Being seen wearing briefs in public

tighty whities

Sexy Member
Media
I just got back from an excellent camping trip where I got to spend a lot of time in my briefs. It was a 5 day backpacking trip with a buddy of mine.

On the first day we stopped by a waterfall with a pool and did some fishing. I accidentally snagged his favorite lure on the opposite side of the stream and it got stuck there. So I decided to go get it back. I stripped down to my white Hanes briefs and swam across. The water was ice cold but I managed. Coming out of the water my briefs were completely see through and clinging to me. I took them off and dried myself then put my clothes back on. When we got to our camp I changed into some white Jockey y-fronts.

The next morning we went back to the same spot for some more fishing. We both decided to jump in, this time naked. After drying off I just put on my white Jockeys while he got fully dressed and we hung out smoking a joint like that for a while. Later we moved to our next campsite.

After setting up camp we decided to hang out there for a while. It was about midday and getting hot so I decided to change into shorts and a t shirt. But once I got my jeans and shirt off and was just standing there in my briefs I decided to stay like that for a while. My friend didn't seem to mind. I've known him for years and he's well aware that I like to hang out in my briefs. While we were hanging out there some hikers walked by and talked to us for a minute about the trail and the weather. I was still standing there in my Jockeys and made no move to cover up. All in all I was probably in my underwear for about an hour.

The next day I didn't get much of a chance since we were hiking around all day but the day after was the best. As soon as it was warm I sat in the sun in my white Fruit of the Loom briefs and cleaned myself up. He decided to go for a walk to find his fishing pole he'd lost and I stayed at the camp to set up and washed my clothes in the river. I changed into a clean pair of Hanes and washed the rest of my tighty whities in the stream as well as some socks, a shirt, and my shorts. Then I spent the morning exploring the area in just my briefs. I walked around to other campsites, no one was out, and down to the waterfall where I got in and got my briefs wet. I then walked back to my camp and hung the wet briefs to dry on a branch with the others and put on my last pair of dry Hanes briefs. Then I was liked back down to the stream and sat there in the sun and did some fishing. My friend came back and joined me and we spent a few hours hanging out there with me in my whities the whole time. When we walked back to our camp the most I put on was boots and a t shirt but no pants. We ate and hung out then he went to sleep while I walked around the area some more before finally lying down also.

The next day we walked up to a lake where I again stripped down to my briefs. At this point I figured it was becoming normal. I got on the water again and had to change again into my Jockeys I had cleaned the day before. We stayed there for about 3 hours before I got dressed and we walked back to our next campsite.

On the last day I didn't spend time hanging in just my briefs since we were finishing the trip. He stayed at my place that night and in the morning I stayed in just some white Fruit of the Loom briefs again for a while before we went to breakfast. It was great to be out and be myself in my tighty whities so much.

I added a photo of my briefs drying on the branch.

Attachments

Depends on what you mean by public. When I wore underwear, I would get the mail or paper, turn the pool filter off or on, and answer the door to another maie in boxers, but not go further than that. I didn't do it often, because if I was home any significant amount of time, I would change into gym shorts without underwear or shirt, which was just as comfortable but more presentable.

Reactions: Jake1973

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I forget if I posted this in here or not but Tommy Hilfiger for a while made these shorts which were as thin as boxers and had the same wide elastic waistband, but had a couple fly buttons and pockets. I in my youth decided these were meant to be worn as shorts and spent a whole day walking around NYC so dressed. At one point an older gent, thinking himself funny, made a comment that I "forgot my pants" but was quickly shut down by his wife who said my shorts probably cost more than the pants he was wearing.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was in a frat in college. Our sister sorority did a car wash fund raiser where they washed cars in bikinis. We challenged them with a tighty-whitey car wash. Of course, our wet shorts left nothing revealed. And our high jinks of pantsing each other revealed what the wet shorts didn't. Seemed like every granny from four counties came to get their cars washed. Our frat earned more money than the sorority and we gave them our earnings. It was a very fun time.

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday I had a half day at work and the weather was nice so I decided to go to the beach. I parked my car probably 2 blocks from beach. I got out and immediately took off my shorts. I had on a pair of white Obviously briefs and a black tank top. I walked to the beach, dressed as I was with a backpack over one shoulder. A few cars passed by but not a whole lot. I got to the beach and found a spot close to the water and I laid my towel down to get comfortable. There were some people there, more than I'd imagine for a Monday afternoon, but it wasnt crazy busy. I sunbathed for a bit and went in the water. It was so hot out and the water felt so nice, it was even nicer being in the water in just my briefs. After laying out and swimming for an hour or so I gathered my things and left. I walked to the shower area in just my white briefs. The showers were empty so I took my time washing all the sand off. After that I did a quick dry and walked back to my car in only my wet white briefs. As I left the shower area a woman approached me, she was in her mid 50s, and asked me where the meter was to pay for parking. I told her of the few I knew about but I did it in a long-winded, fillibuster kind of way. I stretched it to a decent 3-4 min convo. She thanked me and went back to her car. That was the first time anyone has spoken to me while I was out in my briefs. I finally made it back to my car where I stood and dried off a little more in only mybriefs then got in my car and left. It was a good Monday

