Being Stared At

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I'm always getting stared at while at public urinals and in the showers at my local recreation centre. Maybe it has to do with being half asian and half english - people are curious to see what i'm packing between the legs?

I notice that older men are always trying to check out my cock at the rec centre. It's annoying because some of them are so rude about it they are totally gawking at my dick versus the polite casual glance over.

One of my best friends commented that he was shocked to see how big I was considering that my mom is Japanese/Chinese. He laughed and said "you're lucky you seem to have inherited a huge english sausage from your dad" and I just smiled back.

But I try to use the semi-private urinals with the walls/barriers in between to avoid having other's always glancing over at my privates. But not many urinals around here have the walls.

tbh austin... And I don't want to be mean or so, but you aren't really big... I don't get why you always post that they admire you for how big you are, because you aren't. Sorry. I'm not big either, but you aren't bigger man. Sorry again.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
OK, let's take the focus off Austin. I get stares, especially when I'm hanging big and loose while naked. But there are also days when it seems everyone is staring me in the crotch.

My feeling? Stare on, folks. If you enjoy the show, have a look. I'm going on about my life, but feel free to check out my junk, naked or clothed.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just wondering here - have any of you guys been blatantly stared at?
I have had this happening as long as I can remember. In college my room mates would openly stare at my equipment, either if I was hanging out of my boxers, showering or by guys in the gym locker room. I am really amazed at how many guys just openly focus on my equipment and just keep looking. Since I didn't want to be rude or make a situation more uncomfortable than it needed to be, I have always just acted like I didn't know what they were doing and let them look. Never anything sexual but even so, I am not in the habit of checking out what other guys have going on, much less doing so that openly. What's the deal with this? If you can look then look and if you've got something good to be looked at then let people look?

You must have a nice cock for people to look at it. Maybe, you should take pictures of it. Make copies. Sell copies to the people at the gym. Make some money for your trouble.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I really enjoy being stared at. When I was in the 8th grade, still with a small undeveloped dick, I heard about a 7th grader with a huge one. I was on the 8th grade basketball team & he was on the 7th grade team, so it was easy for me to be in the locker room when his team took their showers. I tried not to be too obvious when I checked it out, but I was really fascinated- it was ginormous! I would have given anything to have a cock like that, and figured that he was the luckiest person on earth. Whenever discussions turned to cock size, that kid's cock was always the standard to which all others were compared. Over the next 3 years, I developed a lot. One day, on the baseball team bus, I made a joking comment about this guy's cock size, & was told that mine was bigger. I just said, "Really?", and 2 other guys offered confirming opinions. I didn't say anything else, but I couldn't have been more happy or proud. Another time, when I was a junior on the basketball team, 7 or 8 of us were in the showers, and a senior who was a big guy with a big cock walked up to me, pointed at my cock and said, "What's that- a banana?" We all had a good laugh, but it made me feel great. Ever since then, I've always enjoyed being stared at, because it just confirms that my dream of having a big cock came true.

(Erect, I'm 7.25 by 6.00. Flaccid, I'm about 5.00 long. Don't know flaccid girth, but it looks pretty thick. I'm sure there are lots of guys on LPSG with much bigger measurements, but I'm very happy with the way things turned out.)

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sure, there are times when it might be easier if it just went past unnoticed but you're anything like me, I think you'd miss it if the looks stopped

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well i guess they are staring at my entire body then. Who knows?

I hardly think that me posting one comment about being stared at my people at a local rec centre and being commented on by my friend who's tiny when flaccid makes me 'always' talking about being stared at pieterjoke? Why don't you just mind your own business rather than lash out like that and attack me. I think it's very rude of you.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm is difficult to say why they would stare dude. I mean looking at your pics theres nothing special so i could'nt comment as to why.

Well I know right?

hmmm....we can't all have pointy wet foreskinned sausages like yours now can we. Consider yourself blessed my man if people stare, cos I wouldn't stare at something like yours either.
:biggrin1:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well i guess they are staring at my entire body then. Who knows?

I hardly think that me posting one comment about being stared at my people at a local rec centre and being commented on by my friend who's tiny when flaccid makes me 'always' talking about being stared at pieterjoke? Why don't you just mind your own business rather than lash out like that and attack me. I think it's very rude of you.

Just saying what I read, I aplogised if I would sound rude. But sometimes things have to been said. I did notice some posts of you that you were bragging about how big you are... Sorry if you don't like that, but look I said sorry.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was not 'bragging', i was saying that my friend who is about 2 inches flaccid has commented on how mine seems huge.

I think you're making it a personal choice to go after me and attack me for whatever I post and I have to put a stop to that. Like it or not, you're been outed!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I was not 'bragging', i was saying that my friend who is about 2 inches flaccid has commented on how mine seems huge.

I think you're making it a personal choice to go after me and attack me for whatever I post and I have to put a stop to that. Like it or not, you're been outed!

If you read all of my posts I ever made, you will notice that I don't have the intention to be mean. Just saying what I think. It's definitely not a personal choice man. You made it personal because you made a blog about it.

Good luck, I will leave you now