Being Stared At

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering here - have any of you guys been blatantly stared at?
I have had this happening as long as I can remember. In college my room mates would openly stare at my equipment, either if I was hanging out of my boxers, showering or by guys in the gym locker room. I am really amazed at how many guys just openly focus on my equipment and just keep looking. Since I didn't want to be rude or make a situation more uncomfortable than it needed to be, I have always just acted like I didn't know what they were doing and let them look. Never anything sexual but even so, I am not in the habit of checking out what other guys have going on, much less doing so that openly. What's the deal with this? If you can look then look and if you've got something good to be looked at then let people look?

Reactions: maroon1040

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You're doing it right, goodwood. A guy is being rude and there's no reason to even acknowledge his existence.

Just keep a Panama hat and a cane in your locker in case you decide to go into a time step dance for his benefit.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People like to look at unusual things. An unusually big dick is something interesting to look at. Even if there's nothing sexual involved I would think it's still nice be admired by those who most likely have less than you. I don't mind being looked at. But then...being gay if a guy looks at my dick it usually responds and then it really gets interesting. I still take it as flattery if a female looks but I just don't respond.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Eh. Having someone take a long look at me is kind of flattering. It doesn't happen to me often, but I try not to go all bashful if it does.

Depends on how vacant the stare is, I guess. There's staring and there's gawking. Fortunately, there's nothing about me that's gawkworthy. :silly:

bzyrch: Ok, true story. Back when I was a teenager, I went to Sea World with my parents and sister. I quickly discovered the place to be was the dolphin petting exhibit. I sat back and watched the teenage girls in their sexy summer stretch shorts that were popular back in the day, bending over the railing to stroke Flipper. I spent the rest of the day wandering around the park sporting a visably plump semi hanging half-way down my thigh, due to the fact that I was wearing boxer shorts under my tightish jeans. I got quite a few stares, but mostly from people I wasn't interested in, unfortunately. Many were soccer moms whose eyes darted quickly between my crotch and their husbands' eyes to make sure they didn't notice. One was a queeny-looking older guy who nearly choked on the hotdog he was eating when he saw me (no joke!). The creepiest one was a trashy, unattractive woman who looked to be in her 40s. I spotted her several times throughout the day, or rather, she spotted me. She seemed to be torn between wanting to be flirtatious and the moral implications of ogling an underaged boy. I was too shy and inexperienced to respond to her looks, not that I wanted to anyway, as she was really quite skanky. I'm not sure if she was following me, but the last time I saw her was after I met back up with my family and we were leaving the park. I was straggling behind the rest of them and saw her lurking near a tree by the bathrooms. She made eye contact with me one last time and then in a seedy last ditch effort, quickly lifted up her skirt and flashed her shaved crotch at me! I couldn't believe it. It was actually the first time I'd ever seen a woman's "private area" in the flesh. It made me more scared than turned on and I quickly caught up with my family and left.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So you allow yourself to hang out of your shorts and then are taken back by someone looking? Hard to believe that wasn't what you are going for.

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by root00@Aug 19 2005, 11:09 AM
Women have been complaining about guys looking at their chests the same way for years double.
[post=336686]Quoted post[/post]​
It's funny isn't it? "I wanna look but don't want to be looked at!", "I wanna touch but don't want to be touched!" Double standards.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by goodwood@Aug 18 2005, 03:51 PM
[post=336425]Quoted post[/post]​

It goes with the territory, though one advantage of being 50 plus is that people don't look so much ;) .

My personal take on this: The typical double take, in other words, someone taking a second look in the showers or the changing room is not offensive at all, but a normal semi-automatic reaction to anything which is out of the ordinary.

At the other end of the spectrum, just a very few times someone has started up a conversation after seeing me nude, mostly along the lines of how does it feel to use it, do I get any difficulties, and how big does it get etc. Funnily enough I don't mind that so much either, although everything depends on the manner and the context. Usually this has happened when I've already got to know the guy concerned, in any case.

What I find offensive and uncomfortable is the middle territory. A continuous stare with nothing said, or just an under the breath "freak" comment.

Worst of all for me were the unfriendly comments and cat-calling made at school long before I was at all secure in myself.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by freeballinswimdude@Aug 22 2005, 01:11 PM
He eventually spread the news around my entire school that I was hung and now I am something of a legend at my school...
[post=337305]Quoted post[/post]​

