Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I met this guy online... ** venting deleted **

I got an email from him saying: " I will need your help, the help that only a woman can do for Mr. Happy. I am certain that I will be able to be OK once we figure out what we need to do, even if we decide I need a pill or something."

Ok, now... is it just me or is this just all wrong?

** and more venting deleted ***

I'm just a bit frustrated here.

Last edited:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's not the woman's job to get a man up in a one on one situation why is it a man's job to get a woman horny at any time? I think it's just the job of both partners to get eachother horny TBH.

Oh and you may not want to go around fucking men with known limpy issues if you don't want to have to deal with those issues.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's not the woman's job to get a man up in a one on one situation why is it a man's job to get a woman horny at any time? I think it's just the job of both partners to get eachother horny TBH.

Oh and you may not want to go around fucking men with known limpy issues if you don't want to have to deal with those issues.

Thanks man. I went to bed and my mind started to go, and turn, and couldn't sleep so came back and deleted the post (sort of) while you were in the process of responding.

I think the thing that pushed my button was that he was basically saying that I could do something for him that he could not do himself. I agree with you, it's the job of both partners to get each other horny.

And, thanks for the nice reply to my rambling venting post.

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Do you ladies actually get some sort of satisfaction venting online? Seems like it's becoming a national past time.

mrhungdinger

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure I understand you fully, but just going on this one line - I will need your help, the help that only a woman can do for Mr. Happy.-- I would not assume that that means he can't get it up without your help. Seems like a basic sexy flirt comment to me, if not a particularly original one. Hard to tell since you seem to have deleted other details.

Did you meet up with the guy?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont really get it...maybe the stuff you deleted was pertinent to understanding this question.

Would that make me mad?? no...I think it's a pretty innocent comment, sounds like he is simply insecure...

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, to clarify....

I posted this rambling post with mostly unnecessary comments about a date gone bad. Man informs me during lunch that not only is he not yet divorced, he hasn't even filed yet. Big turn off! My past experience is that men that move out but not file for divorce usually go back and I have NO desire to be the transition chick. I told him that I could not date him until his divorce was final. He took it hard. I felt like he misled me.

Then he sent me an email where in addition to several nasty sexual comments (not the norm for our conversations) he includes this phrase about needing what only a woman can do (aka: ED - there was additional text in his email that confirmed that Mr. Happy isn't working these days). Now, I don't know if you've noticed it or not, but I'm not the kind of woman that likes to have to get a man up, unless it is for a second round, then hell yeah.... but if it isn't up waving hello at me on it's own there is nothing I can do to fix the problem.

SO... after posting this unnecessary thread I went to bed. Couldn't sleep. Got up and deleted the text while straightcock4her was posting a rather polite reply. His post was within seconds of my edit post. So... I put some of the text back in, but all I managed to do was make it look cryptic. Sorry 'bout that.

So here we are, me still annoyed that the man would go on and on about how great our love life would be when he's got a limp willy, and y'all wondering if I'm PMS'ing. LOL.