Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I work in sports clothes retailish, and have had a few guys just drop trousers to try things on, nice to see, and so what they're still covered, we're a small place, in a big store, who'd notice.

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I work in sports clothes retailish, and have had a few guys just drop trousers to try things on, nice to see, and so what they're still covered, we're a small place, in a big store, who'd notice.

I've also done that in clothing stores. I don't go to a fitting room, I just try on the pants right there in the aisle.

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't wear briefs but do wear a skinz mesh brief bathing suit that is skimp in front and cut high in the back. Normally wear it to the beach and in my front yard. Am I an exhibitionist? Think so.

I think you are too and being in Florida it's the perfect weather for all year round exhibitionism lol

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was driving around today and I saw a holiday Inn with a pool so I decided to stop by and have some fun. I grabbed a towel from my car and went to their pool area. It's was empty. I quickly stripped down to my white CK low rise briefs, spread my towel on the bed and laid down. It felt so good laying there in my briefs and it was a hot day too. I got up and walked around the pool, a few people driving by could clearly see me, then I went swimming. After that I got out and sunbathed some more. My wet, white briefs formed a huge bulge. I was so turned on. I decided to leave, so I gathered my clothes and left only wearing my briefs. A woman was entering the pool area as I was leaving. She took a few glances at my package I noticed..lol

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to the beach this morning and I wore a pair of white CK briefs. It felt so good being out there in just my briefs. There were a decent amount of people but it wasn't too busy. When I left, I only had on a black tank top and my white briefs. I walked about a block back to my car like that.

AlwaysSunnyinDFW

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
went to uni up north for a while and in january there's an campus-wide undie run, where you strip to just your underwear and run around the campus. I stripped down to just my black Calvin Klein boxer briefs for the event and tons of people were lookin at my bulge haha

my best bro looked at it, looked at me, and said "if you laid down, I could read the time like a sundial." rofl

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definitely love this! I'm an exhibitionist at heart, and I've shown my briefs off to many guys over the course of my life. I prefer white briefs, but colors/patterns are good too.

My partner's brother has "caught" me in my briefs a couple of times over the course of the years. I've answered the door for UPS, FedEx, pizza boys, Mormon guys. Have friends whose dad used to come out to the bars and hang out with us a lot. He's just a pervy dude, in his 50's. Always cracked jokes, mostly sexual and pervy in nature. My partner was gone for a week for training and we lived downtown in a huge apartment on the third floor. Anyway the dad said he was going to come over and keep me company. Nothing out of the ordinary for him to come over. But I "just got out of the shower" and so I answered in my briefs. We put the six pack he brought in the fridge and cracked a couple open. Talked, and I lingered, and I made a half-ass comment about getting some pants on. He didn't seem to mind so I stalled and bought some more time and he eventually told me not to worry about it. Ended up hanging out in my whities with him for a couple hours. He stayed dressed.

Back in my 20's I was pretty financially irresponsible. I had a bunch of garnishments and there was one particular cop who always brought the notices by. He was jovial and super friendly. One day I heard a knock and saw that it was him. So I threw my pants and shirt off and answered in my white briefs. He didn't really bat an eye, wasn't upset. We'd become acquaintances over the months. He just said, "Hope I didn't catch you at a bad time." I said not at all. I signed the thing I had to sign and he handed me the envelope. He stuck around to chat for a couple minutes, like he usually did. So that wasn't a surprise but nice that he didn't apparently mind I was in my whities.

I have to stop here otherwise I'll totally highjack this thread. LOL I have just tons and tons and tons of experiences showing off in my briefs!

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Brian S feel free to hijack this thread, I'd love to hear all of your experiences. I've also answered the door to delivery people and mail carriers. Although I've never hung out with someone while I was in my briefs. I'll have to add it to my list lol I really enjoy being seen in my briefs. Hotel pools and the beach are good places for it.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have also worn white basketball shorts with white briefs underneath out to the store or the mall. I like how the briefs show through the thin material.
^
I first learned this trick years ago when white polyester double knit tennis shorts became common on our community college campus. There was one guy in our German class that I had my eye on since the first day of class. One day he shows up at class in a snug pair of Adidas white tennis shorts. The full detail of his briefs was visible through his shorts, including the seams of the front fly panel. I could also spot the outline of his softie resting comfortably in is briefs. The thing that I found to be so hot was that he knew that his underwear was completely visible and that he was confident enough to wear those shorts to class anyway. It was really difficult to concentrate that day!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks @CaddysBriefs I've just done so much. LOL

