being secret about size

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a lot of people see my pictures and want to see me next to a ruler or inquire about how large I am. I feel that the mystery is part of the fun. However when I dont give a solid size some people get up tight and say things like "guess you're not realty that big" or stupid stuff like that. Is it strange that I want to keep people in the dark?

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That shit looks good to me! Get over it and just measure it and then they'll be off your back. It all looks good.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
a lot of people see my pictures and want to see me next to a ruler or inquire about how large I am. I feel that the mystery is part of the fun. However when I dont give a solid size some people get up tight and say things like "guess you're not realty that big" or stupid stuff like that. Is it strange that I want to keep people in the dark?

Same thing happened to me. Don't even worry about it. I don't.

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Looks about right to me. - ignore them - many guys don't prove or want to - just enjoy what you've got.. the unbeliever can go fuck themselves, at least according to their measurements.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

There's no rule that states you have to declare your size publicly or in a PM. Some people get accused of using photoshop or other software to enhance their pictures. Seeing something in a photo and in person are two entirely different things, anyway. Ignore them.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media

No it's not strange. I like to tell people "big enough" and leave it at that. Hate it when they start pushing for more. Don't feed into there masterbation fantasies by giving them every detail. Who the fuck cares about exact inches? If it looks huge to you but only turns out to be 7 inches, are you going to be upset? The number is meaningless. People need to stop getting hung-up about it