Being stared at, while at the urinal

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by D_HarryFrenum, Nov 26, 2011.

?

How often do you notice men staring at your cock @ the urinal

1. Not applicable (Hide it,use bathroom, don't pay attention)

9.9%
  2. Never

14.8%
  3. Once a year

12.3%
  4. Once a month

14.8%
  5. Once a week

6.2%
  6. Every other time

22.2%
  7. Almost always

19.8%
  1. D_HarryFrenum

D_HarryFrenum New Member

How often do you notice men looking at your dick, and also how big is it?

Also what sort of places are you usually looked at?

#1 D_HarryFrenum, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. sainteds

sainteds New Member

Albums:
    where u hang out where dudes look at ur dick while ur peein?

3. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    mainly sports trough urinals...

4. sainteds

sainteds New Member

Albums:
    oh like at a stadium?

5. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't think I have ever noticed it. Never noticed anyone looking at my bulge either. But then, I suppose I never look out for these things. Plus, in India modern urinals are divided with large dividers.

6. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think It is likely that it occurs anyplace there is heavy traffic, sports stadiums, concerts, airports, anyplace where here is alcohol served. When quieter establishment, I think it less likely. At Wrigley Field I dont care and noone else does either.. But at work corp work so much more uptight there and I am glad.

7. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

most urinals have big dividers now

8. D_HarryFrenum

D_HarryFrenum New Member

I'm really surprised by how many people either have never noticed, or have it happen to them almost every single time.

You can still look over dividers, and most manly places like Buffalo Wild Wings have little open urinals where you can't even hide your dick with the urinal.

9. twohandjac

twohandjac New Member

The biggest dick I ever saw was at a Penn Station urinal in Manhattan. I had a craving to see some cock, and I was in the neighborhood, so I stopped to take a leak. There was a guy who was standing at a middle urinal who looked at me as I walked in, I thought it was a good sign, so I walked up to the urinal beside him. He was a tall, well built guy, dressed in a suit and a big overcoat with a belt, kind of covering him like a cloak. He had dark wavy hair and a smile framed with a mustache. As I unzipped and started to pull out my dick I looked over and he was stroking a semi that was thick and long as a python. He didn't mind me staring I guess, he was getting harder and it wasn't long before I was at full mast. He kinda turned in my direction, still behind his coat so I could get the full view. There were guys coming in and out of the restroom, but in a situation like that I don't care who sees me looking, nobody knew me there anyway. My cock was hard, my knees were shaking my mouth was dry, and I was breathing a little fast. This guy liked to be watched. He stepped a little closer to me and swung his dick a little and said, "You can touch it". He was so huge. He had a cute face, so tall, and the clothes were a real turn on. I reached over to feel how thick he was, way bigger than me, he seemed to like being appreciated. I got my feel, and started to get nervous. I stuffed my hard-on back into my trousers sideways, and flushed. I got another look at his beautiful face, and I walked out into the crowd.

10. matt9999

matt9999 New Member

This actually just happened to me today. I've pretty sure that it happened before, but this time there's no doubt in my mind. My dick was already out at the urinal when this guy comes in and approaches the urinal next to me. When he starts to undo his pants his head is totally to the right, and I can clearly see his eyes looking downwards in my peripheral vision. To be fair I had a bit of a semi and was looking larger than usual, so I think he was a bit intimated. Anyways, I got caught with a major case of pee-shyness and headed towards the stall after a few simulation shakes.

I snapped a shot of the urinal afterwards, and as you can see it doesn't allow for much cover-
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Draft saved Draft deleted