Being Seem Wearing Thong Underwear Or Swimwear.

LatinoThong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any story of you been seem wearing thong, probably if you guys like to show off at the gym’s locker room, or at the pool or beach or just walking around your backyard or house.
I live in an apartment complex and once I was walking around the house wearing thong and I when outside quickly to drop the trash and a guy from next door saw me in my thong, he stare at me for a sec and just said hi.

Reactions: Thonglovingmate
D

deleted660712

Any story of you been seem wearing thong, probably if you guys like to show off at the gym’s locker room, or at the pool or beach or just walking around your backyard or house.
I live in an apartment complex and once I was walking around the house wearing thong and I when outside quickly to drop the trash and a guy from next door saw me in my thong, he stare at me for a sec and just said hi.

This is me in mine after coming off the beach https://cdn-videos.lpsg.com/data/vi...26101424-4cb09640eb6de3da60c13aa5c79c9e29.mp4

JohnGw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Abertawe (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is me having a beer in a café wearing my thong. I have also worn it in a hotel pool with families without any problems.
View attachment 46905131 View attachment 46905241
When I made that post I had forgotten that I have also used both this blue thong and the yellow string pictured below as as cover-ups when cycling through villages, alongside busy roads, etc.

snapshot_010.jpg
snapshot_011.jpg

The only reaction I remember having was one young lady passenger in a car that passed me looked back with interest when I was wearing the string.