My partner and I used to live downtown and the garden level was a tattoo shop, then an apartment, and then our apartment on top. Technically the third floor, but the building was old and designed weirdly after many half-assed renovations. There was a Costume Shop across the hall from us, technically in the building next to us, but used the same stairway. So out our door and then down six steps was a landing where the Costume Shop door was. It was only ever open around Halloween, some crazy lady owned it. One day in June, there was some construction guy working in there. I peeked out our peephole and I only saw him ever. He'd do some work, then head all the way down the stairs to his truck for tools, come back, etc. It was maybe 7:30 in the morning when he started, my partner was already at work. I pulled on a pair of white briefs hastily, not really "fixing" them and getting settled in. Left part of the waistband turned in, and a hint of my pube line was showing. The briefs were sitting unevenly on my hips. I fluffed my package a bit, and waited for him to leave the shop to head downstairs. When he did, I made my move. Since he had honestly waken me, I did look disheveled, sleepy. I darted out down the stairs to catch him and he was a level down. He was about 50, I was 25 at the time. Immediately, he asked if I lived next door and if he woke me up. It's always nice when they're apologetic from the get-go. When I noticed he seemed unbothered by seeing me in just my briefs, I downplayed my fake anger.

He struck up conversation even! I put one foot down a stair for a moment, then just descended to shake his hand properly and introduce myself. We were almost becoming friends! LOL I laid it on thick by adjusting myself in a sort of absent-minded way. I scratched at my pubes by sticking my fingertips down my waistband some. Scratched my ass by going inside the back of my briefs. We talked for probably 15 minutes, just me in my undies. I can't say that he LIKED what he saw, but he sure wasn't too bothered by it.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We also used to live out in the country for a while. We rented from my partner's uncle, who kept an outbuilding for a workshop/garage/storage space. One summer day I was bopping along doing housework and the washer was in the kitchen, but the dryer was on the back porch. This was a legit accident, too. I unloaded the dryer into a basket and turned to set it inside on the kitchen table. I shut the door to the porch while still out there, cleaning the dryer lint trap and such. Turned around and the door was locked. Ok, no big deal. I was wearing red Hanes briefs but I'd been outside in my briefs and naked tons of times. So I opened the back door and headed outside and around the house. I went around the north side, and tried the front door. It was also locked. Well shit. I heard some noises from the south side, and it was my partner's cousin. I assumed he had a key and I was really ok with showing my briefs to him anyway. So I walked over barefoot in my briefs to the garage. Josh turned around and spit out his beer. He had his buddy John with him, who started laughing and they asked me what the fuck I was doing. Since it seemed I just simply wandered out to say Hi in my underwear. I told them the situation, and they laughed. Luckily, Josh had once had the same problem with that same door, so my already legit story had more weight behind it. Josh didn't have a key and he said he could call his dad. I wasn't really all about that, but I legitimately didn't have too much of a choice. His dad didn't answer, and neither did my partner, who was at work. I knew you could slide a credit card in the seam of the front door to unlock it, so the three of us went to the front porch and tried it. John was, and still is, pretty much a drunk so he was just cackling and teasing me the whole time. In a good-natured way of course. We couldn't get the cards to work so the three of us went around back to try the same trick on the other door. Finally, that worked. They went back out to the shop to tinker and drink some more, and I went about my business cleaning house.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I did something just now. We have a neighbor whose backyard butts up against the end of our driveway. This is our second summer in this house, and I've noticed the guy spends a lot of time in his yard gardening and mowing. He's probably around 55 years old and has always seemed just a little different. He has a wife whom we hardly ever see. But he always just seems overly interested in talking to me or my partner. I've been trying to time things just right and I made this attempt before to no avail. But I finally got it right this time!

