Being seen wearing briefs in public

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
This is something that really turns me on. I have done it quite a lot but I've been doing it much more as of late. Just wondering if anyone else enjoys doing/seeing this. Share some stories, I have a few...

How public?

In your front yard? In a hotel hallway? In Times Square?

I've probably done two of the three, but not with the purpose of peacocking in them...

I guess it is safe to say if you have no hang ups being in those places, you have no hang ups wearing a swim brief on the beach...

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have worn briefs to the beach and to community pools. I walked around a resort in Mexico with my gf in a pair of red ck briefs. More recently I have pulled over to the side of the road, popped my hood like my car has trouble, then strip to my briefs and walked around. Letting passing cars see me in my briefs. I dont know why I like it, I just do

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I dont know why I like it, I just do

It sounds like you may have some exhibitionist tendencies? Nothing wrong with that, but you may need to be a little careful in some times and places. There are sometimes legal or other restrictions ...

I have something similar, in terms of just liking it when other people can see / are looking at my bulge. I nearly always wear brief swimsuits, and I wear tights at the gym. I like wearing briefs too, and perhaps being seen in them, though most of the people who might see them at my place would be friends and family who I would rather keep that private from ...

At some level, it is probably to do with sexual / gender identity. Feeling very comfortable with being a man, and feeling some form of recognition in the perception of other people ...

:smile:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One time I was at Black's Beach (clothing optional), I saw an older guy with 2 young Marines. They placed their blanket about 30 feet from mine. The 2 Marines stripped down to their white briefs. The older guy took everything off. The 3 of them played frisbee and jumped in the waves. Seeing those Marines for hours in those white briefs was such a turn on, especially when they were in the ocean and the briefs became see through when wet. I was treated to the 2 Marines dropping their briefs when it came time to leave. The one guy had a huge softie. Both of them freeballed being that their underwear was wet. I jerked off to the memory of those 2 studs wearing their underwear on a crowded beach numerous times. It was hotter than if they were naked all day.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are not alone CaddyBriefs, I also enjoy being seen in my briefs.

I have done the controlled environment thing... Opened the door to the mailman, delivery guy

I've also walked around in my briefs at a department store dressing room or at a Taylor shop

Locked myself out of my hotel room after midnight to walk to the front desk to get help.

For me, there is an element of shame and arousal that comes with being seen. I love to catch glances in the locker room as I shave proudly in my briefs.

I love white ones, but red is also a favorite. I'm not shy with color.

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes I love going to the beach in my white briefs. I can kinda be more open with it. A few months ago I went down to the beach and I walked along the main road that runs parallel the ocean. I was wearing a black tank top and a pair of white briefs. I walked maybe 3 blocks and then back to my car. At least 80 cars must have passed me, it was awesome lol On the way back to my car I took my shirt off and just walked in my white briefs. It felt so good

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I parked my car in a parking lot the other night, popped the hood, and then stripped to my briefs. It was at night so there wasn't too much traffic but a few cars drove by. I know they had to see my bright white briefs. I just walked to the front of my car and pretended to be looking at the engine. Then I ventured around the parking lot a little bit. I love the feeling of being out in public in briefs

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Something very hot about being seen in briefs in public. I'm not sure what it is, but I like seeing it. I really enjoy those pics of guys getting tied to a tree in just tighty whities, covered in whipped cream (like frat hazing stuff), or even the movies with guys exposed in their briefs in public. Remember the movie Meatballs? The scene where the guys playing basketball get their shorts yanked down by the opposing team, exposing their bikini briefs provided j/o material when I was younger. Also loved the BVD commercial of the guy getting locked out of his hotel room in just his tighty whities. And the other Levi's commercial of the hot guy taking off his Levi's to use them as a tow rope between 2 cars.

I haven't been able to make myself be seen in public wearing briefs, though. Best I can do is waistband sightings or using a doorless stall where my briefs are in full view. I did go swimming once a few years back in a pool when I didn't have trunks, wearing my orange Polo briefs, though.

coltsj

Cherished Member
Media
I've been in a shared hotel room situation (not with a co-worker though--more of a peer) and walked around in my undies.

