My partner, when I met him, really only fit two of my "type" criteria - intelligent and witty. As I fell in love, the physical aspects became more and more attractive over time. Now, six years later, I can't imagine being with anyone else.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wonder if anyone else in here has encountered this:

I've spoken before about the fact that I prefer white men to any other type of guys, but my consistent problem has been that I'm hard pressed to find white men who are into me. I sometimes think that my standards may be a little above what I can attain, but I get frustrated when I'm totally into a person and they almost scoff at the fact that I displayed interest in them.

Am I the only one out there that suffers from loving something that doesn't love me back?

I can't be...can I?

Well, i've had 29723 hits to an online dating profile and i can still safly say ive never been kissed, lol.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE...

I do have a 'type' too i think and sadly i can be a picky pup when it comes the men i would choose to date, something i think subconsiously we do, although some people learn flexability in sexual tastes easier than others.

Yeah its a pain in the arse (no gay pun intended) and yeah some times if you're really hot for someone it hurts too but even though im not the most sexually self confident man, i do still keep trying.

Even a blind pig finds an acorn every now and again, lol.

Thinking about it further, I guess i have regected or simply said no thanks to my fair share of guys who have chatted me up online in return. So its swings and roundabouts i guess, the trick is, if you are going to have specific tastes in partners, you need a bit of thick skin to take the knock backs and that, in this humble pups opinion, is a really difficult thing to learn. :smile:

Point respectfully conceeded, yes personality is more important than a 'tpyes' looks, but then, as superfical as it sounds and i know it is so i do apologies, if the covers all manky, not many poeple will want to read the book, an only human fault i feel.