Being rubbed raw

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by jdoe86, Oct 6, 2003.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of the girls I am seeing has a problem that she gets rubbed raw by latex condoms. We use lube and she is more than ready, but I do tend to go for a long time and it gets very sore. Is it the latex? Any other lubes that may work better? (we use Astroglide or Trojan). She likes that I can go on forever, but I feel bad that I rub her raw. (also, I have to give her two days in between for recovery)

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

geo, it sounds like you need to stop every few minutes and re-lube. Maybe having her do it for you will keep it from seeming like an interruption.

Theodunk T. Turdburger

(Yesterday I saw a female subliminal advertising executive, but only for a second.)

3. Imported

Gold Member

8.5_inch_Canuck: Have you looked into condoms that are'nt made of latex ? There are people who are alergic to latex, and I believe there's some condoms on the market that are
    made of another synthetic rubber.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Going4Seven: hey Geo,
    My girlfriend is alergic to latex so we have to use the polyurathane (or however you spell it) condoms. I use the Trojan brand called SUPRA and AVANTI by durex. Both are great and ca be found in most drug stores. hope this helps...

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

5. Imported

Gold Member

Valkyrie: Latex tends to "grip" quite a lot and can cause problems with dryness in women. It's not usually an allergic reaction (unless she's red, itchy and severely swollen afterwards - then you may start suspecting allergies).

It sounds as though her mucuous membranes are irritated by the combination of size, latex and more grip than what would come from a bare penis. Silicone based lubricants (silicone oils) usually give better glide than waterbased and last longer - they are as condom friendly as water based but cannot be used with silicone based sex toys.

A drawback is that they can increase problems with yeast infections in some women as they are less "breathable" than waterbased lubes.

/Val

6. Imported

Gold Member

wvu_kerq: I used to have really probelms with it too. It wasnt allergy, I checked with my OB/GYN, but it was a pain. The only way I've even been able to solve it is no condom. Sadly this doesn't work for most people but my fiancee and I are monogramous and have taken several HIV/STD tests. I don't recommend this at all to women who aren't in monogamous relationships.

7. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I picked up some "Avantis" and will try them out with her Thursday. It isn't fun for her to be rubbed raw. I am alot thicker than what she is used to, so that is one of the factors. Thanks for the input!

8. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: she's probably allergic... it's quite common

9. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think the problem is the condoms and my girth. The combination together is something that we have taken care of. Thanks for all the input..

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice