Being rubbed raw

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of the girls I am seeing has a problem that she gets rubbed raw by latex condoms. We use lube and she is more than ready, but I do tend to go for a long time and it gets very sore. Is it the latex? Any other lubes that may work better? (we use Astroglide or Trojan). She likes that I can go on forever, but I feel bad that I rub her raw. (also, I have to give her two days in between for recovery)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
geo, it sounds like you need to stop every few minutes and re-lube. Maybe having her do it for you will keep it from seeming like an interruption.

Theodunk T. Turdburger

(Yesterday I saw a female subliminal advertising executive, but only for a second.)

8.5_inch_Canuck: Have you looked into condoms that are'nt made of latex ? There are people who are alergic to latex, and I believe there's some condoms on the market that are
made of another synthetic rubber.

Going4Seven: hey Geo,
My girlfriend is alergic to latex so we have to use the polyurathane (or however you spell it) condoms. I use the Trojan brand called SUPRA and AVANTI by durex. Both are great and ca be found in most drug stores. hope this helps...

[glow=red,2,300]SEVEN[/glow]

Valkyrie: Latex tends to "grip" quite a lot and can cause problems with dryness in women. It's not usually an allergic reaction (unless she's red, itchy and severely swollen afterwards - then you may start suspecting allergies).

It sounds as though her mucuous membranes are irritated by the combination of size, latex and more grip than what would come from a bare penis. Silicone based lubricants (silicone oils) usually give better glide than waterbased and last longer - they are as condom friendly as water based but cannot be used with silicone based sex toys.

A drawback is that they can increase problems with yeast infections in some women as they are less "breathable" than waterbased lubes.

/Val

wvu_kerq: I used to have really probelms with it too. It wasnt allergy, I checked with my OB/GYN, but it was a pain. The only way I've even been able to solve it is no condom. Sadly this doesn't work for most people but my fiancee and I are monogramous and have taken several HIV/STD tests. I don't recommend this at all to women who aren't in monogamous relationships.

da_blissmachine: she's probably allergic... it's quite common