There is NO bad publicity, my friend.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, I remember when I was at boarding school, you know how kids have that 'class' system, like the A group...etc...well, I was definitely a loner, I knew I had homo feelings and I was terrified that any one would find out. I was 14 years old, and although I was fortunately not bullied, I was also not really popular, I kept myself to myself. The total 'king pin' in our boarding house was a guy called Simon , and him and a group of these guys would go around and 'wedge' other guys. What is 'wedging' ? Well, 'wedging' meant to get a guy, strip him to his underwear, and hang him from a lockerroom clothespeg. Now it just happened that it was my turn one day, and sure enough (I kinda was expecting it to happen sooner or later), I was in the lockerroom, and in walks Simon and his cronies. They round up on me, hold me down, and strip me to my briefs (I was wearing yellow m and s brief). They lift me up, and hang the back of my briefs to the peg, they ride right up my ass, pretty painful. So I am just hanging there, in front of all these guys....and they just stand there, staring at my crotch. One by one they leave, but the 'kingpin' Simon, just stands there for what seems like ages, staring at my crotch, and I start to get hard!!!! Then the briefs give way, rip open and I fall down to earth, Simon leaves, (after copping a good eyeful of the splayed jewels ;))
This was an awakening for me, I'd never really thought about what I had down below....after this, Simon starts being really nice to me, invites me into his study (I never went in..), and I realise deep down the reason why....he got off on my bulge, my dick..whatever.
So there you go, the power of a big bulging package...
Hope you don't mind me sharing that with you guys!!!
Much lovin,
Eddyx

ebsocks

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to admit, I'm one of those people that look. I try not to stare and to be discrete in my looking but to be honest, when I see a big bulge on a guy it can be mesmerizing. I really do not gawk, or at least I hope I don't, but it is difficult to look away sometimes.

Originally posted by goodwood@Aug 18 2005, 03:51 PM
I have had this happening as long as I can remember. In college my room mates would openly stare at my equipment, either if I was hanging out of my boxers, showering or by guys in the gym locker room. I am really amazed at how many guys just openly focus on my equipment and just keep looking. Since I didn't want to be rude or make a situation more uncomfortable than it needed to be, I have always just acted like I didn't know what they were doing and let them look. Never anything sexual but even so, I am not in the habit of checking out what other guys have going on, much less doing so that openly. What's the deal with this? If you can look then look and if you've got something good to be looked at then let people look?
[post=336425]Quoted post[/post]​

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by bzyrch@Aug 18 2005, 08:18 PM
Ok, true story. Back when I was a teenager, I went to Sea World with my parents and sister. I quickly discovered the place to be was the dolphin petting exhibit. I sat back and watched the teenage girls in their sexy summer stretch shorts that were popular back in the day, bending over the railing to stroke Flipper. I spent the rest of the day wandering around the park sporting a visably plump semi hanging half-way down my thigh, due to the fact that I was wearing boxer shorts under my tightish jeans. I got quite a few stares, but mostly from people I wasn't interested in, unfortunately. Many were soccer moms whose eyes darted quickly between my crotch and their husbands' eyes to make sure they didn't notice. One was a queeny-looking older guy who nearly choked on the hotdog he was eating when he saw me (no joke!). The creepiest one was a trashy, unattractive woman who looked to be in her 40s. I spotted her several times throughout the day, or rather, she spotted me. She seemed to be torn between wanting to be flirtatious and the moral implications of ogling an underaged boy. I was too shy and inexperienced to respond to her looks, not that I wanted to anyway, as she was really quite skanky. I'm not sure if she was following me, but the last time I saw her was after I met back up with my family and we were leaving the park. I was straggling behind the rest of them and saw her lurking near a tree by the bathrooms. She made eye contact with me one last time and then in a seedy last ditch effort, quickly lifted up her skirt and flashed her shaved crotch at me! I couldn't believe it. It was actually the first time I'd ever seen a woman's "private area" in the flesh. It made me more scared than turned on and I quickly caught up with my family and left.
[post=336552]Quoted post[/post]​

I find it hard to believe that a "queeny-looking older guy" would choke on anything. However, since I'm (sadly) quickly approaching that point in my life, I have to say I'm grateful that he wasn't the "creepiest."

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get the 'blatant' stares several times every day usually, though it depends what I am wearing as well - and if I WANT to be showing it off...
but it can be quite well hidden when it needs to be so if I don't feel like the attention I can cover up and mostly get away with it...

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of weeks ago, at the office, I was goofing around with a T-square (samurai-type stuff.... well... nevermind), in front of a male (gay) co-worker and a young woman.

I guess the movements showed the bulge. When I looked over at them, BOTH of them were just staring at my crotch. Neither looked up for several seconds. Kinda weird, but the truth is, I don't mind. If Sonia (who is hot) wants to stare (and assumedly think about my dick), I truly don't mind.

Actually it's not the first time I've caught her staring. But there was something about TWO people staring at once that made me feel like I was giving a performance.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a grower, but I definitely get stares if I happen to be walking around with a semi. I'm observant bordering on paranoid, but I notice the movements and actions of all people in my field of vision and a lot of people who aren't (it's awesome for playing frisbee and basketball). I don't think I really get an abnormal number of stares or looks, but I think I notice an abnormally high percentage of them. I get it at the mall, or Broadway at the Beach, and anywhere I play DDR. I try to wear jean shorts when I play DDR now because people will see a bit too much movement and then stare for the rest of my set. Locker rooms aren't usually too bad unless I take a really hot shower, but I prefer cold showers anyway.