I had the garage door opened and pushed the button for it to remain open and not shut automatically at the end of the given time. I'd been watering plants this afternoon and took some trash out, etc. Just was in and out. I noticed him come out to his backyard while I was in the garage so I ducked inside. I took my shorts off and put on a pair of white Jockey briefs. I also had a black t-shirt on that pretty well stops at my waist. We smoke out in the garage and I left my phone out there on the table on purpose. I waited a few minutes and from inside peered out the window to see him digging around in his flowerbed at the back of the yard/near our driveway. After a couple of minutes, I stepped back out into the garage from the house. I could see him crouched down in his yard, perfectly, through the open garage door. He didn't notice me at first, until he heard the shutting of the door behind me. He craned his neck and looked right at me. I gave him a neighborly wave and stopped at the table to light a cigarette. The plan was to go to the open door and hit the button to make it close. However, as I lit the smoke and started padding across the concrete floor of our garage, he had stood up and gave me a wave back. Hmm...

I didn't apologize - I never apologize, as it makes me seem embarrassed or ashamed. But I did say "Kinda forgot the door was open!" I threw out a fake laugh and he chuckled. Then immediately started talking about the weather. It's currently humid and it seems like at any moment it's going to break and rain. We were probably 50 feet away from each other, talking about the weather, with me in my briefs. So we weren't yelling, but we weren't exactly speaking normally either. He just opened the latch on his gate and came on over! We stood in my garage for ten minutes bullshitting basically. He didn't really mention my underwear, but he did say that it's really muggy. I felt he was almost giving me a pass. Or like a "nudge nudge, wink wink" type of thing. So he went back to gardening.

As of right this second, I am sitting at the table in my garage, door still open, writing this in my briefs. He is still gardening. I decided not to shut the door at all, as it seemed he was at least ok with it. Maybe I'll offer him some lemonade or a beer!

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks! I realized I haven't really given anyone an update on the situation. As he put his gardening tools away that day, I did go to the edge of my garage and hollered over to offer him something to drink. He declined at first, but then said he would take some iced tea since I offered. He came over into my garage and took a seat. I stood much of the time, but he wasn't there long. Being thirsty, he laid waste to the iced tea I'd given him. I'd say he was there 7 or 8 minutes. Longer than 5 but not 10. LOL!

I do much of my work from home, and use the phone and laptop. I am generally out in the garage, but I made it a point since then to be out there with the door open, in my briefs. He generally works in his yard throughout the day. He might come out and weed some flowers, go back inside a while, then come out and trim hedges, go back in....etc. I've worn red, blue, another pair of regular white briefs, and a pair of Superman briefs. LOL

He has seen me and acknowledged me each day, however he hasn't come to chat each day. Although he did come over for a few minutes on the Superman briefs day. I don't get any sense that he LIKES seeing me in my briefs, but he is obviously not too uptight about it. Honestly, I'd like to try nudity, and/or get him to hang out in his underwear. I doubt he would, and I am not even entirely sure how to go about that.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I guess I'm just totally hijacking this thread. LOL I just wanted to update, because things have continued. For a moment I almost wondered if he was coming out to work in his yard intentionally, as I can't imagine what he could possibly be doing in his yard almost every day. But I've now worn just about every pair of briefs I own, as well as a pair of bikini briefs. I have simply left it as more of an open invitation to come say hi. I work in my garage from my laptop, and wear briefs. He generally acknowledges my presence when it happens, but doesn't always come over to talk. Yesterday, however, I walked to the edge of my garage in my white briefs and hollered over that his yard was looking nice. It had been a while since he came to chat whatsoever, so I wanted to instigate it. He took the compliment and indicated he'd finish up a couple of things and come chat.

He came over and took his shirt off to use as a towel to dab sweat from his chest and brow. I got him something to drink and he was wearing soft, cloth shorts, with an obvious briefs line. They also rode up his thighs when he sat, and I could see pretty far up. We got to talking and time slipped away, and we ended up spending just over an hour talking in my garage. Again, I have no indication that he's sexually interested in me, nor does he seem to overly love seeing me in my briefs. He hasn't even brought it up other than the first day. But yesterday was the first time he took his shirt off, and the first time he wore flimsier shorts like that, as well as being the longest amount of time he's spent hanging out with me. Am I reading too much into it? Do you think he's trying to get comfortable enough to do the same, or was it just a fluke yesterday? I would love any advice as to how to proceed. Theoretically, our routine will happen again this afternoon.