Yesterday I had a half day at work and the weather was nice so I decided to go to the beach. I parked my car probably 2 blocks from beach. I got out and immediately took off my shorts. I had on a pair of white Obviously briefs and a black tank top. I walked to the beach, dressed as I was with a backpack over one shoulder. A few cars passed by but not a whole lot. I got to the beach and found a spot close to the water and I laid my towel down to get comfortable. There were some people there, more than I'd imagine for a Monday afternoon, but it wasnt crazy busy. I sunbathed for a bit and went in the water. It was so hot out and the water felt so nice, it was even nicer being in the water in just my briefs. After laying out and swimming for an hour or so I gathered my things and left. I walked to the shower area in just my white briefs. The showers were empty so I took my time washing all the sand off. After that I did a quick dry and walked back to my car in only my wet white briefs. As I left the shower area a woman approached me, she was in her mid 50s, and asked me where the meter was to pay for parking. I told her of the few I knew about but I did it in a long-winded, fillibuster kind of way. I stretched it to a decent 3-4 min convo. She thanked me and went back to her car. That was the first time anyone has spoken to me while I was out in my briefs. I finally made it back to my car where I stood and dried off a little more in only mybriefs then got in my car and left. It was a good Monday
Was it unusually warm for September where you are like it was here?
If you just wear briefs on the bottom. why bother with the tank top?

tighty whities

Sexy Member
Media

I'm glad you had the experience of talking to someone in just your briefs. That's only happened to me a few times but I love it. That's one thing I love about the locker room at the gym. I naturally spend as much time as I can walking around in my briefs and love it when I get a chance to have a short conversation with someone while I'm standing there in my underwear.

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was it unusually warm for September where you are like it was here?
If you just wear briefs on the bottom. why bother with the tank top?

It was very hot but not unusal for where I live. I kept the tank top on when I walked to the beach, initially. I like to be some what covered when I first get there to check out the scene. After I took off the tank top I didnt put it back on for the rest of the time. I was only in my briefs.

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm glad you had the experience of talking to someone in just your briefs. That's only happened to me a few times but I love it. That's one thing I love about the locker room at the gym. I naturally spend as much time as I can walking around in my briefs and love it when I get a chance to have a short conversation with someone while I'm standing there in my underwear.

Yes I really enjoyed standing there in my white briefs talking with that woman. It added a new exciting element to the beach trip. I have worn my briefs in gym locker rooms before also but Ive never talked to anyone while just in my briefs. Hopefully this will be a new trend for next time lol

Reactions: Uta3392

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
b4d4a4bedaadf64fb8db754e3604438a.png

For CaddyBriefs' story.

jakeh1234321

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll be honest. I wear briefs almost everyday. I don't really care who see's them at the gym for the most part...but if other young guys or people I know are around, I get self conscious. Sometime I throw a pair of boxer briefs into my bag for backup. I realize that I shouldn't do that....but I do.

PlymouthPlace

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some years ago there was a convenience store/gas station that was open 24 hours. I woke up one summer night around 3am with a stomach ache and needed some Rolaids. I didn't find any in the house so I grabbed my wallet, got in the car and headed for the store. I knew that I was only wearing my white briefs but didn't care because I thought no one would be there at that time of night. There were no other cars when I got to the store and I parked and went inside. The clerk was probably in his 20's and Latino. I told him that I was sorry for the lack of clothes but I didn't feel well. I went and picked up the Rolaids and a Sprite then to the counter to pay. While I was paying, I was surprised when a group of college guys walked in the door and looked straight at me. There were laughs and a comment that was like 'way to go dude, nice outfit'. I just acted like I didn't care, got my change and left. After I pulled out of the parking lot and was going down the street I noticed a police car pass me the other direction and turned into that stores parking lot.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll be honest. I wear briefs almost everyday. I don't really care who see's them at the gym for the most part...but if other young guys or people I know are around, I get self conscious. Sometime I throw a pair of boxer briefs into my bag for backup. I realize that I shouldn't do that....but I do.

lost. why is briefs embarassing?

Reactions: CaddysBriefs

CaddysBriefs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I get like that too sometimes when Im at the beach or a pool and Im ready to strip down to my briefs/speedos. If there are younger people around I get a little more nervous than if were only older people but I usually just go for. Once my shorts are off and the briefs are exposed I tend to relax a bit more. The build is what gets me lol