Being shy although big

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Although i'm above average down there, soft as well as hard, i don't like showing off that much, expecially in locker rooms, and i tend to avoid situations in which my penis is exposed to wievis of other members of my family, even if male.

i had just two penis size contests, whch i won, but afterwards i felt guily... the guys i..... defeated didn't seem jealous, maybe admired or envious.

other of u are shy in that way? or have any experience in penis size contests?

SizeQueenMichelle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ItalianBoy@Sep 24 2004, 04:54 PM
Although i'm above average down there, soft as well as hard, i don't like showing off that much, expecially in locker rooms, and i tend to avoid situations in which my penis is exposed to wievis of other members of my family, even if male.

i had just two penis size contests, whch i won, but afterwards i felt guily... the guys i..... defeated didn't seem jealous, maybe admired or envious.

other of u are shy in that way? or have any experience in penis size contests?
[post=257349]Quoted post[/post]​

some friends and I had a few one night, and the boys had a contest which I got to judge. I hooked up with the winner, but awhiles after and for some reason he's the only one of those gentlemen that still keep in touch with me today. In retrospect I wish I wasnt there for it, but it was fun.

joe22xxx: Hey,
I used to be kinda shy like you,but since I've been on this board, I've become much more of a show-off!! :unsure:

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are what you say "shy" and are content being so...good.
If you are shy but dont know why or wish you werent you need to take steps to overcome.
Stand in front of a full length mirror and look at yourself and ask yourself what if anything are you shy about. Try to figure what situations make you feel that way and what it is about them that triggers these feelings.
Sometimes it is just a lack of familiarity with a situation. First yr high schoolers that are not used to open showers go thru all sorts of cover up antics for the first while till they get used to focussing on taking a shower and realize it wasnt that big a deal.
The shyer you are the more uptight others become.
It comes down to practice. Try changing with one of the more open family members or friends that arent shy and keep at it. If you are with someone that stripswhile they talk to you without making a big deal of it you just folow. Only do what you are comfortable doing but just push it gradually where it makes sense.

Reactions: med111

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
There's nothing wrong with being modest. It only becomes a problem when it's excessive.

If you prefer to cover up on the way from the locker to the shower, continue to do so without regret. You can still be a classy guy covered or uncovered according to the attitude you carry with you.

With your modesty, just figure you're preventing some of the other guys from getting whiplash as you walk by.

monstro: I was very shy, and somewhat embarassed, about my endowment for many years. This site helped me a great deal, I must admit.

If showing off or size contests make you uncomfortable then you're well within your rights to not do those things, ItalianBoy. It's your body and no one else has any claim to it. There are plenty of big cocked guys out there, I'm sure, who share their size only with their chosen partner.

D

deleted111

I dont try to hide my bulge.
I dont try to flaunt it either.

I dont care about locker rooms, if you have to shower you have to shower.
Not getting into my jeep smelling like a sewer tank.

If I get de-pantsed at a party or something like that, oh well it happens.
I usually dont just whip it out on request, unless I am really fucked up.

I am very large soft so it makes an impression on anyone.

Nate

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
I, too, neither try to hide nor flaunt my bulge. It is there, period. If someone makes a silly comment, I meet it with stoned silence the first time. The second time I might ask what pre-occupation they have with my body. Usually by then people feel rather stupid and shut their mouths.

D

deleted111

I have that perception sometimes with people.
Depends on whether I know them or dont know them.
If I dont know the person I will tend to just smile and ignore a response.
If I do know them, I will usually throw it back in their face like.....you find my bulge fascinating because you dont have one or you just dont feel like showing it?

Nate

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I have a tricky time balancing shyness with arrogance.

I get the feeling that people could think I'm not talking because I'm too "arrogant" to talk to them, while other times, it's because I have nothing to say, for example.

Sexually, however, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to show off in certain situations/places. During the summer and warmer months I have been known to visit a nude beach near where I live in California. I have also let it hang in the lockerroom from time to time. I think it can be a turn on...people really seem to like the sight of my long long schlong.

Wanz Goodhead

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by JohnTheHorse@Oct 4 2004, 04:08 PM
I like to show off in certain situations/places. During the summer and warmer months I have been known to visit a nude beach near where I live in California. I have also let it hang in the lockerroom from time to time. I think it can be a turn on...people really seem to like the sight of my long long schlong.
[post=258317]Quoted post[/post]​
"WOW" Is the first thing that comes to mind at the site of John The Horses' meat. Where is that dam locker room, is the next thought.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I don't mind showing off either, and I usually do that on cam. I'm not presented with as many situations in real life to show, and I dress how I have to dress for the clinic -- if you have to see some meat, so be it, but it's not deliberate. But I suppose I'm most comfortable just talking about sexy stuff like that in general. I don't care. If someone really wants to know what I'm packing, I'm not afraid to let 'em in on the secret.

str8_nnj: Shyness is a fairly common thing with youth.
Arrogance is a developed trait, most people after learning more about you will formed their own opinion. There's nothing to feel guilty about. :)