During the summer I went for a run several times in a pair of gray underarmour boxer briefs. I know they are not briefs like the OP mentioned, but they were noticeably boxer briefs. They had the fly and were 100% cotton, so the material was on the thin side. I got a lot of loks.

The dept store dressing room idea is cool. So is locking yourself out of the hotel room in the middle of the night in your briefs....that takes balls. lol

Reactions: Jckybriefs and sdbg

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I the only person who finds this rather inappropriate, creepy, and somewhat disturbing? Publically stripping and basically exposing yourself to unsuspecting strangers, many who may be teenagers or young children, is not hot or appropriate in any manner.

Yes, the idea or fantasy of catching someone accidentally exposing themselves may be hot, but the reality of purposely exposing yourself in places where it is not welcomed or appropriate is anything but hot.

It is one thing to wear tighter pants or go commando to subtly show off your assets, as long as you are not being obscene or vulgar about it. I am a fan of a nice bulge and tight pants, but that is different than someone exposing themselves.

Especially in places where there may be families and children (public beaches, hotels, parks, highways, etc.) is not a good idea. Each city is different, but I am guessing most cities have some kind of decency/lewdness ordinances and/or laws. If I was a parent and I saw someone walking around in just their underwear I might be tempted to call the cops and report them.

If I saw someone walking around in just their underwear (especially if they were the cheap tighty whitey version) I would most likely assume they were:

1.) Homeless and could not afford pants.
2.) Drunk, high, or under the influence and lost their pants in their stupor (I would then be tempted to call the cops)
3.) Mentally unstable or sick, and had major issues or problems as well (drugs, alcohol, homelessness, etc.)
4.) If it was in a place with families and children I might assume they are a sexual predator/pedophile and up to no good. In that case I would certainly call the cops.

There are certain places where it is appropriate to walk around in various states of undress (nude beaches, bath houses/saunas, sex clubs, gay pride parades, etc.) and that is okay. I would recommend you save your briefs for those places and situations.

Again, I think it is extremely creepy and inappropriate to undress and expose yourself, possibly to children and families to try and fulfill whatever sexual fantasies, fetishes, or issues you may have.

Just to be clear, no matter what kind of underwear you are wearing (briefs, trunks, or boxers), how old or young you are, how endowed you may be, or how attractive or unattractive you may be, wearing only your underwear and exposing yourself in public to unsuspecting strangers is never appropriate.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@ bigbadger- well, i dont understand why kids would be at night in a parking lot or in a highway at night time lol

i probably wouldnt do the whole walking around in briefs in public, but i would do and have done the other controlled stuff like opening my door to get the pizza, mail, whatever it may be in my undies.

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@bigbadger all I can say to that is, to each their own. I dont live my life for anyones approval.

Now to everyone else's points. Yes I have also answered the door to delivery people, men and women, in my briefs. I love catching them look at my package. I have also worn white basketball shorts with white briefs underneath out to the store or the mall. I like how the briefs show through the thin material.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I normally wear trunks, but I have been wearing briefs more and more lately. They are comfortable to exercise in, and generally comfortable once I find the right fit.

My girlfriend and I are usually nude or in underwear at home, especially during the summer. She likes certain briefs, but tells me that some don't look good at all, depending on the style. I just like what is comfortable...

Back to the original post, then only time I am in "public" is in the locker room, or changing really quickly at the beach.

Reactions: Letskeepitbrief

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I love briefs, thats all I wear. Me and my gf are usually the same way at home. Her in a pair of lace panties and me in my briefs is a regular thing for us. We'll even answer the door in just our underwear. I go to the gym also and I change in the locker room. I like it because it gives me more of an excuse to be in my briefs lol one time I went in the sauna in my grey briefs. They were covered in sweat and this younger couple came in. I just sat there no problem, I even made a little conversation with them. It was funny because I caught both of them looking at my bulge lol